Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s your choice : Petition online 22:31 - Dec 29 with 8175 viewsKeithHaynes

Open now, regards the removal of this current ownership.

Safe link below.

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?utm_source=share_petition&utm_m

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:07 - Dec 30 with 810 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:03 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

that's fine....but as I tried to explain...why would it be

and by the way I have experience in these things

As i have said I have no experience in business but people I know say that in the good old u s of a they rep would be fecked.

If you have experience why don't you explain?
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:13 - Dec 30 with 794 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:36 - Dec 30 by jeza739

Very well put ..
I won't be renewing and neither is my son .. but I've signed the petition and I anticipate he will too.
They are totally indifferent to our feelings, they never attend games, I doubt they even care, but it makes me feel a lot better...
Prob is, who will buy ? And will they be any better?

Who will buy us? And will they be any better?
Yet you still signed.
They've got a lot of money tied up in the Swans, for that reason alone I'd say they care. As for never attending games, would you really notice if they did, when I go, I go to watch the game, I don't even pay much attention to the dugout.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:16 - Dec 30 with 789 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:07 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

As i have said I have no experience in business but people I know say that in the good old u s of a they rep would be fecked.

If you have experience why don't you explain?

I have tried to

As I said "failing" businesses are wound up every day with the owners carrying on without their reputations sullied.
With whom would their reputations be sullied...they have an out we were sold a pup we didn't fully understand the sphere and the model was unsustainable on a purely financial basis....don't forget they are based in the US of A not here....they could wind us up exiting with little of a loss there would be no rela ripples over there....businesses and operations get shut down every day without problems if their shareholders are happy which they would be having no longer to keep putting money in for little or no return.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:17 - Dec 30 with 788 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:13 - Dec 30 by swan_si

Yet you still signed.
They've got a lot of money tied up in the Swans, for that reason alone I'd say they care. As for never attending games, would you really notice if they did, when I go, I go to watch the game, I don't even pay much attention to the dugout.

Here he is, the know it all, telling us we are all wrong and we should all bow to the owners and take a hot poker up the harris.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:27 - Dec 30 with 758 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:17 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Here he is, the know it all, telling us we are all wrong and we should all bow to the owners and take a hot poker up the harris.

is that what he is saying?

Look these owners are not great we as fans though need to remember they do not have the emotional attachment we have with the club for them it is about money....many have stated how the finances of a Championship club are akin to ablack hole....we werelucky to have fans as owners for a while but even towards the end of their tenure they did things purely for fiscal reasons ......
I personally would prefer different circumstances but I do not see a fan or group of fans willing to bear the burden....
This.petition could put us back to a Petty scenario or even the winding up option....

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:27 - Dec 30 with 759 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:17 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

They are signing because they care and they know that sitting on their hands, doing eff all will lead us to league 2.

So in you opinion we should sit on our hands, do eff all and get worse season by season?

Because that's what is happening.

You can actually sing while sitting on your hands..
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:29 - Dec 30 with 740 viewsjeza739

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:13 - Dec 30 by swan_si

Yet you still signed.

Apologies, you may have misunderstood me..
With respect to will they care or do they attend games, I was referring to the point the anti owner chants will have little affect because they are never there
I too pay no attention to who is in the dugout, dir box etc
I doubt they will be out owners in 10 even 5 yrs, coz they are not fans, their only interest is making money, when they cannot do that- and when they've taken us to lge1 they will probably lose interest, cut their loses and sell.
We'll certainly be in the lap of the gods as to who buys, but could they be much worse? Possibly, but can we could do a lot better as well..
As it stands we're sleep walking towards ano relegation under their tenure
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:32 - Dec 30 with 724 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:29 - Dec 30 by jeza739

Apologies, you may have misunderstood me..
With respect to will they care or do they attend games, I was referring to the point the anti owner chants will have little affect because they are never there
I too pay no attention to who is in the dugout, dir box etc
I doubt they will be out owners in 10 even 5 yrs, coz they are not fans, their only interest is making money, when they cannot do that- and when they've taken us to lge1 they will probably lose interest, cut their loses and sell.
We'll certainly be in the lap of the gods as to who buys, but could they be much worse? Possibly, but can we could do a lot better as well..
As it stands we're sleep walking towards ano relegation under their tenure

over the last 2 seasons when results under rhe messiah were iffy and we flirted with relegation many fans said how they would be happy to go to lg1 for a reset....these owners won't let that happen as the revenue fir lg1 clubs is even less!

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:32 - Dec 30 with 721 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:27 - Dec 30 by swan_si

You can actually sing while sitting on your hands..

Well done, you can, you are a clever man, what other interesting facts do you know?
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:35 - Dec 30 with 714 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 21:45 - Dec 30 by SullutaCreturned

The fans group did not decline to buy, they were kept out of it but always you repeat the lie.

Cooper legged it after the owners made promises they reneged on and gave him players he didn't want.

Azeem is NOT a thoroughbred, if he was he'd have more of chance.

Then you say "Fans have already shown they could not run their ownership holding" yet HJ et al proved fans can run a club. Which is it?

This petition is about the club being badly run. Even a very well run club doesn't guarantee its success.

The Trust had a strategy of getting more shares not selling shares when buyers were around in 2015 and 2016.

It took them two years after the 2015 enquiry to get a mandate off the members. Then the terms were not acceptable to them in 2017. That is fine, it takes two to tango. They did not want to sell. They did not like the terms. They were b not stopped form selling shares by anyone.

I have seen a lot of Azeem. He can replace Fulton now. He was in Duffs plans paying out of position at fullback but then got injured.

I informed the forum about Parker two month ago. I called him the next one off the production line.

The Trust will always be praised by the other owners as they represent the customers. They have a special place in the fans heart. The members will do whatever they are told even if it is bonkers. I do not have to cut them any slack.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 22:42]

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:35 - Dec 30 with 715 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:17 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Are you really a fireman? God they've lowered the bar.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:37 - Dec 30 with 702 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:35 - Dec 30 by swan_si

Are you really a fireman? God they've lowered the bar.

No I am a firefighter, that's you reported to the equal opportunities.

How very dare you.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:42 - Dec 30 with 687 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:37 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

No I am a firefighter, that's you reported to the equal opportunities.

How very dare you.

My bad, I thought you progressed from fireboy to fireman, thats what USUALLY happens, well thats what NORMALLY happens.
How very dare you 😂 love it.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:45 - Dec 30 with 679 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:42 - Dec 30 by swan_si

My bad, I thought you progressed from fireboy to fireman, thats what USUALLY happens, well thats what NORMALLY happens.

Fireman is a derogatory term, you, as a know it all should, well, know it.

I'm disappointed 😞
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:45 - Dec 30 with 676 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:42 - Dec 30 by swan_si

don't feed the troll

these days there are no such things as firemen the correct term is Firefighter as the role is open to all genders

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:49 - Dec 30 with 666 viewsjeza739

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:32 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

over the last 2 seasons when results under rhe messiah were iffy and we flirted with relegation many fans said how they would be happy to go to lg1 for a reset....these owners won't let that happen as the revenue fir lg1 clubs is even less!

They'd better pull their fingers out and pay what it takes to appoint a decent manager and get recruitment sorted coz presently that's where they are taking us . Maybe not this season, but we're on a downward spiral and heading in the wrong direction, the same direction since they bought us ...
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:50 - Dec 30 with 665 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:45 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

don't feed the troll

these days there are no such things as firemen the correct term is Firefighter as the role is open to all genders

Thas what I've been banging on about, are you going to take the troll term back?
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:52 - Dec 30 with 657 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:45 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

don't feed the troll

surely you mean both genders. It's all very confusing these days. 🤔
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:53 - Dec 30 with 656 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:50 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Thas what I've been banging on about, are you going to take the troll term back?

I will retract the troll statement....

but as you see I was correcting the poster who you label with term . ...so why should they be different

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:56 - Dec 30 with 642 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:53 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

but as you see I was correcting the poster who you label with term . ...so why should they be different

Thanks 👍

I've told him twice I am a firefighter, not a fireman but he keeps trying to be funny 🤷
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:58 - Dec 30 with 632 viewsunion_jack

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:32 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

They won’t let that happen?!?!

That’s exactly what they are doing or have you not seen the downward slide over the years. Maybe not this year but next unless they employ expertise on and off the pitch. Coleman is not the man. Guide, well I don’t even know what he does.

We need a proper British CEO well versed in the running of a football club.

Swansea City. Not just a business to coin a phrase.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 23:55 - Dec 30 with 592 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:58 - Dec 30 by union_jack

That’s exactly what they are doing or have you not seen the downward slide over the years. Maybe not this year but next unless they employ expertise on and off the pitch. Coleman is not the man. Guide, well I don’t even know what he does.

"Proper" British CEO have ruined quite a few football teams. Peter Storey and Peter Risdale are two off the top off the top of my head. Xenophobia has been unleased and it is not a pretty sight.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 08:04 - Dec 31 with 507 viewsBillyChong

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:35 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust had a strategy of getting more shares not selling shares when buyers were around in 2015 and 2016.

It took them two years after the 2015 enquiry to get a mandate off the members. Then the terms were not acceptable to them in 2017. That is fine, it takes two to tango. They did not want to sell. They did not like the terms. They were b not stopped form selling shares by anyone.

I have seen a lot of Azeem. He can replace Fulton now. He was in Duffs plans paying out of position at fullback but then got injured.

I informed the forum about Parker two month ago. I called him the next one off the production line.

The Trust will always be praised by the other owners as they represent the customers. They have a special place in the fans heart. The members will do whatever they are told even if it is bonkers. I do not have to cut them any slack.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 22:42]

Back to the original point. The Trust were kept out of the discussions that took place in 2015.

Google it - some helpful Swans fan has posted the memorandum of agreement online dated Dec 2015. Well before the supporters group were aware.

Facts before you blurt on about ‘didn’t want to sell’ etc etc. They were not aware of the sale.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 09:28 - Dec 31 with 464 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:58 - Dec 30 by union_jack

I agree the footballing quality of the club has slid in recent seasons but don't forget 2 and a half seasons ago we were in the play off final, with a good run at the end of last season we came within a whisker ofvtge play offs with the same squad we had had all season if only the same approach had been adopted from the seasons onset as the seasons end.

A change in manager and players has seen us not successful on the pitch....the owners nade a managerial change as this is where it was believed the problem lie only for us not to have a replacement so yes they can be blamed for that
We are midway between the play offs and the relegation zone found ourselves there last season too.
Overacting by many .
What great timing for this petition I'm sure this will give the tight owners an excuse to not spend in the upcoming window
[Post edited 31 Dec 2023 10:26]

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 09:52 - Dec 31 with 444 viewsonehunglow

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:53 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

Labels have feeling y know
It’s a mad world
I was a crime fighter then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024