Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery 20:40 - May 31 with 2003 viewsAguycalledJack

Took the daughter on Monday. At 49 I’d never been before. What a good day. Anybody else been?
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 21:35 - May 31 with 1957 viewsBoundy

Estimated 90,000 over the 7 days will attend the event poor turnout considering , although I suspect the presence of the WAG having a stand there will put a lot or potential visitors off

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 22:18 - May 31 with 1929 viewsbuilthjack

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 21:35 - May 31 by Boundy

Estimated 90,000 over the 7 days will attend the event poor turnout considering , although I suspect the presence of the WAG having a stand there will put a lot or potential visitors off

It’s a decent turnout. Over 100,000 will attend, then another 150,000 at next months National Eisteddfod. Bloody good in fact, for a little country.
Then another 250,000 for the Royal Welsh.
Wales leads the way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 12:50 - Jun 1 with 1844 viewsAguycalledJack

The op wasn’t a political post or anything of the like. I just wanted to know if anybody had been and what they thought.

Personally I thought it was excellent. Not having been before. My 4 year old loved it.
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 13:28 - Jun 1 with 1834 viewsBoundy

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 22:18 - May 31 by builthjack

It’s a decent turnout. Over 100,000 will attend, then another 150,000 at next months National Eisteddfod. Bloody good in fact, for a little country.
Then another 250,000 for the Royal Welsh.
Wales leads the way.

The Royal Welsh attracts visitors from all over the country and dare I say world which is great but I think you'll find it'll be mostly the same who visit the Urdd and National Eisteddfod .
I'm not knocking any event , I have a great interest in Hyddd Wyn for example, a sad story, one I'm sure you know but for those that don't, He was posthumously awarded a chair after being killed at Passchendaele

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 18:31 - Jun 1 with 1768 viewsFlashberryjack

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 13:28 - Jun 1 by Boundy

The Royal Welsh attracts visitors from all over the country and dare I say world which is great but I think you'll find it'll be mostly the same who visit the Urdd and National Eisteddfod .
I'm not knocking any event , I have a great interest in Hyddd Wyn for example, a sad story, one I'm sure you know but for those that don't, He was posthumously awarded a chair after being killed at Passchendaele

There is a statue of him in Trawsfynydd.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 19:24 - Jun 1 with 1755 viewsBoundy

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 18:31 - Jun 1 by Flashberryjack

There is a statue of him in Trawsfynydd.

His birth place , there was a cracking documentary on S4C a few years back and film out quite recently.The black chair was recently restored in St Clears just off the main roundabout heading to Pembroke .

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 06:26 - Jun 2 with 1714 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Tegwen, a Builth girl.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 17:13 - Jun 2 with 1650 viewsbiggar

Proud post alert. Spent Monday at the Eisteddfod and it was actually a great day. Far, far better than I thought it would be. Good atmosphere and a big crowd.

Proud due to fact my son was runner up in the event he was competing in. Naturally he is chuffed to bits.

Some serious talent there in some of the events.
Login to get fewer ads

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 19:26 - Jun 2 with 1620 viewsAguycalledJack

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 17:13 - Jun 2 by biggar

Proud post alert. Spent Monday at the Eisteddfod and it was actually a great day. Far, far better than I thought it would be. Good atmosphere and a big crowd.

Proud due to fact my son was runner up in the event he was competing in. Naturally he is chuffed to bits.

👏🏻 out of interest what was he competing in?
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 19:44 - Jun 2 with 1614 viewsTogg

Great to see. I love these events and we should always support and celebrate them .
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 20:06 - Jun 2 with 1611 viewsSgorioFruit

great stuff, i was going to take my kids up as alot of their friends are competing in something there. But i been snowed under with uni work.
Heard it was a good crowd, and brilliant weather too.
Ardderchog

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 20:57 - Jun 2 with 1595 viewsbiggar

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 19:26 - Jun 2 by AguycalledJack

👏🏻 out of interest what was he competing in?

He was in the year 6 and under piano competition on Monday morning. He’s still buzzing about it :)
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 20:58 - Jun 2 with 1594 viewsbiggar

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 20:06 - Jun 2 by SgorioFruit

great stuff, i was going to take my kids up as alot of their friends are competing in something there. But i been snowed under with uni work.
Heard it was a good crowd, and brilliant weather too.
Ardderchog

Thank you :)
Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 21:36 - Jun 2 with 1582 viewsbuilthjack

Well done him. Sounds like he did very well.
Proud moment.

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 22:35 - Jun 2 with 1563 viewsAguycalledJack

Urdd Eisteddford- Llandovery on 20:57 - Jun 2 by biggar

He was in the year 6 and under piano competition on Monday morning. He’s still buzzing about it :)

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024