Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? 12:25 - Jan 8 with 5212 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? 8th Jan 2024 12:24
We first referenced Will Evans as being of interest to the Swans back in November, then it was a straight race between Swansea City and Huddersfield Town by all accounts. Today it seems possible Evans has voted to stay in Wales. 0

Latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:40 - Jan 28 with 809 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Evans as impressive as ever.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:43 - Jan 28 with 782 viewsonehunglow

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:40 - Jan 28 by KeithHaynes

If we don’t take him,someone else will.today ,he is in the world wide shop window.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:44 - Jan 28 with 777 viewsmax936

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:40 - Jan 28 by KeithHaynes

Yep comfortable on the ball looks decent fair play.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 08:37 - Jan 29 with 582 viewspete

morning one and all
Well our chairman and recruitment people have 5 days to get the fans back on board and the feel good factor back again, we need quality guys to come in , at least 3 in my opinion they have talked the talk now they must walk the walk and keep their word,
We have been told our chairman is the main man ( i think not still final say with usa based people) never mind we tried etc he MUST get this done as he said he was going to or risk alienating himself from the fans even further, the BUCK stops with you sir, so you said ,I honestly hope he does it but in reality not going to happen , please prove me wrong
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:34 - Jan 29 with 512 viewsangryjack

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 08:37 - Jan 29 by pete

morning one and all
Well our chairman and recruitment people have 5 days to get the fans back on board and the feel good factor back again, we need quality guys to come in , at least 3 in my opinion they have talked the talk now they must walk the walk and keep their word,
We have been told our chairman is the main man ( i think not still final say with usa based people) never mind we tried etc he MUST get this done as he said he was going to or risk alienating himself from the fans even further, the BUCK stops with you sir, so you said ,I honestly hope he does it but in reality not going to happen , please prove me wrong

Can't believe people still believe their sh!t...and still hope
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:43 - Jan 29 with 503 viewsonehunglow

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:34 - Jan 29 by angryjack

Can't believe people still believe their sh!t...and still hope

Problem is how we can precipitate a sale and to whom would these sell.
They have the capacity to finish off ,for good.
It’s a worry.
We have been complacent for too long,having accepted absolute warlocks yet all we do is slag each other off .
Being negative like me helps the pain when it happens . Never get too optimistic and there’s a runaway train coming down the tracks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 10:27 - Jan 29 with 450 viewsRichardO

All hail the coming of the redeemer who will save us all, a striker, a midfielder or a defender. No one player is going to save us we have got players but we prefer the quick fix, multiple loanees, aged footballers past their best, we really need to trust in our players who are in the early part of their contracts played in the roles they were sign for and our youngsters who will have to learn fast because of the number of injuries we've had this season, the likes of Parker was he the prefect solution? No a good full back held him in check against Birmingham in the first half then the coaches helped him and asks him to do something different in the second.
We have tried to fill gaps with short term fixes for too long, the managerial roundabout hasn't helped and the selling players on a whim or having our hand forced by players at the end of contracts, funny how Martin when forced to develop the players he had at the end of the last January transfer window ended up finding out how to win games with the players he had.
Time to build towards the future, the time for stop gaps is over, tie down players, pay up for good signing so the manager has time to work with a group of players without wondering who is going to be not available next year.
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 13:38 - Jan 29 with 337 viewsSTID2017

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 20:02 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

He’s got demands
Hilarious.
He should pay us

What are you talking about ?
Do us all a favour and go sell crazy somewhere else (with a big nod to Jack Nicholson in "As Good As It Gets" )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024