Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this new investment 22:48 - Jun 8 with 4875 viewsbuilthjack

Has any of it arrived?
Nothing on Companies House.
Nothing at all.

A month since the season ended on a high. Lots of talk about investment before that.
Where is it ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

All this new investment on 05:37 - Jun 9 with 3247 viewsWhiterockin

Like Martin to Southampton, still negotiating.
All this new investment on 19:39 - Jun 9 with 3016 viewsmax936

There's no news whatsoever, new manager is due to arrive a fortnight before the season kicks off if we're lucky, then again they may surprise us, then again I might win the Euro lottery tonight.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

All this new investment on 19:59 - Jun 9 with 2995 viewsKeithHaynes

All this new investment on 05:37 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

Like Martin to Southampton, still negotiating.

Hated to slap down the big media outlets today, but he won’t be announced until next week.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

All this new investment on 20:13 - Jun 9 with 2965 viewsReslovenSwan1

Based on past experience the £10m will have joined the convertible loan note and due to be spent either clearing debts or investing in maintenance or bringing in players.

I presume some of it will be available in the transfer window for new players. Manning and Latibeaudiere oar of the wage bill and Whittaker and Piroe might bring in significant funds.

The fans 13% owners approx have around £1m in an account earning nothing. If I was a member I would be asking the board why they are not getting a return in the CLN.

Fans are eager to get unknown foreigners to cough up but do nothing themselves. In my opinion the Trust has a "moral obligation" to contribute. What about £50,000?

The reason they do not is that they have a "women's institute" mentality and cash is a crude tacky issue well below them. The trust concentrate on far more ethereal matters such as "the long term future of football in Swansea South West Wales". There are 50 plastic buckets somewhere in Cwmdu.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2023 20:14]

Wise sage since Toshack era

All this new investment on 20:24 - Jun 9 with 2947 viewsWhiterockin

All this new investment on 19:59 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Hated to slap down the big media outlets today, but he won’t be announced until next week.

It's got to the point where I believe it will happen when it does.
All this new investment on 20:38 - Jun 9 with 2924 viewsKeithHaynes

All this new investment on 20:24 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

It's got to the point where I believe it will happen when it does.

Money talks, and then there’s Grimes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

All this new investment on 21:03 - Jun 9 with 2865 viewsBadlands

Wouldn’t expect much to happen until the manager situation is sorted.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

All this new investme?nt on 21:03 - Jun 9 with 2864 viewsBoundy

All this new investment on 20:13 - Jun 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Based on past experience the £10m will have joined the convertible loan note and due to be spent either clearing debts or investing in maintenance or bringing in players.

I presume some of it will be available in the transfer window for new players. Manning and Latibeaudiere oar of the wage bill and Whittaker and Piroe might bring in significant funds.

The fans 13% owners approx have around £1m in an account earning nothing. If I was a member I would be asking the board why they are not getting a return in the CLN.

Fans are eager to get unknown foreigners to cough up but do nothing themselves. In my opinion the Trust has a "moral obligation" to contribute. What about £50,000?

The reason they do not is that they have a "women's institute" mentality and cash is a crude tacky issue well below them. The trust concentrate on far more ethereal matters such as "the long term future of football in Swansea South West Wales". There are 50 plastic buckets somewhere in Cwmdu.

You really are obsessed, could it be you were not accepted as a potential Board member

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

All this new investment on 22:17 - Jun 9 with 2790 viewsmax936

All this new investment on 19:59 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Why in loving F do we always end up with one saga or another virtually every end of season.

All this new investment on 22:24 - Jun 9 with 2786 viewsBillyChong

All this new investment on 20:13 - Jun 9 by ReslovenSwan1

So will any new signings be funded via new investment or through player sales? Make your mind up
All this new investment on 22:38 - Jun 9 with 2758 viewsReslovenSwan1

All this new investment on 22:24 - Jun 9 by BillyChong

So will any new signings be funded via new investment or through player sales? Make your mind up

How do I know.? The club accountant can answer that question but probably tell you to mind your own business. The club might not sign anyone if it favours internal development like Azeem, Josh Thomas, Cotterill and Congreve.

All this new investme?nt on 22:48 - Jun 9 with 2735 viewsReslovenSwan1

All this new investme?nt on 21:03 - Jun 9 by Boundy

You really are obsessed, could it be you were not accepted as a potential Board member

The Welsh ownership are always sensitive when asked to share the load. This is not a good optic. "We are skint". (worth a whopping £22m in 2016). Fans were more concerned giving other board member a bloody nose instead of investing and actually helping the club. (Small town politics aided by friendly forums got the better of fans/ members).

The accounts say there is close on £1m in the bank getting negligible interest. There was £400k available for elite English advisors nothing for a Welsh football club based in Swansea or kids needing pitches.

All this new investme?nt on 12:48 - Jun 10 with 2585 viewsSullutaCreturned

All this new investme?nt on 22:48 - Jun 9 by ReslovenSwan1

The Welsh ownership are always sensitive when asked to share the load. This is not a good optic. "We are skint". (worth a whopping £22m in 2016). Fans were more concerned giving other board member a bloody nose instead of investing and actually helping the club. (Small town politics aided by friendly forums got the better of fans/ members).

The accounts say there is close on £1m in the bank getting negligible interest. There was £400k available for elite English advisors nothing for a Welsh football club based in Swansea or kids needing pitches.

The nonsense never ends. What the trust was worth, notionally, and how much money they had to spend are 2 very different things.

How could they spend what they didn't have and to invest in the club, who should they have sold shares to when no one was interested?

You know nothing yet still presume and assume a tonne of things, usually to back up your flawed opinions.

You always have a dig at "other" Swansea fans and my assumption still is you are a WUM and maybe a troll. Your barbed comments about so many people you have never met are silly and childish at best.
All this new investme?nt on 13:04 - Jun 10 with 2554 viewsReslovenSwan1

All this new investme?nt on 12:48 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

The nonsense never ends. What the trust was worth, notionally, and how much money they had to spend are 2 very different things.

How could they spend what they didn't have and to invest in the club, who should they have sold shares to when no one was interested?

You know nothing yet still presume and assume a tonne of things, usually to back up your flawed opinions.

You always have a dig at "other" Swansea fans and my assumption still is you are a WUM and maybe a troll. Your barbed comments about so many people you have never met are silly and childish at best.

The Trust were sat in front of US people twice with bulging wallets. 2015 and 2016. They were put there by other directors. They could not cut a deal.

If a seller fails to sell it is no use use blaming the buyer. Its like blaming a fish for not allowing a fisherman to catch it. The Trust were reluctant fisher men. (and women).

I call out Swansea fans who say "Show us you money Yanks" when "Taffy" has £1m on account and was worth a m whopping £22m in 2016 but took wrong decisions. Selling shares in the Premier league was a "no brainer" but they failed. No one seems to accept this. I just point it out.

Just admit it SC the Trust screwed up not putting their shares up for sale in 20015 and getting a mandate off the membership.

All this new investme?nt on 14:51 - Jun 10 with 2484 viewsmax936

All this new investme?nt on 12:48 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

He's an absolute Dillweed Cat, best way to deal with it is the ignore button, its for the best, trust me !

All this new investme?nt on 18:05 - Jun 10 with 2398 viewsReslovenSwan1

All this new investme?nt on 14:51 - Jun 10 by max936

He's an absolute Dillweed Cat, best way to deal with it is the ignore button, its for the best, trust me !

One way of avoiding the truth for sure. I was called all sorts over the years in advising the Trust to sell in 20016 and not to go the legal route in 2018. They ignored my advice and are now in the dog house with fans and being economically crushed by the

"Four horses of the Apocalypse"

1) Inflation close to 10% (their interest was negligible)
2) Dilution 21% to 13% (they did not anticipate US investment. Forum spin)
3) Legal fees £400k for nothing.
4) Loss of reputation interest and presumably membership fees.

No one has apologised for this sorry mess.

All this new investment on 00:43 - Jun 11 with 2304 viewsBillyChong

All this new investment on 22:38 - Jun 9 by ReslovenSwan1

How do I know.? The club accountant can answer that question but probably tell you to mind your own business. The club might not sign anyone if it favours internal development like Azeem, Josh Thomas, Cotterill and Congreve.

You were the one who presumed the new investment would go on new signings
All this new investment on 00:46 - Jun 11 with 2300 viewsmax936

All this new investment on 00:43 - Jun 11 by BillyChong

You were the one who presumed the new investment would go on new signings

Billy you're wasting your time with this Troll, treat with the contempt it deserves and hit the ignore button. I did so and I've saved myself from the drivel he/she posts.

All this new investment on 10:13 - Jun 11 with 2198 viewsonehunglow

All this new investment on 00:46 - Jun 11 by max936

Billy you're wasting your time with this Troll, treat with the contempt it deserves and hit the ignore button. I did so and I've saved myself from the drivel he/she posts.

Res is a good read MX.I think
He s as big a duffer as OHL but without the charm and wit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

All this new investme?nt on 13:04 - Jun 11 with 2128 viewsSullutaCreturned

All this new investme?nt on 13:04 - Jun 10 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust were sat in front of US people twice with bulging wallets. 2015 and 2016. They were put there by other directors. They could not cut a deal.

If a seller fails to sell it is no use use blaming the buyer. Its like blaming a fish for not allowing a fisherman to catch it. The Trust were reluctant fisher men. (and women).

I call out Swansea fans who say "Show us you money Yanks" when "Taffy" has £1m on account and was worth a m whopping £22m in 2016 but took wrong decisions. Selling shares in the Premier league was a "no brainer" but they failed. No one seems to accept this. I just point it out.

Just admit it SC the Trust screwed up not putting their shares up for sale in 20015 and getting a mandate off the membership.

oh so blooming boring, AGAIN.

All that stuff is done and dusted and nobody gives a toss about it now, or your opinion about it for that matter.

The trust was only worth what somebody would pay them for their shares which I'm sure has been pointed out to you, couldn't be sold to invest in the club. The trusts whole existence was meant to be there as a saftey net for if we had any more mony problems. If the trust sold up and invested in the club and then it went broke they would have nothing to use to save the club.
The trust handled things badly, broke faith with their members and are now a busted flush as far as most fans are bothered.

The fans always want the owners to invest in the team, it's kind of expected.

Now then, change the blooming record, the Nuns knickers sonata has had its day.
All this new investme?nt on 15:18 - Jun 11 with 2041 viewsReslovenSwan1

All this new investme?nt on 13:04 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

oh so blooming boring, AGAIN.

All that stuff is done and dusted and nobody gives a toss about it now, or your opinion about it for that matter.

The trust was only worth what somebody would pay them for their shares which I'm sure has been pointed out to you, couldn't be sold to invest in the club. The trusts whole existence was meant to be there as a saftey net for if we had any more mony problems. If the trust sold up and invested in the club and then it went broke they would have nothing to use to save the club.
The trust handled things badly, broke faith with their members and are now a busted flush as far as most fans are bothered.

The fans always want the owners to invest in the team, it's kind of expected.

Now then, change the blooming record, the Nuns knickers sonata has had its day.

No one ever gave a toss that is why it is a mess. Swansea fans as a unit are well below the standard required to own a big part Swansea city football club. They have not used logic and judgement and had a sensible strategy. If they were incapable of this s they should have taken business advice not legal advice.

They were given a seat at the top of the club and had after 22 years it is accepted they have come up well short.

All this new investme?nt on 15:57 - Jun 11 with 2011 viewsSullutaCreturned

All this new investme?nt on 15:18 - Jun 11 by ReslovenSwan1

No one ever gave a toss that is why it is a mess. Swansea fans as a unit are well below the standard required to own a big part Swansea city football club. They have not used logic and judgement and had a sensible strategy. If they were incapable of this s they should have taken business advice not legal advice.

They were given a seat at the top of the club and had after 22 years it is accepted they have come up well short.

No, the trust were sidelined, marginalised and left out. Now they are a shadow of their former selves.

The previous owners shafed the trust and thus the fans.

People used to give a toss but they don't anymore yet you keep going on about something that is over with.
And you still love to criticise the whole fanbase with sweeping statements.

if Swansea fans are so bad just go away and support Cardiff, they've got plenty of problems for you to criticise their fans for.
All this new investme?nt on 16:46 - Jun 11 with 1976 viewsonehunglow

All this new investme?nt on 15:18 - Jun 11 by ReslovenSwan1

You defend your valley to death but seem to offer sardinic comments Swansea s way .
It’s why many Jacks weren’t keen on valley warriors.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

All this new investme?nt on 22:37 - Jun 11 with 1857 viewsReslovenSwan1

All this new investme?nt on 15:57 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

No, the trust were sidelined, marginalised and left out. Now they are a shadow of their former selves.

The previous owners shafed the trust and thus the fans.

People used to give a toss but they don't anymore yet you keep going on about something that is over with.
And you still love to criticise the whole fanbase with sweeping statements.

if Swansea fans are so bad just go away and support Cardiff, they've got plenty of problems for you to criticise their fans for.

Their 'former selves' were the problem. All they had to do was put their shares up for sale in the Premier league. They were there for 7 seasons. They failed.

I love Swansea city but will now allow people to bad mouth club heroes like Jenkins and Morgan who did nothing wrong. The SCST leadership in 2015 -2016 have dodged their responsibility and sit in comfort while the people who inherited the mess they created b get abuse

I will also criticise fans who engage and encourage ethnic slurs against Cymric people because i love my country. I accept I am minority. Cardiff fans and Wales fans are just as bad if not worse.

All this new investme?nt on 17:28 - Jun 12 with 1716 viewsSullutaCreturned

All this new investme?nt on 22:37 - Jun 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Their 'former selves' were the problem. All they had to do was put their shares up for sale in the Premier league. They were there for 7 seasons. They failed.

I love Swansea city but will now allow people to bad mouth club heroes like Jenkins and Morgan who did nothing wrong. The SCST leadership in 2015 -2016 have dodged their responsibility and sit in comfort while the people who inherited the mess they created b get abuse

I will also criticise fans who engage and encourage ethnic slurs against Cymric people because i love my country. I accept I am minority. Cardiff fans and Wales fans are just as bad if not worse.

You crack on, Bungalow, nobody is listening any more. You've gone beyond boring and predctable, you set a whole new record.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024