Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ANDY COLEMAN ... 12:23 - Mar 11 with 1370 viewstheloneranger

"Since arriving in Swansea, I have seen the positive impact the Supporters’ Trust has on this club and this community. I have forged a strong working relationship with the Trust leadership, and I am extremely grateful for the time we spend together."

"From our first meeting, the Trust have pushed the club to be more transparent and more direct with supporters. It’s important to me that I do more to strengthen my bond with each of you."

"While fans’ forums, chairman’s letters and other opportunities to speak with one another are great, I do not believe it gives you the full access you deserve. I want you to have more, and I want this to be the most open and direct relationship between a chairman and his supporters this club has seen. "

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-update-andy-coleman-3

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 12:34 - Mar 11 with 1337 viewsQJumpingJack

A good statement and pleasing to see he values the work of the Trust.
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 12:42 - Mar 11 with 1316 viewsshandyjack

Nothing new, heard it all before and nothing ever changes.

Poll: Expectation for the season

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 13:27 - Mar 11 with 1239 viewsPrettySheetyCity

Whatever your feelings on his performance as Chairman, or him personally, I am not aware of executives at other clubs in EFL or PL agreeing to sit down with supporters on a semi-regular basis to speak about their concerns face-to-face (outside of the mandated EFL meetings).

It's pretty unprecedented to get this sort of access and whilst it doesn't excuse the shortcomings to date (of which there are quite a few!) it certainly goes a long way to put things right. Fair play.
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 14:12 - Mar 11 with 1180 viewsQJumpingJack

Having digested the statement - he is clearly putting a lot of blame on Kaplan and Levien.
Processes and structure have not worked. What has been going on for the last 6-7 years?
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 14:31 - Mar 11 with 1143 viewsEagleEye

Patronising & blowing smoke up the Supporters Trust jacksy will do little for the majority. Surely by now if he really wants to be “open and direct” he should know where to start …. generic management type talk is cheap & will not cut it with our fans
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 14:43 - Mar 11 with 1131 viewsWhiterockin

Coincidental that this comes out today with the forum this evening?
[Post edited 11 Mar 14:43]
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 15:25 - Mar 11 with 1060 viewspembsjack

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 14:43 - Mar 11 by Whiterockin

Coincidental that this comes out today with the forum this evening?
[Post edited 11 Mar 14:43]

"three major areas we need to address: the connection between supporters and the club, football performance, and the business operation."
Basically the whole set up of the club then?
The first of those two areas have been in decline since the day they took over the club.
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 17:36 - Mar 11 with 971 viewsjeza739

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 15:25 - Mar 11 by pembsjack

"three major areas we need to address: the connection between supporters and the club, football performance, and the business operation."
Basically the whole set up of the club then?
The first of those two areas have been in decline since the day they took over the club.

Couldn't agree more... I'm still waiting for the next level...
Login to get fewer ads

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 17:38 - Mar 11 with 968 viewsKeithHaynes

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 13:27 - Mar 11 by PrettySheetyCity

Whatever your feelings on his performance as Chairman, or him personally, I am not aware of executives at other clubs in EFL or PL agreeing to sit down with supporters on a semi-regular basis to speak about their concerns face-to-face (outside of the mandated EFL meetings).

It's pretty unprecedented to get this sort of access and whilst it doesn't excuse the shortcomings to date (of which there are quite a few!) it certainly goes a long way to put things right. Fair play.

Google is your friend 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 896 viewsReslovenSwan1

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 17:36 - Mar 11 by jeza739

Couldn't agree more... I'm still waiting for the next level...

This is the next level. It involves investment from the owners. When the old board sold up they explained they could no longer run the club without fresh capital. It was capital they did not have. Last time the club got to the top level the club crashed down the leagues in financial chaos. Not this time.

You might recall Huw Jenkins posting that new thinking was required after he was required to sell Jojo Shelvey for a cool £15m. The Trush had their head in the sand as usual and rejected new thinking.

This time the club has been saved by US investment. Fans sneer contempt at them calling them Yanks but they they are as good as owners then the fans could expect in my opinion. Sadly this forum has declared war even asking for details of school fees.

Wise sage since Toshack era

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 18:59 - Mar 11 with 875 viewsvetchonian

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 18:49 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

This is the next level. It involves investment from the owners. When the old board sold up they explained they could no longer run the club without fresh capital. It was capital they did not have. Last time the club got to the top level the club crashed down the leagues in financial chaos. Not this time.

You might recall Huw Jenkins posting that new thinking was required after he was required to sell Jojo Shelvey for a cool £15m. The Trush had their head in the sand as usual and rejected new thinking.

This time the club has been saved by US investment. Fans sneer contempt at them calling them Yanks but they they are as good as owners then the fans could expect in my opinion. Sadly this forum has declared war even asking for details of school fees.

always knew there was something dodgy about that supporters organisation I'm sure 007 will be along to sort it out if not there might be some cream

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 19:09 - Mar 11 with 856 viewsReslovenSwan1

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 18:59 - Mar 11 by vetchonian

always knew there was something dodgy about that supporters organisation I'm sure 007 will be along to sort it out if not there might be some cream

They are much better these days but 2014- 20221 they performed very poorly in my opinion missing out on a £20m payday. They should have cashed and converted to a more flexible cash friendly status. Any body that cannot invest it's cash may as well be the Male equivalent of the Women' s institute.

Wise sage since Toshack era

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 19:14 - Mar 11 with 847 viewssw02sea

A fair balanced viewpoint. I think a lot of the fans just want transparency, not the smoke and mirrors of the LLC and the likes of Ken Gude (plus family) coming to our fair City.
What does he do to justify his salary?
How much is it costing us?
How can we afford it all?
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 19:19 - Mar 11 with 834 viewssw02sea

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 19:14 - Mar 11 by sw02sea

A fair balanced viewpoint. I think a lot of the fans just want transparency, not the smoke and mirrors of the LLC and the likes of Ken Gude (plus family) coming to our fair City.
What does he do to justify his salary?
How much is it costing us?
How can we afford it all?

Sorry, meant as a reply / question to ReslovenSwan1
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 19:39 - Mar 11 with 796 viewsQJumpingJack

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 18:49 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

why do you keep derailing every thread and pushing it back to the Trust 2015-2016.
It really is spoiling the enjoyment of this forum.
May I encourage you to start your own thread on the Trust 2015-2016 and keep it there.

Back to the thread - what do you make of Coleman's statement today - his blame seems to be pointing to other current owners.
ANDY COLEMAN ... on 20:06 - Mar 11 with 751 viewsWhiterockin

ANDY COLEMAN ... on 19:39 - Mar 11 by QJumpingJack

why do you keep derailing every thread and pushing it back to the Trust 2015-2016.
It really is spoiling the enjoyment of this forum.
May I encourage you to start your own thread on the Trust 2015-2016 and keep it there.

Back to the thread - what do you make of Coleman's statement today - his blame seems to be pointing to other current owners.

Makes sense to me, anyone who wants to discuss the trust with him has a focal point and the other threads are kept on point. If nobody's interested the thread will disappear. Perfect solution for everyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024