Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doing a runner 16:15 - Apr 23 with 1979 viewsBoundy

How long would they survive without food, I'm guessing 6 months .

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/dine-and-dash-family-visited-by-police/ar-
[Post edited 23 Apr 16:15]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Doing a runner on 16:22 - Apr 23 with 1195 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes they are prolific offenders judging by their girth.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Doing a runner on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 1177 viewsonehunglow

Disgusting pigs

Shameful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Doing a runner on 16:39 - Apr 23 with 1162 viewsWhiterockin

They have been doing it for a while by the look on them. At least everyone knows who they are, named and shamed.
Doing a runner on 17:17 - Apr 23 with 1136 viewsraynor94

Amazing how they have got away with it for so long, let's hope they get to taste some prison food

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Doing a runner on 17:23 - Apr 23 with 1130 viewsBoundy

Doing a runner on 17:17 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Amazing how they have got away with it for so long, let's hope they get to taste some prison food

Man and large sow currently in Swansea Central

Doing a runner on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 1103 viewsDr_Winston

Rumour doing the rounds is that they were Travellers, but an address in Port Talbot was given earlier.

I would absolutely understand if restaurants start demanding card details before serving anything. Far too many thieves like this and entitled people booking tables and not turning up these days. Hospitality is hard enough as it is.
[Post edited 23 Apr 17:30]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Doing a runner on 17:34 - Apr 23 with 1106 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 17:23 - Apr 23 by Boundy

Man and large sow currently in Swansea Central

I did read that earlier, they even got a child involved, it looks like the police only got involved after the Daily Mail highlighted it.

They have cctv from different restaurants for months showing them leaving, they even had the registration number of the van!

Doing a runner on 17:35 - Apr 23 with 1100 viewsWhiterockin

Doing a runner on 17:34 - Apr 23 by raynor94

I did read that earlier, they even got a child involved, it looks like the police only got involved after the Daily Mail highlighted it.

They have cctv from different restaurants for months showing them leaving, they even had the registration number of the van!

Police arrest man and woman after chasing serial 'dine and dashers' wanted over 'food thefts' at st… https://mol.im/a/13340191
[Post edited 23 Apr 17:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Doing a runner on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 1093 viewsBoundy

Doing a runner on 17:29 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Rumour doing the rounds is that they were Travellers, but an address in Port Talbot was given earlier.

I would absolutely understand if restaurants start demanding card details before serving anything. Far too many thieves like this and entitled people booking tables and not turning up these days. Hospitality is hard enough as it is.
[Post edited 23 Apr 17:30]

I just read on line that the pair were arrested in Port Talbot , looking at the amounts of money stolen (which imo that's what it is) ,if found guilty then they should do time, this is against people trying to earn a living including those who work in theses establishments.No one likes a thief, especially against those already struggling.

Doing a runner on 17:57 - Apr 23 with 1054 viewsWingstandwood

It's the way they enter a place, and can eat a meal and still enjoy it knowing that they will be soon doing a runner after the meal is finished.

A normal member of the public would have a stomach so in knots, a mouth so dry and a mind so distracted by what is to follow that there would be a total lack of appetite anyhow.

I suggest that these people have elite 'professional' capability and performance levels to turn up at the event and perform to full potential no matter what? These people are highly trained at eating in unconventional circumstances!

Argus!

Doing a runner on 18:24 - Apr 23 with 1010 viewsmajorraglan

Doing a runner on 17:34 - Apr 23 by raynor94

If SWP have known who they are for months it’s shameful that’s it’s only now they’re doing something about it when the story has it the national press. I suspect the crime was reported on the phone and that it’s languished somewhere with no one looking at it, now it’s hit the press I bet SWP press office are inundated with enquiries and the big chiefs are now on the case hence the action.

If they had a car registration, all they needed to do was put a tag against the car so it would flag up on the computer when it went past an ANPR camera - it’s something you see everyday on these cop programmes.
Doing a runner on 18:37 - Apr 23 with 998 viewscontroversial_jack

Police have charged them, but they said they won't pay
Doing a runner on 18:57 - Apr 23 with 978 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 18:37 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

Well they certainly have upset somebody the windows of their house have been smashed in

Doing a runner on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 967 viewsmajorraglan

Source?

The victims should put a compensation claim in against them so the Court can award costs, or if they’ve got some assets then take them to the small claims court and get an order against them.
Doing a runner on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 967 viewsunion_jack

Doing a runner on 18:57 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Well they certainly have upset somebody the windows of their house have been smashed in

The only language some people understand. I shouldn’t say it but good!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Doing a runner on 19:02 - Apr 23 with 958 viewsmajorraglan

Doing a runner on 18:57 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Source? Is this on Twitter ? I don’t do twitter and hadn’t heard anything else where. Thanks

Edit- just seen an article in one of the nationals, looks like they also had blinds fitted and didn’t pay the guy £850. The house is owned by a Housing Association which means other tenants will probably pick up the tab.
[Post edited 23 Apr 19:10]
Doing a runner on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 939 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 19:02 - Apr 23 by majorraglan

Source? Is this on Twitter ? I don’t do twitter and hadn’t heard anything else where. Thanks

Edit- just seen an article in one of the nationals, looks like they also had blinds fitted and didn’t pay the guy £850. The house is owned by a Housing Association which means other tenants will probably pick up the tab.
[Post edited 23 Apr 19:10]

That's the article

Doing a runner on 21:30 - Apr 23 with 844 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 19:01 - Apr 23 by majorraglan

Source?

The victims should put a compensation claim in against them so the Court can award costs, or if they’ve got some assets then take them to the small claims court and get an order against them.

It was a joke you header lol
Doing a runner on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 843 viewscontroversial_jack

They have been refused bail in case they do a runner
Doing a runner on 10:33 - Apr 24 with 608 viewsonehunglow

Doing a runner on 21:31 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

They have been refused bail in case they do a runner

Nothing funny at all about this and this group of rats

Doing a runner on 10:50 - Apr 24 with 591 viewsLuther27

I think that’s passed a few people by 😂😂
Doing a runner on 11:05 - Apr 24 with 579 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 19:01 - Apr 23 by union_jack

The only language some people understand. I shouldn’t say it but good!

I don't get the logic here. Someone doesn't pay their restaurant bill, so some random goes and puts a brick through their windows?
Doing a runner on 11:06 - Apr 24 with 578 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 10:50 - Apr 24 by Luther27

I think that’s passed a few people by 😂😂

Most of what i post on here passes the majority by
Doing a runner on 11:25 - Apr 24 with 544 viewsunion_jack

Doing a runner on 11:05 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

I don't get the logic here. Someone doesn't pay their restaurant bill, so some random goes and puts a brick through their windows?

No, of course you don’t!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Doing a runner on 12:09 - Apr 24 with 503 viewsonehunglow

Doing a runner on 11:06 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

Most of what i post on here passes the majority by

You are utterly wrong
Again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024