Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread 22:20 - Sep 16 with 13358 viewsModeratorC

It’s the seventh game of the season. Going in to this game the Swans are yet to have registered a win.

Can Michael Duff turn it around in London this week ? 18th Sep 2023 11:32
Queens Park Rangers have six points from six with two wins from their opening games played and the Swans have two points, and are still searching for their first win. Already the fixture at Loftus Road tomorrow night has a feel of must win for both sides, especially for Swansea head coach Michael Duff. 0

Two opinions on where Swansea City stand today … 19th Sep 2023 10:24
We spoke to ‘Loft for words’ the QPR website which is also on the FansNetwork, our answers are pretty different to that of Phil from Planet Swans, however the frustration is evident throughout. 0

Queens Park Rangers: Asmir Begovic (captain), Osman Kakay, Steve Cook, Chris Willock, Sam Field, Ilias Chair, Paul Smyth, Morgan Fox, Andre Dozzell, Kenneth Paal, Sinclair Armstrong.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Jake Clarke-Salter, Lyndon Dykes, Elijah Dixon-Bonner, Ziyad Larkeche, Charlie Kelman, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Albert Adomah, Rayan Kolli.

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamal Lowe, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Bashir Humphreys.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Kristian Pedersen, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Josh Tymon, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Harrison Ashby, Ollie Cooper.

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! 20th Sep 2023 08:10
In addition to the official slant placed on last nights game at Loftus Road Swans head coach Michael Duff disclosed he has spoken to the people at the top of the club. Disclosing he has had contact with the majority ownership and Chairman Andrew Coleman as his position as Swans head coach becomes more precarious, Duff seemed unconcerned. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 1650 viewsangryjack

We are garbage,,he's got go
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 1653 viewsmax936

We can't say that it hasn't been coming, QPR keeper has been virtually sitting in his armchair since we scored.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 1642 viewsbuilthjack

It’s been coming. Hanging on for a 1-0 win ffs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 1602 viewsKeithHaynes

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:39 - Sep 19 by union_jack

Or not FFS!

Why are we allowing the ball to come in all the time. Close them down!!!

Not done anything to go and win the game in the second half.
That’s the issue.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 1579 viewsmax936

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:42 - Sep 19 by builthjack

It’s been coming. Hanging on for a 1-0 win ffs.

That's Duff's mentality by looks of it.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:44 - Sep 19 with 1548 viewsunion_jack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:43 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

Not done anything to go and win the game in the second half.
That’s the issue.

Not one thing, you’re right

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:45 - Sep 19 with 1529 viewsKeithHaynes

I have to say I’m sick of watching this nonsense.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:45 - Sep 19 with 1502 viewsmajorraglan

Been busy with family stuff and hadn’t seen or heard anything about the game until I checked on the BBC some 2 minutes ago to see the Swans were winning 0-1 - happy days. I’ve just signed in on here to read the thread and the first thing I see is QPR have scored. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 with 1466 viewsKeithHaynes

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:45 - Sep 19 by majorraglan

Been busy with family stuff and hadn’t seen or heard anything about the game until I checked on the BBC some 2 minutes ago to see the Swans were winning 0-1 - happy days. I’ve just signed in on here to read the thread and the first thing I see is QPR have scored. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

It’s dire.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 with 1459 viewshobo

Much improved. Shame we couldn't hold on
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 with 1457 viewsmax936

Cooper, two yellows in two minutes, madness.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:47 - Sep 19 with 1428 viewsbuilthjack

Cooper lost the head. 2 bookings in 2 minutes. Idiot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:47 - Sep 19 with 1413 viewsswan65split

i've had enough now, from Valencia to this! from Dyer to dire.

no wonder the sprinklers came on, its easier on the eye to watch grass grow,

shoddy!
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1389 viewsnantywatcher

What an absolute shambles.
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1382 viewsRhonddaSwans

😭😢😭😢😢😭😭😢😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😭😭

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1377 viewsbuilthjack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:45 - Sep 19 by majorraglan

You brought us bad luck

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1370 viewsmax936

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:46 - Sep 19 by hobo

Much improved, seriously ?

Started brighter got the goal then what happened........

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1359 viewsFlashberryjack

Much improved ? that was bloody awful.

That kind of improvement gets you relegated.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1353 viewsjacksfullaces

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:45 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

I have to say I’m sick of watching this nonsense.

turgid, a bit organised is the best we can now hope for, by far the worst we have looked in over a decade, albeit it has been a steady decline.
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 1332 viewsThurrockJack92

Duff has to go for me. I would say give him more time, but there is no aspect of these performances that makes me think he has anything to build on.
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 1325 viewsunion_jack

Really? Much improved?

Not for me.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 1319 viewsKeithHaynes

Against dross.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 1256 viewsmajorraglan

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by builthjack

You brought us bad luck

Looks that way. 🤷
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 1246 viewsunion_jack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

Against dross.

Well there are different levels if dross and we were a level below especially in the second half.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 1178 viewsraynor94

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:49 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

Against dross.

Exactly, if we couldn't beat this lot with a goal start, we are in trouble.

He has to go, before it's to late

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024