Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... 10:51 - Oct 14 with 1920 viewstheloneranger

"Football Association of Wales CEO Noel Mooney believes countryman Keane is ideal and championed his case after Wales’ 4-2 Euro 2024 qualifier home loss to Armenia in June."

"But Mooney was talked down by other senior members of the Welsh hierarchy, who called for the FAW to support Page for the rest of the qualifying campaign."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24400160/wales-man-utd-roy-keane-rob-page/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 10:53 - Oct 14 with 1915 viewsKeithHaynes

Keane is no football manager.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 12:23 - Oct 14 with 1855 viewsWhiterockin

I'm no fan of Page but we could do without this crap coming into a must win game.
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 12:52 - Oct 14 with 1829 viewsFlashberryjack

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 10:53 - Oct 14 by KeithHaynes

Keane is no football manager.

Neither is Page IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:22 - Oct 14 with 1812 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 12:52 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Neither is Page IMO.

No need to swap your household waste for someone else’s then.

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:23 - Oct 14 with 1802 viewspencoedjack

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:22 - Oct 14 by KeithHaynes

No need to swap your household waste for someone else’s then.

Indeed.

It makes you wonder if those on the FAW know anything football managers.
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:37 - Oct 14 with 1771 viewsonehunglow

That appointment would have ended any interest I had regarding Wales.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:51 - Oct 14 with 1766 viewsmax936

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:23 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Indeed.

There's an Irishman in the position of COE in the WFA, why I've no idea and I won't accept that he was the best man or woman for the job either.

So he'd like nothing better than to appoint Keane, probably a MU fan as well!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:12 - Oct 14 with 1743 viewsonehunglow

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:51 - Oct 14 by max936

There's an Irishman in the position of COE in the WFA, why I've no idea and I won't accept that he was the best man or woman for the job either.

So he'd like nothing better than to appoint Keane, probably a MU fan as well!

I almost…

Login to get fewer ads

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:20 - Oct 14 with 1721 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:23 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Indeed.

They are looking for the best bet financially this time I’m certain. If Page gets us in to the finals next year he will still be head coach. That’s the issue for me. I can’t see him getting the bullet until the play offs are over and only then if we don’t qualify.

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 1681 viewslifelong

I like Roy Keane, wouldn’t like to see him as our manager though.
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:56 - Oct 14 with 1667 viewsFireboy2

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:20 - Oct 14 by KeithHaynes

They are looking for the best bet financially this time I’m certain. If Page gets us in to the finals next year he will still be head coach. That’s the issue for me. I can’t see him getting the bullet until the play offs are over and only then if we don’t qualify.

This ^
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 22:36 - Oct 14 with 1543 viewsmajorraglan

I’m no Page fan, if he does the job I’ll support him but he’s coming up short imho. If they’re going to change the manager, then surely it has to be someone with a bit of pedigree and I don’t think Keane makes the cut.
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 00:04 - Oct 15 with 1503 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:47 - Oct 14 by lifelong

He’s excellent having a tantrum on sky, but that’s a long way from being a manager of our country 👍

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 10:42 - Oct 15 with 1387 viewsSgorioFruit

its a good indicator of how crap we are when Roy Keane would be a improvement on our current manager.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 11:37 - Oct 15 with 1348 viewstrampie

I wouldn't want Roy Keane as manager, I wasn't impressed with him the few manager jobs he has done in the past.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:55 - Oct 15 with 1298 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 10:42 - Oct 15 by SgorioFruit

its a good indicator of how crap we are when Roy Keane would be a improvement on our current manager.

Page has had his collar felt. Armenia out classed Wales 2-4. I thought perhaps they were much better than their 92 FIFA ranking. Not the case . Beaten 2-0 by Latvia. Page alowed the players to take it easy and take their feet of the pedal. No Welsh team can do this ever except perhaps Gibraltar where Wales 'coasted' again in the second half.

Wales can win tonight with graft and fight and a bit of luck. if they cannot fight for the shirt fight for the managers. Ben Davies said the players were behind the manager through thick and thin. No mention of him being a great coach.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 16:48 - Oct 15 with 1247 viewsonehunglow

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:47 - Oct 14 by lifelong

A thug of footballer.
Gobshyte of a man
Hopeless manager
Yep,ideal for us .

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 23:38 - Oct 15 with 1147 viewslifelong

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 16:48 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

A thug of footballer.
Gobshyte of a man
Hopeless manager
Yep,ideal for us .

I thought you like footballers who were thugs?
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 20:23 - Oct 16 with 1028 viewsjeza739

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 13:37 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

That appointment would have ended any interest I had regarding Wales.

Yep and mine ....
Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 21:28 - Oct 16 with 988 viewsswancity

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:55 - Oct 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Page has had his collar felt. Armenia out classed Wales 2-4. I thought perhaps they were much better than their 92 FIFA ranking. Not the case . Beaten 2-0 by Latvia. Page alowed the players to take it easy and take their feet of the pedal. No Welsh team can do this ever except perhaps Gibraltar where Wales 'coasted' again in the second half.

Wales can win tonight with graft and fight and a bit of luck. if they cannot fight for the shirt fight for the managers. Ben Davies said the players were behind the manager through thick and thin. No mention of him being a great coach.

Outclassed? That’s simply untrue.

The stats show that Wales has 18 goal attempts. Armenia just 11. And yet four ended up in the net. It wasn’t a good Wales performance but with over 55% ball possession and most most attempts it was just one of those days summed up by the red card for Moore.

As for Keane: definitely not. Let him carry on with his Sky work. His lack of man management qualities doesn’t affect others adversely that way..

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 14:36 - Oct 17 with 931 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ... on 21:28 - Oct 16 by swancity

Outclassed? That’s simply untrue.

The stats show that Wales has 18 goal attempts. Armenia just 11. And yet four ended up in the net. It wasn’t a good Wales performance but with over 55% ball possession and most most attempts it was just one of those days summed up by the red card for Moore.

As for Keane: definitely not. Let him carry on with his Sky work. His lack of man management qualities doesn’t affect others adversely that way..

I was there and saw it. The Armenian forwards had Rodon and Mepham on toast. Too sharp and too fast. Wales players were coasting and going through the motions and Page was to blame for that. Wilson was sloppy and Johnson anonymous. Ampadu passing was atrocious. Moore was plain stupid. Morrell played like the league 1 player he is.

The team showed no aggression in Turkiye and did not lay a glove on the Turks.

The players have had a boot up the jacksee. "Get going or we bring in Keano". Genius. bravo the CEO.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024