Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Anthony davies 08:13 - Feb 14 with 1793 viewsFreelander

Well after last night's result it just goes to show them who own the club have no ambition what so ever we signed three players for al the wrong positions it showed last night our defence was absolutely poor not got a clue and our manager has not had the backing he should have had and them from the owner down to the board room level sould go not got a clue on how to run a football club Levien and Kaplan are using he club as the way to make money as it has showed wth the players we sold to Leeds and other clubs most supporters of the Swans could see were we needed strengthening defence midfielder and a striker but we signed three wingers well what did we expect from them owners to tight to invest proper money into he club.
Mr Anthony davies on 08:29 - Feb 14 with 1758 viewsWhiterockin

The defence would have been much stronger with Key and Dalling, injuries are hammering us at the moment all over the pitch.
Mr Anthony davies on 10:08 - Feb 14 with 1604 viewsDr_Winston

The answer is always "spend more money" isn't it?

Never mind that we're sailing perilously close to the FFP boundaries as it is, never mind that we're already being subsidised to the tune of around £10m a season. "Spend more money" is the cry.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Anthony davies on 10:25 - Feb 14 with 1568 viewsjack247

The squad is easily good enough. Not to compete with Leeds, or Leicester or Southampton, but pretty much anyone else in the division.

In fairness, we’ve got two right backs in Key and Ashby, Naughton as a utility defender, Parker emerging and Darling who can play there. All five were unavailable last night. As much as I criticise the owner on other things, I can’t really blame them for that. Our fanbase has been crying out for width and pace for years and this window finally delivered it.

No one was complaining Saturday.
Mr Anthony davies on 10:42 - Feb 14 with 1535 viewsangryjack

Mr Anthony davies on 10:08 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

The answer is always "spend more money" isn't it?

Never mind that we're sailing perilously close to the FFP boundaries as it is, never mind that we're already being subsidised to the tune of around £10m a season. "Spend more money" is the cry.

Spend it correctly he saying instead if bringing 3 wingers which one is on the bench we was desperate for a centre forward and a centre half with pace..
Mr Anthony davies on 10:44 - Feb 14 with 1527 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Anthony davies on 10:42 - Feb 14 by angryjack

Spend it correctly he saying instead if bringing 3 wingers which one is on the bench we was desperate for a centre forward and a centre half with pace..

So how many centre forwards and centre halves with pace could we have signed with the loan fee for Sagoe?

Are you suggesting that Ronald was a bad purchase?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Anthony davies on 11:30 - Feb 14 with 1432 viewsonehunglow

Mr Anthony davies on 10:42 - Feb 14 by angryjack

We persist in taking on Prem League club kids only for them to either go back as damaged goods or back to parent club to truly progress .

We are not helping a Patino to progress for sure .

We have spent ,it’s just on whom that’s killing us .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mr Anthony davies on 11:53 - Feb 14 with 1398 viewsQJumpingJack

we seem rudderless on and off the pitch.
Mr Anthony davies on 12:28 - Feb 14 with 1353 viewsangryjack

Mr Anthony davies on 10:44 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

So how many centre forwards and centre halves with pace could we have signed with the loan fee for Sagoe?

Are you suggesting that Ronald was a bad purchase?

Could have got a better centre half or a forward that would have Bern wiser than bringing someone in whos not being used,don't forget we let Brandon cooper leave and pederson so there was money for wages
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Anthony davies on 12:32 - Feb 14 with 1339 viewsonehunglow

Mr Anthony davies on 12:28 - Feb 14 by angryjack

Could have got a better centre half or a forward that would have Bern wiser than bringing someone in whos not being used,don't forget we let Brandon cooper leave and pederson so there was money for wages

And bearing in mind Liam Walsh is on our pay roll,still.

Mr Anthony davies on 19:17 - Feb 14 with 1092 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mr Anthony davies on 11:53 - Feb 14 by QJumpingJack

we seem rudderless on and off the pitch.

That is the real problem. lets face it, while Grimes is technically a good player he is a long way short of a good captain and far to negative when the going gets tough.

The problem isnt the wingers we brought in, it's Grimes and Fulton and the extensive injury list.

Also, if the story is accurate, the problem is an over reliance on data that is seeing Kuharevych not being given a chance.

it's not just one thing, not one or two players, it's a litany of things.
Mr Anthony davies on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 1046 viewsmahoss

Mr Anthony davies on 10:25 - Feb 14 by jack247

The squad is easily good enough. Not to compete with Leeds, or Leicester or Southampton, but pretty much anyone else in the division.

In fairness, we’ve got two right backs in Key and Ashby, Naughton as a utility defender, Parker emerging and Darling who can play there. All five were unavailable last night. As much as I criticise the owner on other things, I can’t really blame them for that. Our fanbase has been crying out for width and pace for years and this window finally delivered it.

No one was complaining Saturday.

It is good enough to stay up…….
But the club are playing with fire I think for next season.
I,m with supporters who’ve had seasons since 2005 and they are fed up with this.
This is a pivotal season I feel……….
They need to invest and produce !
Mr Anthony davies on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 983 viewsjack247

Mr Anthony davies on 19:44 - Feb 14 by mahoss

I,m with supporters who’ve had seasons since 2005 and they are fed up with this.

Yes I agree. Next season is a real worry with the amount of players out of contract and needing to replace Rushworth.

I’m not at all confident next seasons squad will be stronger than this one.
Mr Anthony davies on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 976 viewsonehunglow

Good enough to stay up?
That’s debatable
There are two realistic places to go south.
We can lose to anyone
We have not the fire in the belly
I think if we stay up,things will improve .

Mr Anthony davies on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 942 viewsSwans9

Spending money not issue and going by tonight's results we not safe yet. Owners stopped going to games after relegation from the prem and the list goes on. Didn't back cooper loads changes winter etc. We heading the wrong way big time loans aren't answer. Fans still be there when owners are gone. Sheff Wed away for me next and then Norwich. Now Josh March left join chelsea.
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:49]
Mr Anthony davies on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 888 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Anthony davies on 12:32 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

And bearing in mind Liam Walsh is on our pay roll,still.

It’s amazing given his injury record before he even joined us.

You called it OHL.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Anthony davies on 10:41 - Feb 15 with 723 viewsEagleEye

Good enough to stay up ? … still plenty of time for it all to go wrong

Who’d have thought that when we sacked Duff that we would grateful for the points that we already had on the board ? Sheehan has outperformed Duff & LW.
Mr Anthony davies on 12:27 - Feb 15 with 654 viewsswancity

Our club sadly is a pale shadow of what is once was. It’s in the wrong hands, that much is abundantly clear and we have Huw Jenkins et al to thank for that. There’s a stale atmosphere at the club.

The club is like the proverbial ship without the rudder. It’s drifting. It needs to be run by people with ambition to succeed but also with a hands on approach. That feel good factor then filters it’s way down through to staff, players and of course fans. Look at Wrexham. Players are keen to go there for the first time in a generation.

Our club is the exact opposite. Of course we are now a selling club again and it’s hurts to see. Was it £40,000,000 we received for Rodon, James and Piroe? The money is not being reinvested into our squad wisely. We do need to reset in terms of new ownership. Jenkins had no real care about our future did he. They wanted a sale, they kept the Trust out of it and they got it.

We are going to sink if we aren’t careful. I didn’t think it could happen but League One is now possible next season. It’s happened to much bigger clubs than us, Wolves, Sheffield Weds, Manchester City, Leeds United to name just a few.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mr Anthony davies on 13:03 - Feb 15 with 607 viewsonehunglow

Mr Anthony davies on 22:08 - Feb 14 by Kilkennyjack

It’s amazing given his injury record before he even joined us.

You called it OHL.

When he was ' fi't' he should have been loaned out
Must be some dumb deck outfit that would take him
He sums up all that is wrong with us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024