Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread 15:54 - Jul 30 with 44005 viewsTim_Harry

Got to be started with this. An obviously set up publicity stunt by Mr Tan...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-5381
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 13:32 - Jul 31 with 4421 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 11:30 - Jul 31 by monmouth

Scooby doo! you've found your way back home, someone must have buttered your paws. Are you ready to admit defeat and join us band of happy jacks yet? You know you want to, so new forum, new start? Come out of that red/yellow/black/anything but blue closet and enjoy some European culture.

If not, if you get Caulks, looks like you might be rolling at last. Only another 10 players to go to make a team.

Yes mate finally got on here with a little help. As for changing my allegiances think you know the answer to that.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 14:24 - Jul 31 with 4342 viewsGoodGodAlive

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 03:46 - Jul 31 by NOTRAC

The problem with an all purpose Cardiff City thread is that it never finishes, just grows and grows, making it look as though we are more interested in Cardiff than ourselves.
I hoped that we had got rid of this idea with the new set up.
Please think again!

So true. European football 30 vhours away. And still this.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 14:31 - Jul 31 with 4337 viewsRogueTrooper

Is there a facility on here to "Red up" horrible Cardiff scummers? I need to avoid being polite to pondlife by accident.

I would hate myself if I end up actually being nice to one of the gene deficient dummkopfs if I mistake it for a proper human being.

Scooby is known to me as you couldn’t ever mistake half the bilge that he spouts coming from a sentient being. However some of them can pretend to have independent thought for long enough for me to be disposed to giving a f@ck, although they cant keep it up for long, as, evolutionarily speaking, they only made it out of the sea long enough to run back in.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 15:17 - Jul 31 with 4289 viewsGroo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 03:46 - Jul 31 by NOTRAC

The problem with an all purpose Cardiff City thread is that it never finishes, just grows and grows, making it look as though we are more interested in Cardiff than ourselves.
I hoped that we had got rid of this idea with the new set up.
Please think again!

Much prefer a single thread on a subject, far better than the first page full of multiple threads on the same topic.

I've seen boards where this is spread to every subject, one thread on a player for example, so the start of the thread is the comments when the player is first linked, though to the signing, games and finally linked away and left. Much tidier.

Some people love to start new threads in the same subject, it really becomes annoying filling the front page.

Groo does what Groo does best

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 15:29 - Jul 31 with 4258 viewsIce_Tea

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 16:07 - Jul 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Now linked with Caulker.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-linked-mo

Good thread on CCMB. They are not taken in by it and are quite pissed of by the "stunt".

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=365077&start=0&rid=3150
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 16:00 - Jul 31 with 4225 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 14:31 - Jul 31 by RogueTrooper

Is there a facility on here to "Red up" horrible Cardiff scummers? I need to avoid being polite to pondlife by accident.

I would hate myself if I end up actually being nice to one of the gene deficient dummkopfs if I mistake it for a proper human being.

Scooby is known to me as you couldn’t ever mistake half the bilge that he spouts coming from a sentient being. However some of them can pretend to have independent thought for long enough for me to be disposed to giving a f@ck, although they cant keep it up for long, as, evolutionarily speaking, they only made it out of the sea long enough to run back in.

Well thank fek I dont know you.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 16:45 - Jul 31 with 4190 viewsRogueTrooper

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 16:00 - Jul 31 by ScoobyDoo

Well thank fek I dont know you.

Formally known as Taffridge

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:17 - Jul 31 with 4128 viewswaynekerr55

[Post edited 31 Jul 2013 19:41]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:48 - Jul 31 with 4091 viewswaynekerr55

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 20:19 - Jul 31 with 4063 viewspencoedjack

Is Ash the new Tate and Trundle to the Basseys ?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=365247&start=0&rid=8460

Throw them a line and they soon bite ...... Do they need their illustrious neighbours to give them the seal of approval on there signings ?
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 3969 viewswaynekerr55

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 15:07 - Aug 1 with 3938 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 14:18 - Aug 1 by waynekerr55

Nice one.

By the way good luck tonight.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 17:25 - Aug 1 with 3879 viewswaynekerr55

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 15:07 - Aug 1 by ScoobyDoo

Nice one.

By the way good luck tonight.

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:52 - Aug 1 with 3817 viewsHerohead

Look we scared them

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=365393&start=0&rid=0

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 22:02 - Aug 1 with 3803 viewsmonmouth

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:52 - Aug 1 by Herohead

Look we scared them

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=365393&start=0&rid=0

I'd be scared if I were them; Malmo were a class above Brentford after all.

We are a billion miles ahead of them. I wonder when it will really dawn.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 16:41 - Aug 2 with 3458 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 22:02 - Aug 1 by monmouth

Yes, after all a friendly is of course directly comparable to a competitive game.

Good win for you last night.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 17:11 - Aug 2 with 3411 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 22:02 - Aug 1 by monmouth

What i saw yes you did play well. Ahead of us? yes i would say that you are but not a billion miles.

Scared of you? Don't be silly.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 17:12 - Aug 2 with 3408 viewsCatullus

I had a quick look at some of the links to their board. When I read their comments I had to laugh.
Writing Bony off after one game. One fella even said he didn't see us strengthening this summer......HELLO....we bought in 7 new players with Bony and Amat starting last night and Canas and Pozuelo coming off the bench.
All we are after now is a back up striker.

They are blinded by hatred.

PS, I have to say what a good signing Caulker is for them, probably suits their style but will he cope being the main man and not having a proven leader alongside helping him along?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:14 - Aug 2 with 3368 viewswaynekerr55

The CCMB photoshop thread is outstanding

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:19 - Aug 2 with 3359 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-survey-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:25 - Aug 2 with 3356 viewsDarran

I was told last night that the only reason Caulker moved to South Wales is because his girlfriend is from Swansea and she's studying in Swansea Uni.

Saying that he's a great signing and a great player,he was only 19 when he was with us and I could see him being a future England captain.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:29 - Aug 2 with 3349 viewsOldjack

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:25 - Aug 2 by Darran

I was told last night that the only reason Caulker moved to South Wales is because his girlfriend is from Swansea and she's studying in Swansea Uni.

Saying that he's a great signing and a great player,he was only 19 when he was with us and I could see him being a future England captain.

not if he stays with those kants he wont

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:36 - Aug 2 with 3346 viewsDarran

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:29 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

not if he stays with those kants he wont

You could be right he could go backwards in a struggling side but it's still a superb signing and I've no doubt i'm not the only one amazed he's gone there.
I'm amazed Spurs have let him go and i'm even more amazed a bigger club haven't signed him especially with the likes of John Terry and Rio Ferdinand coming to the end of their careers,thats how highly I rated him.

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:43 - Aug 2 with 3331 viewsswanjackal

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:25 - Aug 2 by Darran

I mentioned this on the first Caulker thread that appeared. I know she did not want to leave Swansea for London, and it seems he missed Swansea after going back, especially the game time. He would have come back here as a preference, but there was no apparent interest since Rodgers left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:44 - Aug 2 with 3326 viewsDarran

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:43 - Aug 2 by swanjackal

I mentioned this on the first Caulker thread that appeared. I know she did not want to leave Swansea for London, and it seems he missed Swansea after going back, especially the game time. He would have come back here as a preference, but there was no apparent interest since Rodgers left.

I must have missed that first time around.
Great player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024