Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... 18:10 - Mar 22 with 901 viewstheloneranger

"Princess Kate has been diagnosed with cancer following major abdominal surgery in January, Kensington Palace has confirmed."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/kate-middletons-selfless-reason-waiting-324

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:25 - Mar 22 with 880 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:47 - Mar 22 with 851 viewsunion_jack

I’m sure we all wish her a speedy and successful recovery.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:52 - Mar 22 with 847 views1983

I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but through family & friends I seem to be surrounded by this horrible disease and I hope everything will be ok for her and family.

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:31 - Mar 22 with 744 viewsbonymine

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:52 - Mar 22 by 1983

I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but through family & friends I seem to be surrounded by this horrible disease and I hope everything will be ok for her and family.

Awful diagnosis please let the girl recover in the warmth of her family xx

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:42 - Mar 22 with 710 viewsSTID2017

I wish her a speedy recovery and hope for once those in the media give her the peace to do so without the usual intrusion.
Like Diana before her, she seems like a rose amongst the nettles

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:55 - Mar 22 with 683 viewsBoundy

I'm not particularly a pro Royalist ( certainly since the late Queens demise) nor anti but I am what I consider a decent human being and for that I do wish her a speedy recovery , not just for her but for her young family.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 with 633 viewsScotia

For me the worst thing about this is that she's been bullied in to disclosure by conspiracy nutters, many of who will use this to further their own agenda.

I wish her well, poor woman.
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:54 - Mar 22 with 610 viewsmajorraglan

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:55 - Mar 22 by Boundy

I'm not particularly a pro Royalist ( certainly since the late Queens demise) nor anti but I am what I consider a decent human being and for that I do wish her a speedy recovery , not just for her but for her young family.

👏
Login to get fewer ads

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 11:01 - Mar 23 with 508 viewsDr_Winston

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 by Scotia

For me the worst thing about this is that she's been bullied in to disclosure by conspiracy nutters, many of who will use this to further their own agenda.

Absolutely this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 11:19 - Mar 23 with 492 viewsraynor94

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 by Scotia

Great post👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 16:55 - Mar 23 with 424 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Absolutely, I see some loudmouth commentators have been apologising today.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024