Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paterson 18:55 - Mar 16 with 1454 viewsbuilthjack

Nice little cheeky swimaway in front of the South after the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paterson on 19:05 - Mar 16 with 1415 viewsBoundy

He must be knackered, he started paddling in front of the east stand

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Paterson on 19:13 - Mar 16 with 1391 views1983

Paterson on 19:05 - Mar 16 by Boundy

He must be knackered, he started paddling in front of the east stand

Fairplay Paterson gets it its something cardiff players never will

Paterson on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 1355 viewsBoundy

Paterson on 19:13 - Mar 16 by 1983

Fairplay Paterson gets it its something cardiff players never will

Fair play he kept getting us up throughout the game ,so yes I guess you're right

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Paterson on 19:23 - Mar 16 with 1348 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Don’t know where he got the rubber ring from though.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Paterson on 19:27 - Mar 16 with 1338 viewsbuilthjack

Paterson on 19:23 - Mar 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Don’t know where he got the rubber ring from though.

I saw a girl/young woman walking to the game with that rubber ring around her waist. Class.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paterson on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 1317 viewspembsjack

After the game it looked like he was joining in with the cheer up song
Paterson on 19:50 - Mar 16 with 1294 viewsSTID2017

Paterson on 19:35 - Mar 16 by pembsjack

After the game it looked like he was joining in with the cheer up song

He was yes in front of the East 🤣

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Paterson on 11:21 - Mar 17 with 1012 viewscontroversial_jack

Paterson on 19:27 - Mar 16 by builthjack

I saw a girl/young woman walking to the game with that rubber ring around her waist. Class.

The late Betty Jackal did that at a derby
Login to get fewer ads

Paterson on 11:53 - Mar 17 with 968 viewsraynor94

Watching the game back on Sky David Prutton commented everything is going swimmingly for Swansea😄

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Paterson on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 876 viewsOptimisticJack

Memorable day for Pato yesterday capped by his home club Cov reaching the semi final of the FA Cup.

Optimisticjack

Paterson on 14:38 - Mar 17 with 822 viewsunion_jack

Lowe did two strokes just after his goal😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paterson on 16:34 - Mar 17 with 722 viewsmax936

Paterson on 19:27 - Mar 16 by builthjack

It was chucked onto the field by someone in the West Stand, I think, can't remember what stand the players were all standing in front of singing.
[Post edited 17 Mar 16:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Paterson on 17:48 - Mar 17 with 651 viewsjack247

I was totally wrong about Paterson. I thought he was talented but a primadonna. Now he runs himself into the ground every game and seems to get the club and the city more than some people who were born here.

I think Russell Martin gets a lot of undeserved stick on here, but it’s fair to say Paterson looks a different player since he’s gone. Even under the renowned man manager Michael Duff.
Paterson on 17:54 - Mar 17 with 636 viewsWhiterockin

Paterson on 17:48 - Mar 17 by jack247

I was totally wrong about Paterson. I thought he was talented but a primadonna. Now he runs himself into the ground every game and seems to get the club and the city more than some people who were born here.

I think Russell Martin gets a lot of undeserved stick on here, but it’s fair to say Paterson looks a different player since he’s gone. Even under the renowned man manager Michael Duff.

Yet he is still out of contract at the end of the season, surely he has earned an extension.
Paterson on 18:05 - Mar 17 with 609 viewsjack247

Paterson on 17:54 - Mar 17 by Whiterockin

Yet he is still out of contract at the end of the season, surely he has earned an extension.

He’s not the only one.

Plenty of people will tell me they aren’t the future, but Allen and Naughton have been amongst our best players recently. Then there’s Cullen, Wood hasn’t been as good as last season but I’d rather him stay. Placheta is worth keeping as well. Liam Walsh is the only first teamer I’d really like to see leave and that’s on availability not ability.

You’d have to hope there’s something going on behind the scenes
Paterson on 18:09 - Mar 17 with 601 viewspembsjack

Paterson on 17:48 - Mar 17 by jack247

Same here, under Martin I really couldn't care less if Patto stayed here or not. Seems to have grown into the club and understands what it means to be a Jack. Saw him outside the ground a few months ago, he was brilliant, went out of his way to interact with the fans. Key member of the squad this year during difficult times, hope he stays next year,
Paterson on 18:37 - Mar 17 with 569 viewsjack247

Paterson on 18:09 - Mar 17 by pembsjack

Same here, under Martin I really couldn't care less if Patto stayed here or not. Seems to have grown into the club and understands what it means to be a Jack. Saw him outside the ground a few months ago, he was brilliant, went out of his way to interact with the fans. Key member of the squad this year during difficult times, hope he stays next year,

‘Understands what it means to be a Jack’

Couldn’t agree more. I’m not going to put him on a pedestal with Leon and Trunds, but he’s the type you can see coming back here to watch games with the fans after he’s gone.

Main thing though, is his work rate is now up there with his ability.
Paterson on 19:38 - Mar 17 with 498 viewsunion_jack

Paterson on 18:37 - Mar 17 by jack247

‘Understands what it means to be a Jack’

Couldn’t agree more. I’m not going to put him on a pedestal with Leon and Trunds, but he’s the type you can see coming back here to watch games with the fans after he’s gone.

Main thing though, is his work rate is now up there with his ability.

Let’s not forget Pato is playing for a contract. My fear is that he gets one and reverts to the old model not the new one we’ve seen recently. He’s one of my favourite players to be honest so I hope a new contract will stimulate him not knock the motivation out of him.
[Post edited 17 Mar 19:41]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024