Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview 06:16 - Feb 9 with 4898 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody taken the time to watch it?
Thoughts?

Just watched it and to me this is the most impactful excerpt from the entire interview and perfectly summarizes the insanity of the current US foreign policy.

“Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border. Issues with migration. Issues with the national debt. More than 33 trillion dollars. You have nothing better to do, so you should fight with Ukraine?

Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia?”

Putin is correct. The US should be concerned with their own issues and not funding wars on the other side of the planet. Sounds kind of like “America First”.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
[Post edited 9 Feb 7:51]
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:02 - Feb 9 with 677 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:37 - Feb 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

When Yelenskyy banned all opposition, that sort of threw a monkey wrench into your argument that self determination is at stake.

Zelensky hasn't banned all oposition what he did was ban 11 parties that had close ties to Russia,

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/republican-debate/factchecking-rama

Contro, people going home doesnt mean the war is iver or Kyiv is safe,

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2023/1117/The-call-of-home-Why-some-Ukrai

But you are a Putin apologist so I expect nonsense from you.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:49 - Feb 9 with 645 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:02 - Feb 9 by SullutaCreturned

Zelensky hasn't banned all oposition what he did was ban 11 parties that had close ties to Russia,

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/republican-debate/factchecking-rama

Contro, people going home doesnt mean the war is iver or Kyiv is safe,

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2023/1117/The-call-of-home-Why-some-Ukrai

But you are a Putin apologist so I expect nonsense from you.

Why would a Texan support Pootin ?
Is it because the Texan is a Trumpite and therefore following every word the Bleached one boasts seeing it as gospel .
Gospel also a load of lies southern man believes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:39 - Feb 9 with 635 viewsmax936

You do realise that if Russia had walked through Ukraine, they wouldn't have stopped?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:56 - Feb 9 with 621 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:39 - Feb 9 by max936

You do realise that if Russia had walked through Ukraine, they wouldn't have stopped?

He won’t.
Next non his list are the Baltic States.
If he had his way,he d also go after southern Finland

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 617 viewsmax936

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:46 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

I can't wait to see Bidens interview by a Russian journalist

Any need of that, Seriously? you do realise Biden is in his 80's and clearly ill.

Ever thought of thinking before posting, ?

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 617 viewsmax936

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:51 - Feb 9 by Gwyn737

Why would that happen?

The whole point of the interview (apart from the first 30 mins that gave Putin the opportunity to give a history lesson), was to give an anti-Ukrainian journalist air time to share his thoughts with Putin on why the US is wrong to fund the war against him.

Where’s the parallel?

Its a publicity stunt, only ones with agenda's or just plainly thick, would make something else out of it.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 20:45 - Feb 9 with 596 viewsPawelAbbott

The war in the Ukraine is exactly what American foreign policy should be about.
The UN security Council is constantly hamstrung by the members being the main protagonists.
If everyone turned a blind eye and said its not on my door step then Putin would walk straight through Eastern Europe while the rest of the world stood back.
That's exactly how we ended up with WW2.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:45 - Feb 9 with 562 viewshobo

Fascinating interview. Thanks for sharing!
Login to get fewer ads

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 22:15 - Feb 9 with 546 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:51 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Kiev is a big place. The odds of being killed or injured by Russian munitions are not great. From what read anecdotally Russian murder about 20-100 people per week in a quiet week. When they go in really hard a lot more. Population of Kiyiv 2.88 million.

Not quite sure what your post i supposed to prove. Life goes on and beer companies sell beer.

Britain was involved in a world war and yet somehow normal life was encouraged ,despite being on a war footing

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 22:17 - Feb 9 with 545 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:49 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

Is it because the Texan is a Trumpite and therefore following every word the Bleached one boasts seeing it as gospel .

Trump has that effect on some people 🙄

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 22:46 - Feb 9 with 534 viewsBryanSwan

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:50 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

Russians ,being basucalky sub human by nature and prone to butchering their own ,love a powerful leader ,one who will seek to keep mother Russia omnipotent and a force throughout the world .
Those who spied for this land of filth had much blood on their hands .
Nobody of any sanity should support this country of pure evil with a history of blood flowing throughout the land .

Know a few Russians all pretty tidy people. There have also been many Russians arrested for protesting Putin and the war.
There are a large amount of them who are scared, if they do or say the wrong thing they could end up in prison.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:01 - Feb 10 with 450 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:39 - Feb 9 by max936

The initial incursion was with 30k troops, do you really think that would have been enough to roll right through Europe?

It was a diversion, and it tied up 100k Ukrainian troops successfully
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:04 - Feb 10 with 432 viewsFlashberryjack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 22:46 - Feb 9 by BryanSwan

Know a few Russians all pretty tidy people. There have also been many Russians arrested for protesting Putin and the war.
There are a large amount of them who are scared, if they do or say the wrong thing they could end up in prison.

Admittedly, the only Russians I've met is when I've been on holiday, and every one of them has been ignorant, rude and wastefully greedy, maybe I've just been unlucky.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:11 - Feb 10 with 428 viewsmax936

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:04 - Feb 10 by Flashberryjack

Admittedly, the only Russians I've met is when I've been on holiday, and every one of them has been ignorant, rude and wastefully greedy, maybe I've just been unlucky.

Germans are the same. Never met a Russian and not sure I'd want to.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:21 - Feb 10 with 422 viewsmax936

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:01 - Feb 10 by controversial_jack

The initial incursion was with 30k troops, do you really think that would have been enough to roll right through Europe?

It was a diversion, and it tied up 100k Ukrainian troops successfully

They amassed 100 thousand troops on the border [that was widely publicised] with Ukraine not 30k where did you get that figure from, apart from in your own head? and tried to convince people that it was all to do with a training exercise.

If they had walked through Ukraine like your mate Putin thought they would, he would have flooded Ukraine with hundreds of thousand more Troops to march further.

Any diversion they attempted never worked, it never tied up any troops, they got slaughtered in their thousands you blinkered fool!

You need to go and buy yourself a clue!
[Post edited 10 Feb 13:22]

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:26 - Feb 10 with 416 viewsmax936

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 20:45 - Feb 9 by PawelAbbott

The war in the Ukraine is exactly what American foreign policy should be about.
The UN security Council is constantly hamstrung by the members being the main protagonists.
If everyone turned a blind eye and said its not on my door step then Putin would walk straight through Eastern Europe while the rest of the world stood back.
That's exactly how we ended up with WW2.

Try explaining that to the Putin supporter on here, how anyone can support that vicious evil T..t I don't know!

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 382 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:21 - Feb 10 by max936

They amassed 100 thousand troops on the border [that was widely publicised] with Ukraine not 30k where did you get that figure from, apart from in your own head? and tried to convince people that it was all to do with a training exercise.

If they had walked through Ukraine like your mate Putin thought they would, he would have flooded Ukraine with hundreds of thousand more Troops to march further.

Any diversion they attempted never worked, it never tied up any troops, they got slaughtered in their thousands you blinkered fool!

You need to go and buy yourself a clue!
[Post edited 10 Feb 13:22]

Nope, the initial move was with 30 to 40k, not 100k. It tied down 100k Ukrainians.

They may have had 100k troops - they have 750k battle ready troops at the moment, but only 30k were involved
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 15:03 - Feb 10 with 372 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:04 - Feb 10 by Flashberryjack

No don't think so , had the misfortune to mingle with a few arrogant I dividuals whilst on holiday a few years back in Malaga .

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 15:23 - Feb 10 with 361 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 15:03 - Feb 10 by Boundy

No don't think so , had the misfortune to mingle with a few arrogant I dividuals whilst on holiday a few years back in Malaga .

They go to the likes of Croatia ,Egypt , Slovenia .
I’ve met several.
All filth
Typical of their country

They detest us and the West without exception.

And some if our beauts support and like them.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:09 - Feb 10 with 348 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 15:23 - Feb 10 by onehunglow

They go to the likes of Croatia ,Egypt , Slovenia .
I’ve met several.
All filth
Typical of their country

They detest us and the West without exception.

And some if our beauts support and like them.

I met a few in Moscow and their were a mix, the Russians in our hotel in Spain were also a mix, most fairly rude but I met a couple on Rhodes who were nice.

I think the same is true wherever you go, there's good and bad everywhere.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:12 - Feb 10 with 346 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 20:08 - Feb 9 by max936

Its a publicity stunt, only ones with agenda's or just plainly thick, would make something else out of it.

That history lesson was a bizarre twisted version of the truth. The Rus people were more from the Ukraine area than what is Russia today. If anything Russia belongs to Ukraine!
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:35 - Feb 10 with 336 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:49 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

I don't support Putin. He's an evil dictator.

Much more dangerous than Zelenskyy, but both are dictators. I simply think the $200 billion the USA has already given one of then is more than enough, and certainly covers the millions Ukraine has given in bribes to the Biden family.

I don't want my country involved in this war, but it says a lot that my opinion gets me accused of being a "Putin supporter." I dont want the USA to support Russia either, but for that I've yet to hear any actual Russian supporters accuse me and others like me of supporting Ukraine.
[Post edited 10 Feb 16:41]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 320 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:35 - Feb 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Much more dangerous than Zelenskyy, but both are dictators. I simply think the $200 billion the USA has already given one of then is more than enough, and certainly covers the millions Ukraine has given in bribes to the Biden family.

I don't want my country involved in this war, but it says a lot that my opinion gets me accused of being a "Putin supporter." I dont want the USA to support Russia either, but for that I've yet to hear any actual Russian supporters accuse me and others like me of supporting Ukraine.

If other countries dont support Uktraine then the knock on effect would be bad and eventually those effects would reach the USA.

Most Americans weren't interested in joining in WW2 but where would the world be today if you hadn't?

Where the West has done very badly is it's involvements in wars across the middle and far east.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:27 - Feb 10 with 309 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:35 - Feb 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Your country didn’t want involvement in any of the great world wars .
Your country made a lot of money from the Second World War
Your country stick it’s Jose into Vietnam with disastrous consequences

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:24 - Feb 10 with 278 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:56 - Feb 10 by SullutaCreturned

If other countries dont support Uktraine then the knock on effect would be bad and eventually those effects would reach the USA.

Most Americans weren't interested in joining in WW2 but where would the world be today if you hadn't?

Where the West has done very badly is it's involvements in wars across the middle and far east.

What effects would reach the US
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024