Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ADO fans 20:01 - May 19 with 1510 viewsKeithHaynes

Burst in to a song of ‘Swansea oh Swansea’ yesterday.

Play off game for promotion.

2-2.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

ADO fans on 20:15 - May 19 with 1457 viewsbuilthjack

What’s the format over there? Are they in the play offs?

It’s about time we had a friendly, it’s been a while.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ADO fans on 21:47 - May 19 with 1350 viewshobo

Quality! Is there a link to this? Enjoyed my time in den haag during our tour in 2002 I think?!
ADO fans on 23:26 - May 19 with 1265 viewsKeithHaynes

ADO fans on 20:15 - May 19 by builthjack

What’s the format over there? Are they in the play offs?

It’s about time we had a friendly, it’s been a while.

It’s a play off system I can’t get to grips with.

ADO fans on 23:33 - May 19 with 1250 viewsKeithHaynes

ADO fans on 21:47 - May 19 by hobo

Quality! Is there a link to this? Enjoyed my time in den haag during our tour in 2002 I think?!

Yes mate, was there, had to play in their reserve ground ?

No link.

ADO fans on 12:43 - May 20 with 979 viewsReslovenSwan1

Perhaps this guy is an influencer.
He did nothing but good for Swansea city but other social influencers created a fake narrative over the other owners quite reasonably wanting to move on.

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_van_Zweden

Wise sage since Toshack era

ADO fans on 13:22 - May 20 with 947 viewspencoedjack

ADO fans on 12:43 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

He did nothing but good for Swansea city but other social influencers created a fake narrative over the other owners quite reasonably wanting to move on.

You think he done nothing but good, says it all really.
ADO fans on 13:26 - May 20 with 945 views1983

I've known Jon since 1988 and respect to him and the others for putting their money into the club and the success it brought us fans but very sad the way it all ended, just goes to show everyone & everything has a price.

ADO fans on 14:06 - May 20 with 904 viewsReslovenSwan1

ADO fans on 13:26 - May 20 by 1983

I've known Jon since 1988 and respect to him and the others for putting their money into the club and the success it brought us fans but very sad the way it all ended, just goes to show everyone & everything has a price.

It was very sad because the toxic narrative created by nobodies.Selling shares is not a crime. A " sellout" sponsors the stadium. The fans ownership group have not invested a bean in 20 years sponsor nothing much. That is sad.
[Post edited 20 May 14:21]

Login to get fewer ads

ADO fans on 14:45 - May 20 with 849 viewsEagleEye

ADO fans on 13:26 - May 20 by 1983

When you say … “very sad the way it all ended” … are you referring just to the fact that the Trust were kept in the dark about the sale or is there something else for the people not in the know out there ?
ADO fans on 16:45 - May 20 with 767 viewsChippy69

ADO fans on 12:43 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

You really are a first class 100 % kent
Do you have a mission in life to be The biggest kent in you're life time
Fecking hell its all most pitiful
I really think you're blue

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

ADO fans on 17:32 - May 20 with 720 viewsReslovenSwan1

ADO fans on 16:45 - May 20 by Chippy69

You really are a first class 100 % kent
Do you have a mission in life to be The biggest kent in you're life time
Fecking hell its all most pitiful
I really think you're blue

POTY 2023 actually. The thing about a silent majority is that most of them stay silent. That is why £400,000 of the fans money (80,000 annual subscriptions), was directed from Swansea to places like Kent actually in legal and insurance fees . No one said a dickie bird.

It needed someone with 'kentish' mentality to cut through the toxic narrative of nonsense.
[Post edited 20 May 17:36]

ADO fans on 17:40 - May 20 with 698 viewsChippy69

ADO fans on 17:32 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

POTY 2023 actually. The thing about a silent majority is that most of them stay silent. That is why £400,000 of the fans money (80,000 annual subscriptions), was directed from Swansea to places like Kent actually in legal and insurance fees . No one said a dickie bird.

It needed someone with 'kentish' mentality to cut through the toxic narrative of nonsense.

Tosser POTY was a sympathy piss take vote.
And your pinning that to your chest ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

ADO fans on 17:42 - May 20 with 688 viewsWhiterockin

ADO fans on 17:32 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Not POTY according to members.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members//polls/3015/%F0%9F%8F

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

ADO fans on 17:57 - May 20 with 644 viewsReslovenSwan1

ADO fans on 17:42 - May 20 by Whiterockin

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members//polls/3015/%F0%9F%8F

I humbly accepted the result with some surprise actually. All that matters is who had the biggest slice of the cake and it was the man from the hut on the hills overlooking Resolven. There was no malpractice on my part.

In my opinion Swansea fans need to stop turning on their own. It is a trait of stone cold losers. This was my manifesto and still is. Back the team top to bottom and stop whinging. Back Coleman and co. There is no Arab fairy godmother.

ADO fans on 18:24 - May 20 with 592 viewsunion_jack

ADO fans on 17:42 - May 20 by Whiterockin

Speaks volumes!

Where did all those non members come from I wonder🧐

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

ADO fans on 18:33 - May 20 with 569 viewsReslovenSwan1

ADO fans on 18:24 - May 20 by union_jack

Speaks volumes!

Where did all those non members come from I wonder🧐

They were people who I see as the 'silent majority'. It is clear to me the narrative of forums does not represent average fan views.

If you object to certain forum narratives (not this one) you get called things by people like Chippy and the long lost Chief or even get banned. Some find that unpleasant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024