Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy 08:00 - Mar 2 with 440 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy 2nd Mar 2024 08:00
Today is the day for Swans head coach, Luke Williams to put a stop to the poor home record at the Swansea.Com Stadium.He hasn’t won a home game since he started his appointment bar an FA Cup win that turned in to an embarrassment at Bournemouth. Swansea City host Blackburn Rovers later today at 3pm with good news all round for some new faces in the squad. 0

And now we move on, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 08:56 - Mar 2 with 416 viewsonehunglow

Great article that
However,I’m not sure about Luke as to what he is doing,nor what his plans are ,which is how I feel about the owners
Time for excuses is over

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 09:04 - Mar 2 with 407 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 08:56 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Great article that
However,I’m not sure about Luke as to what he is doing,nor what his plans are ,which is how I feel about the owners
Time for excuses is over

Our home crowd is awful and (up to now) absolutely no help to the team whatsoever. It's no wonder are home results are so poor.
Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 10:36 - Mar 2 with 336 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 09:04 - Mar 2 by nantywatcher

Our home crowd is awful and (up to now) absolutely no help to the team whatsoever. It's no wonder are home results are so poor.

When I questioned the volume of our own crowd,I was in receipt of all manner of crap as I rarely go down more,mainly because of more pressing domestic issues .
It’s said it’s louder if one is there and the crowd does not lack passion.
I don’t hear or see that
I see tired ,listless,vacant faces in the crowd ,who seem either bored or just attending out of duty .
It is clear we need a spark. They have not being getting anything like it. They don’t motivate the players and vice versa .

Leeds took the piece ,as have others .Its not good

Today We need to play all game as we did first half at Sunderland . Do that and crowds will return

What fans must avoid is insulting other . We all love this bluddy club
[Post edited 2 Mar 10:37]

Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 10:55 - Mar 2 with 296 viewsWhiterockin

Good to hear that Lowe is fit, hopefully he can reap the benefits of the pace out wide, if selected.
Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 13:40 - Mar 2 with 226 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Saturday morning match day on the Indy on 10:55 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

Good to hear that Lowe is fit, hopefully he can reap the benefits of the pace out wide, if selected.

We ve missed him,for sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024