Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s your choice : Petition online 22:31 - Dec 29 with 8327 viewsKeithHaynes

Open now, regards the removal of this current ownership.

Safe link below.

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?utm_source=share_petition&utm_m

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:03 - Dec 30 with 607 viewsjeza739

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:52 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

"Your feelings" are they damaged petal.? Take you lad to something more genteel where the English urban giants do t get involved. Crown green bowl perhaps? .

Your personal welfare is paramount. Take care buddy.

Do us all a favour...
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:12 - Dec 30 with 580 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:59 - Dec 30 by jeza739

I always read your posts, you sometimes make sense and give a subjective view.
However, what I struggle with is your total pro American/ownership standpoint.
We were a decent mid table EPL club when they took over, they are on the verge of a second relegation in what ? 6/7 yrs?
Give them more time you eluded too in a previous post. . exactly how much time? They've turned the club into a shambolic laughing stock almost since the day they took over by getting rid of Guidolin and appointing Bradley...
If Levien runs his other businesses like he runs our club I'm surprised he has 2 cents to rub together to make sparks, it's clearly evident they couldn't run a bath let alone a British football club...
I, along with others was excited when they took over, because it was fairly obvious the club needed investment... Next level? Didn't realise that was in downward direction.

👏👏👏👏👏👏
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:13 - Dec 30 with 580 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:36 - Dec 30 by jeza739

Very well put ..
I won't be renewing and neither is my son .. but I've signed the petition and I anticipate he will too.
They are totally indifferent to our feelings, they never attend games, I doubt they even care, but it makes me feel a lot better...
Prob is, who will buy ? And will they be any better?

your last sentence says it all....yet folk are adding their signatures to a petition which could lead us to this

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:17 - Dec 30 with 567 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:13 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

your last sentence says it all....yet folk are adding their signatures to a petition which could lead us to this

They are signing because they care and they know that sitting on their hands, doing eff all will lead us to league 2.

So in you opinion we should sit on our hands, do eff all and get worse season by season?

Because that's what is happening.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:18 - Dec 30 with 563 viewsonehunglow

We were a decent mid table EPL club when they took over, they are on the verge of a second relegation in what ? 6/7 yrs?
Give them more time you eluded too in a previous post. . exactly how much time? They've turned the club into a shambolic laughing stock almost since the day they took over by getting rid of Guidolin and appointing Bradley...
If Levien runs his other businesses like he runs our club I'm surprised he has 2 cents to rub together to make sparks, it's clearly evident they couldn't run a bath let alone a British football club...
I, along with others was excited when they took over, because it was fairly obvious the club needed investment... Next level? Didn't realise that was in downward direction.

You ever been slagged off for “ supporting” the takeover.
I was all for it.
Like you,Iam not privy to the backgrounds of American businessmen and their intentions .
We got shafted

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:20 - Dec 30 with 557 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:13 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

It’s right that a Swansea City forum contains information of the wider picture.

They won’t pull the plug, as I said it would ruin them.

This is about Jason Levien, he calls the shots.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:22 - Dec 30 with 553 viewsonehunglow

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:20 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Keith
Does he ever consult anyone over anything ?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:24 - Dec 30 with 546 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:17 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

They are signing because they care and they know that sitting on their hands, doing eff all will lead us to league 2.

So in you opinion we should sit on our hands, do eff all and get worse season by season?

Because that's what is happening.

as has been said who will replace these owners?
this is the same as you and I and other fans have called Coleman out for in sacking Duff with no replacment.
we haven't fallen to League 1 yet and I recall fans saying how they would accept this in order to reset when Russy brought us close to the relegation zone .
I'm not sure what we can do but I fear for the consequences more of us forcing the owners out than them remaining

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:26 - Dec 30 with 542 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not have time to give them. They will leave at a time of their choosing. They have the right to run the club because they paid over the odds to buy shares off Jenkins and co. The fans group declined to cash in. Now they have no clout. A mistake.

I accept Football is a competitive sport and getting to the big prize is more competitive than ever. Potter and Cooper blew the best chances with bigger budgets that their rivals at the time. Potter made some terrible signings. Cooper legged it when his budget fell from his own failure. Not the fault of Levien and co.

When Swansea was going well I enjoyed the ride 2002-2017. Now it is tougher but not disastrous. I want to see more of the kids like Parker. There are a few coming through. Azeem is a thoroughbred. Fans have already shown they could not run their ownership holding.

I want to see the club unify. This petition is about the fans becoming frustrated with the team not being successful. This is football there are no guarantees, The club has to fight. Good to see the team get a late goal.

A new manager is due and there is likely to be some ins and out in January. I look forward to see what happens The fans came instruct the Trust to hand over £500,000 into the pot for transfers if they want to and are organised.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:28 - Dec 30 with 533 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:24 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

as has been said who will replace these owners?
this is the same as you and I and other fans have called Coleman out for in sacking Duff with no replacment.
we haven't fallen to League 1 yet and I recall fans saying how they would accept this in order to reset when Russy brought us close to the relegation zone .
I'm not sure what we can do but I fear for the consequences more of us forcing the owners out than them remaining

Read what keith has said.

They won't pull the plug as it will ruin their reputation

We need to make life hard for them all day every day.

I am confident someone will buy the club off them.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:30 - Dec 30 with 526 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:20 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

How can you be so sure?
Had lots of dealings with American business have you?
Why should it ruin them?
According to articles here they have already extracted lots of monies.
have you ever dealt with Americans in business?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:33 - Dec 30 with 521 viewsonehunglow

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:30 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

How can you be so sure?
Had lots of dealings with American business have you?
Why should it ruin them?
According to articles here they have already extracted lots of monies.
have you ever dealt with Americans in business?

Right now, we know little ,nothing like we think we know.
Thinking that we do know is dumb .
We are in muddied waters

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:37 - Dec 30 with 513 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:28 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

how can we be so confident?
Yes maybe another Tony Petty may buy the club

sometimes it can be better the devil you know

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:39 - Dec 30 with 508 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:37 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

how can we be so confident?
Yes maybe another Tony Petty may buy the club

sometimes it can be better the devil you know

You are happy with the devil then?
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:40 - Dec 30 with 507 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:28 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Yeah sure. I am sure you have a CV where you have been involved in numerous international takeovers. You confidence is not worth a lot.

People like you encouraged the legal action and it ended in a farcical surrender. Marched the soldier to war then ran up the white flag after they admitted had not thought it through.

I raised the Blackburn issue 13 years later they still own Blackburn, The protest made not a jot of difference other than putting some locals out of work from boycotts etc.

Swansea have got 8 points for 6 games not 6 straight losses.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 499 viewsonehunglow

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:39 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Many worship the devil
Lucifer is with us all.
He’s always looking to sneak into our hearts
Seek Ye the Lord

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 498 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:40 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Yeah sure. I am sure you have a CV where you have been involved in numerous international takeovers. You confidence is not worth a lot.

People like you encouraged the legal action and it ended in a farcical surrender. Marched the soldier to war then ran up the white flag after they admitted had not thought it through.

I raised the Blackburn issue 13 years later they still own Blackburn, The protest made not a jot of difference other than putting some locals out of work from boycotts etc.

Swansea have got 8 points for 6 games not 6 straight losses.

No like yourself I don't have business acumen but I know people that do and they know how business works.

The yanks pull the plug and the rep is down the drain.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 498 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:39 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

I'm not ecstatic but what are the alternatives

Why would winding up the club ruin their reputations?
Do you have experience of American businessmen.

Closing "failing" businesses is something they do...currently our club is not a financial success...

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:45 - Dec 30 with 494 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:26 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not have time to give them. They will leave at a time of their choosing. They have the right to run the club because they paid over the odds to buy shares off Jenkins and co. The fans group declined to cash in. Now they have no clout. A mistake.

I accept Football is a competitive sport and getting to the big prize is more competitive than ever. Potter and Cooper blew the best chances with bigger budgets that their rivals at the time. Potter made some terrible signings. Cooper legged it when his budget fell from his own failure. Not the fault of Levien and co.

When Swansea was going well I enjoyed the ride 2002-2017. Now it is tougher but not disastrous. I want to see more of the kids like Parker. There are a few coming through. Azeem is a thoroughbred. Fans have already shown they could not run their ownership holding.

I want to see the club unify. This petition is about the fans becoming frustrated with the team not being successful. This is football there are no guarantees, The club has to fight. Good to see the team get a late goal.

A new manager is due and there is likely to be some ins and out in January. I look forward to see what happens The fans came instruct the Trust to hand over £500,000 into the pot for transfers if they want to and are organised.

The fans group did not decline to buy, they were kept out of it but always you repeat the lie.

Cooper legged it after the owners made promises they reneged on and gave him players he didn't want.

Azeem is NOT a thoroughbred, if he was he'd have more of chance.

Then you say "Fans have already shown they could not run their ownership holding" yet HJ et al proved fans can run a club. Which is it?

This petition is about the club being badly run. Even a very well run club doesn't guarantee its success.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:45 - Dec 30 with 492 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:42 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

Closing "failing" businesses is something they do...currently our club is not a financial success...

The alternative is a slow death of our club if these useless t!@#£ stay.

No I don't have experience of business but I know people who do and they say that winding the club up will ruin them.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:49 - Dec 30 with 483 viewsBillyChong

‘Due diligence’ from the sellouts at its finest
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:56 - Dec 30 with 472 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:45 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

The alternative is a slow death of our club if these useless t!@#£ stay.

No I don't have experience of business but I know people who do and they say that winding the club up will ruin them.

why would it ruin them?

Successful business people wind up business frequently without damaging their reputations..especially when those businesses are failing to provide profit or returns on investments.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:59 - Dec 30 with 470 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:56 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

why would it ruin them?

Successful business people wind up business frequently without damaging their reputations..especially when those businesses are failing to provide profit or returns on investments.

I've been told their business reputation would be in tatters.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:03 - Dec 30 with 461 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:59 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

I've been told their business reputation would be in tatters.

that's fine....but as I tried to explain...why would it be

and by the way I have experience in these things

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:06 - Dec 30 with 457 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City are not a failing business. They are a viable ( not so highly valued ) business as five years ago, but to think they would walk away when could bank even 20 million is just not going to happen. They will screw every light bulb out of any sale.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024