Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread 15:54 - Jul 30 with 44003 viewsTim_Harry

Got to be started with this. An obviously set up publicity stunt by Mr Tan...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-5381
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 17:51 - Aug 13 with 5253 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 13:27 - Aug 13 by Jackhero

I read the bbc report this morning too. Debt free? Hardly.

Has Tan converted his loans into shares then? NO!

Also 120 million quids worth of debt into shares worth sweet f.a still equals nothing. So Tan is throwing £120 mill away in effect. Good luck with that, your lot must be not just be kissing his arse but rimming him daily hoping he does not get bored and leave you without a paddle!

Your debt may not be what it was, but as people have mentioned, you're up to your eyeballs in debt to this one man who has to be happy to stay with you or ?????? and he has already hinted he does not give two hoots about the fans and what they think. Must be lovely being a fan up there.

Remains to be seen, time will tell.

What I suspect is things will be resolved when he wants to sell, similar to what Al Fayed did with Fulham.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:21 - Aug 13 with 5231 viewsEuroJacks

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 17:51 - Aug 13 by reddythered

Remains to be seen, time will tell.

What I suspect is things will be resolved when he wants to sell, similar to what Al Fayed did with Fulham.

Did Al Fayed write off £190 million debt.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:16 - Aug 13 with 5123 viewsskippyjack

They really do think they're a 'sleeping force'. I can't read anymore shit they speak.

'Tin pot club from Wales' just like us.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:57 - Aug 13 with 5075 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:21 - Aug 13 by EuroJacks

Did Al Fayed write off £190 million debt.

Not sure what Fulham's debt was, but he converted to shares, which is what was sold, profitting in the process.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 15:12 - Aug 14 with 4909 viewsshandyjack

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfourtwoview/archive/2013/08/12/the-boy-s-a-bit-

he'll fit in well then with those idiots

Poll: Expectation for the season

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 11:06 - Aug 15 with 4802 viewsshandyjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-expecta

Read these fans views, what a bunch of clowns

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 11:19 - Aug 15 with 4787 viewsCatullus

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 11:06 - Aug 15 by shandyjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-expecta

Read these fans views, what a bunch of clowns

That doesn't take me where it says!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 11:25 - Aug 15 with 4779 viewsshandyjack

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 11:19 - Aug 15 by Catullus

That doesn't take me where it says!!

where does it take you? the links works fine when i go back into it

Login to get fewer ads

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:03 - Aug 15 with 4648 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-owner-vin Tan: 'I hope to make Cardiff debt free within two months', does this mean the scum owe him nothing ? answers on a stamp please
[Post edited 15 Aug 2013 18:29]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:14 - Aug 15 with 4639 viewsdavidaeaton

Can we please change this thread to 'all purpose 'the artist formally known as' Cardiff city thread?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:28 - Aug 15 with 4626 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:14 - Aug 15 by davidaeaton

Can we please change this thread to 'all purpose 'the artist formally known as' Cardiff city thread?

"I'm not saying that we are making any similar changes"
"But definitely we are not changing anything now.”

Gareth Rodgers in putting yet another headline contradicted by what was actually said to cause controversy and thus page hits shocker.

And before the "never say never" comment gets dragged up, it's naive to expect any businessman to rule anything out.

Clearing the debts, buying out shareholders all irrelevant to the controversy the media want to stir. Rodgers fails to mention other things said, namely the charity contributions and wanting to invest in businesses in Cardiff.

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:35 - Aug 15 with 4608 viewsdavidaeaton

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:28 - Aug 15 by reddythered

"I'm not saying that we are making any similar changes"
"But definitely we are not changing anything now.”

Gareth Rodgers in putting yet another headline contradicted by what was actually said to cause controversy and thus page hits shocker.

And before the "never say never" comment gets dragged up, it's naive to expect any businessman to rule anything out.

Clearing the debts, buying out shareholders all irrelevant to the controversy the media want to stir. Rodgers fails to mention other things said, namely the charity contributions and wanting to invest in businesses in Cardiff.

There's so much confusion in the ranks and a bridge wider than the one that was on the river kwai, tans unsubtle thinly veiled hints must have every Cardiff fan thinking......here we go again! The financial standing that this has given you has come at a huge detriment

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:43 - Aug 15 with 4599 viewsmonmouth

Don't you think he would change it today if he thought he'd get away with it bluey, I mean Reddy?

He wants Red Dragons...the Chinese and the Thai's and Malaysians for that matter LOVE Red Dragons................I'm sure he'd have Red Devils if he could.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:44 - Aug 15 with 4597 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:35 - Aug 15 by davidaeaton

There's so much confusion in the ranks and a bridge wider than the one that was on the river kwai, tans unsubtle thinly veiled hints must have every Cardiff fan thinking......here we go again! The financial standing that this has given you has come at a huge detriment

Not necessarily convinced, though see your points.

AFAIK, name changes need to be ratified - certainly in FL after the MK Dons fiasco.

Even so, names change. Those complaining about the perceived rumoured change are hardly campaigning for us to go back to Riverside FC, are they? Or the original shirts.

It just amazes me that changing shirt colour is somehow evil whereas Watford truly becoming Franchise FC doesn't get as much vitriole. I know which of the two I'd prefer... and anyway, I suspect most of the complaints are because red isn't as slimming a colour as blue...

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:49 - Aug 15 with 4591 viewsreddythered

And the pundits have their saw.

Lawrenson gives us the kiss of life by predicting we'll go down.
David James places us 15th.

Sol Campbell reckons we'll relegate due to having Mackay as manager because to his lack of Prem league experience. No, Holloway as he "proved with blackpool has the ability to out think opponents and catch them by surprise". The fact Blackpool got relegated an irrelevance. And the fact we topped Palarse by 15 points clearly was a fluke. Fact we've recruited better players than Palarse not a factor.

Sir Sol also claims Steve Bruce is a good manager.

And to complete his f***wittery, he predicts Fulham to relegate. That Martin Jol, what does he know about management, eh?

The level of punditry around the Prem is almost making me wish we relegate so we end up with Claridge talking b ollocks...

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:54 - Aug 15 with 4584 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:43 - Aug 15 by monmouth

Don't you think he would change it today if he thought he'd get away with it bluey, I mean Reddy?

He wants Red Dragons...the Chinese and the Thai's and Malaysians for that matter LOVE Red Dragons................I'm sure he'd have Red Devils if he could.

All supposition though.

Unless you've developed ESP, how can you claim to know what he'd do?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he did want to change it. Any businessman taking over an underperforming / failing business would consider the branding as a step to try to turn things around.

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:56 - Aug 15 with 4580 viewsdavidaeaton

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:44 - Aug 15 by reddythered

Not necessarily convinced, though see your points.

AFAIK, name changes need to be ratified - certainly in FL after the MK Dons fiasco.

Even so, names change. Those complaining about the perceived rumoured change are hardly campaigning for us to go back to Riverside FC, are they? Or the original shirts.

It just amazes me that changing shirt colour is somehow evil whereas Watford truly becoming Franchise FC doesn't get as much vitriole. I know which of the two I'd prefer... and anyway, I suspect most of the complaints are because red isn't as slimming a colour as blue...

As a Swansea fan its just something to 'poke fun' at, I do have a little sympathy for the fans in one hand, but you've had heavy investment and are heading debt free that's something every club or business wants to attain, so its how much people want to stick it to the man/tan' I think the dragon is on the badge, he likes the tiger aspect in hulls name, you're red in colour, the dragon is oriental and welsh so I think Cardiff dragons is only a matter of time, sounds more like nfl franchise or American connotation in their sporting teams anyway, its just tan for me I'd be fuccking petrified if he were here as what the megalomaniac was going to dream up next?

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:02 - Aug 15 with 4567 viewsdavidaeaton

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:49 - Aug 15 by reddythered

And the pundits have their saw.

Lawrenson gives us the kiss of life by predicting we'll go down.
David James places us 15th.

Sol Campbell reckons we'll relegate due to having Mackay as manager because to his lack of Prem league experience. No, Holloway as he "proved with blackpool has the ability to out think opponents and catch them by surprise". The fact Blackpool got relegated an irrelevance. And the fact we topped Palarse by 15 points clearly was a fluke. Fact we've recruited better players than Palarse not a factor.

Sir Sol also claims Steve Bruce is a good manager.

And to complete his f***wittery, he predicts Fulham to relegate. That Martin Jol, what does he know about management, eh?

The level of punditry around the Prem is almost making me wish we relegate so we end up with Claridge talking b ollocks...

Aside all the bollox I'm reserving judgement on cardiffs chances as the signings are unproved at this level and who says you won't prosper, its foolish to just dismiss you as relegation favourites as much as any swans fan including myself wants, because we had that very tag and shook it off and more, I think you may struggle more than we did but until at least mid January we can't see a bigger picture, I think you'll scrap in a lot of games and as long as your fans are prepared for a very very tough initiation you'll be OK I think

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:03 - Aug 15 with 4566 viewsmonmouth

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:54 - Aug 15 by reddythered

All supposition though.

Unless you've developed ESP, how can you claim to know what he'd do?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he did want to change it. Any businessman taking over an underperforming / failing business would consider the branding as a step to try to turn things around.

Don't need ESP. Crystal balls and tea leaves. You lot should know that.......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 4538 viewsreddythered

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:02 - Aug 15 by davidaeaton

Aside all the bollox I'm reserving judgement on cardiffs chances as the signings are unproved at this level and who says you won't prosper, its foolish to just dismiss you as relegation favourites as much as any swans fan including myself wants, because we had that very tag and shook it off and more, I think you may struggle more than we did but until at least mid January we can't see a bigger picture, I think you'll scrap in a lot of games and as long as your fans are prepared for a very very tough initiation you'll be OK I think

Nobody can really predict with accuracy at this point other than Palarse will be relegated.

My point was more aimed at the quality of pundit, when Sol's reasoning was garbage. based upon that, well, Rodgers hadn't managed in the Prem when you went up, Laudrup hadn't managed in the Prem previously.

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:24 - Aug 15 with 4519 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:56 - Aug 15 by davidaeaton

As a Swansea fan its just something to 'poke fun' at, I do have a little sympathy for the fans in one hand, but you've had heavy investment and are heading debt free that's something every club or business wants to attain, so its how much people want to stick it to the man/tan' I think the dragon is on the badge, he likes the tiger aspect in hulls name, you're red in colour, the dragon is oriental and welsh so I think Cardiff dragons is only a matter of time, sounds more like nfl franchise or American connotation in their sporting teams anyway, its just tan for me I'd be fuccking petrified if he were here as what the megalomaniac was going to dream up next?

Petrified? Maybe supporters like myself that want to stick to tradition but we are in a minority, people will fill our spaces if or when we decide to walk away. Must admit Tan is delivering everything that he stated when re-branding the club.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:42 - Aug 15 with 4498 viewsOldjack

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:24 - Aug 15 by ScoobyDoo

Petrified? Maybe supporters like myself that want to stick to tradition but we are in a minority, people will fill our spaces if or when we decide to walk away. Must admit Tan is delivering everything that he stated when re-branding the club.

the soulless ones new name coming soon Scoobs ,take guess what it might be

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:50 - Aug 15 with 4489 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:42 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

the soulless ones new name coming soon Scoobs ,take guess what it might be

Possibly my old mate? I reckon the dragon will have some involvement.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 20:02 - Aug 15 with 4468 viewsOldjack

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 19:50 - Aug 15 by ScoobyDoo

Possibly my old mate? I reckon the dragon will have some involvement.

i didn't say badge you dozy red kaannnnnnnnnnnnn

'' Scumdiff ladyboys''

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:10 - Aug 15 with 4413 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 20:02 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

i didn't say badge you dozy red kaannnnnnnnnnnnn

'' Scumdiff ladyboys''

Dragons, as in Cardiff Dragons you senile old gink!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024