Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's EFL games important to us 20:06 - Feb 20 with 918 viewsFlashberryjack

Full time
Cardiff 0 Blackburn 0
Ipswich 4 Rotherham 3
Southampton 1 Hull 2
Plymouth 0 West Brom 3
[Post edited 20 Feb 21:54]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 20:35 - Feb 20 with 868 viewsKeithHaynes

Mate of mine at the game, county fan. Says there’s hardly anybody there.

Hull City pressing for a third v Southampton.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 22:50 - Feb 20 with 731 viewsKeithHaynes

I should add even Cardiff fans were laughing when the attendance of 17k was announced.

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 06:40 - Feb 21 with 630 viewsjack247

Plymouth and Blackburn great results
Tonight's EFL games important to us on 08:53 - Feb 21 with 565 viewsbennytheblue

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 22:50 - Feb 20 by KeithHaynes

I should add even Cardiff fans were laughing when the attendance of 17k was announced.

Those poor souls who had to suffer that defensive dross….probably around 12,000 there if that and I’m amazed that they many bothered, why? Incredible to see how far Bulit has fallen since we beat you and the wurzels back in those heady days. Reckon he will be gone after we don’t beat Stoke.
Heard whispers of Steve coopers name, imagine he’s back by the time we play you lot?
Tonight's EFL games important to us on 09:12 - Feb 21 with 539 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 08:53 - Feb 21 by bennytheblue

Those poor souls who had to suffer that defensive dross….probably around 12,000 there if that and I’m amazed that they many bothered, why? Incredible to see how far Bulit has fallen since we beat you and the wurzels back in those heady days. Reckon he will be gone after we don’t beat Stoke.
Heard whispers of Steve coopers name, imagine he’s back by the time we play you lot?

It’s the same with the swans, but our atmosphere seems more positive in the ground.
My county mate is one of those who wants to see football in Wales flourish. It seems as those days of some glory are gone.

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 09:35 - Feb 21 with 522 viewsEagleEye

Cooper would be a good appointment for you lot, surely better than any of your recent coach- managers. Not sure him & Tan would get on though. I think he’ll be hoping Sunderland come calling
Tonight's EFL games important to us on 10:10 - Feb 21 with 485 viewsjack247

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 09:35 - Feb 21 by EagleEye

Cooper would be a good appointment for you lot, surely better than any of your recent coach- managers. Not sure him & Tan would get on though. I think he’ll be hoping Sunderland come calling

Can’t see it. They were talking about him as an option for Sunderland on sky sports news yesterday. Consensus was that he’d be well out of their budget. Plus he (quite understandably) doesn’t like working with sub standard owners.

He’ll bide his time and end up at a PL struggler or top Championship team IMO
Tonight's EFL games important to us on 14:28 - Feb 21 with 353 viewsunion_jack

A Cardiff win may have been more helpful last night but you know what, I’ll take it😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's EFL games important to us on 15:06 - Feb 21 with 335 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tan should go all in on youth. Neath boy Colwill is now beginning to kick on with his younger brother Joel impressing. Young Ashford on the bench. ANtwi in the u21 looks good.

Isaak davies is a mongrel battling away on loan to come back. Like Swansea treadng water in the championship they my a well give player development time for two seasons and hope they kick on.

The local lads at Swansea have been developed but it appears that the championship is as good as it gets for Cabango, Ollie Cooper and Cullen. Young Parker might be exceptional n but only 17. Sad to see the three big hopes Cotterill, Congreve and Lloyd on the end of a 7-3 whalloping by a mid table side.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024