Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebs 16:31 - Jul 5 with 1387 viewsTomsyard

I know it’s not football but am i the only one getting totally f….. off seeing ‘bloody celebs being pictured at every important sporting event. Wimbledon is full of them, racing, football, F1, etc, most of them haven’t a clue what’s going on and it makes it worse when I think about the amount of hours I’ve spent queuing to attend many of these, it does my head in. My wife’s told me again to chill so I’m off to sit in my garden

This post has been edited by an administrator
Celebs on 18:36 - Jul 5 with 1296 viewsTogg

Celebs...some people cream themselves over and hero worship them. Personally I don't really give a hoot who they are. Ant and Dec for fooks sake! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing 😔 People who go on Love Island, Big Brother to become famous. What's that all about?
Now people who are actually talented and don't play ' Billy Big Bollox' I have the utmost respect.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 18:38]
Celebs on 19:06 - Jul 5 with 1263 viewsbritferry

Ah my favourite annoying "celeb", this is wig-wearing grease-ball at Wimbledon trying to work out the scoring system today

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Celebs on 19:28 - Jul 5 with 1239 viewsFlashberryjack

Celebs on 19:06 - Jul 5 by britferry

Ah my favourite annoying "celeb", this is wig-wearing grease-ball at Wimbledon trying to work out the scoring system today

Who is she ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Celebs on 20:20 - Jul 5 with 1190 viewsBoundy

Celebs on 19:28 - Jul 5 by Flashberryjack

Who is she ?

exactly

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Celebs on 20:41 - Jul 5 with 1165 viewsbritferry

Who is she ?

Thats exactly what Wiggy said when he saw her sat in front of him in the Royal Box

Celebs on 20:42 - Jul 5 with 1162 viewsbuilthjack

Celebs on 18:36 - Jul 5 by Togg

Celebs...some people cream themselves over and hero worship them. Personally I don't really give a hoot who they are. Ant and Dec for fooks sake! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing 😔 People who go on Love Island, Big Brother to become famous. What's that all about?
Now people who are actually talented and don't play ' Billy Big Bollox' I have the utmost respect.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 18:38]

Agree on all that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Celebs on 22:13 - Jul 5 with 1116 viewsunion_jack

Has he been left in a room with a compass and a bottle of Quink?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Celebs on 22:16 - Jul 5 with 1112 viewsbritferry

Who is she ?

No idea but she was sat next to this bald bloke (bottom right), who I dont know either

Login to get fewer ads

Celebs on 22:20 - Jul 5 with 1110 viewsbuilthjack

Celebs on 22:16 - Jul 5 by britferry

No idea but she was sat next to this bald bloke (bottom right), who I dont know either

Jimmy Hill made a comeback as a woman

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Celebs on 23:16 - Jul 5 with 1096 viewsmajorraglan

Does my swede in, papers fawning over the celebs and diverting attention from the real issues. Saw an article in one of last weeks papers about Holly Willoughby catching a helicopter to Glastonbury. Firstly, who cares, secondly why aren’t they tearing her a new one for flying when she could go by car or train and set a good example to others.
Celebs on 00:07 - Jul 6 with 1086 viewsRobbie

Going over old ground and having highlighted this farce on other Swans related sites .

Tennis , is in my eyes , still an elitist sport , hangers on and luvvies turn up for 2 weeks in London . knowing paparazzi , fawning BBC commentators will then , fuel their egos .
Then the same wanabees will move onto their next photo opportunity , as said before F1.

Hello magazine and other similar publications must be loving this nonsense .

As the saying goes . Im out .
Celebs on 06:50 - Jul 6 with 1043 viewsjackal

Celebs on 23:16 - Jul 5 by majorraglan

Does my swede in, papers fawning over the celebs and diverting attention from the real issues. Saw an article in one of last weeks papers about Holly Willoughby catching a helicopter to Glastonbury. Firstly, who cares, secondly why aren’t they tearing her a new one for flying when she could go by car or train and set a good example to others.

By going by helicopter she wouldn't have to queue to get in. Just drop straight in.

She doesn't do queuing.
Celebs on 08:30 - Jul 6 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

Inked self abuse

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebs on 17:20 - Jul 6 with 927 viewsSullutaCreturned

Who is she ?

And Becks is clearly eyeing up her derriere too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024