Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we keep the same team for Thursday? 21:36 - Aug 6 with 10287 viewsborinifanclub

I would like to see Pozuelo get a start and Ki to have a run out.
What changes (if any) would you make?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:43 - Aug 6 with 7375 viewsOldjack

our second team should see them off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:46 - Aug 6 with 7361 viewsPozuelosSideys

Same team to start please.

Bony, Shelvey and Amat need game time to get their combinations and movement right. Still not quite there yet.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:49 - Aug 6 with 7346 viewsBig_Phil

I wouldn't be surprised if ML picks the same side. See how things are at half-time and ring the changes if all good.

Personally I'd have Donnelly on the bench and give him at least 45 minutes. Also, swap Michu for Pozeulo like you say to start the game (only thing is I think ML wants to get the Michu - Bony combo working for the 17th).

I think it will be Xmas before Ki gets a shot tbh...he needs to pull up trees in training to get a sniff

All good at the moment!
Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:51 - Aug 6 with 7329 viewsthe_gasman

leave ki in the house

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:52 - Aug 6 with 7316 viewsDarran

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:51 - Aug 6 by the_gasman

leave ki in the house

Leave Ki in the door.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:53 - Aug 6 with 7296 viewsthe_gasman

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:52 - Aug 6 by Darran

Leave Ki in the door.

Just lock it up and take the key , just in case he tries to escape.

FFs I get it . I missed the obvious eh
[Post edited 6 Aug 2013 21:56]

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:57 - Aug 6 with 7253 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stop it. My sides are splitting.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:57 - Aug 6 with 7252 viewsJokeren1943

We are starting the Premier League running (against United). But true to the Laudrup idea he will make lots of changes on Thursday. Laudrup want every player to feel he is part of the team.
-----------------------------Worm----------------------------------------------
Meade------------Amat----------Williams---------------Taylor---------
----------------------Guzman--------Canas----------------------------------
Pablo/Lamah-------------Michu-------------------------Pozuelo--------
--------------------------------Bony---------------------------------------------

Because Bony came into the squad so late, I think Laudrup will go a long way to give Michu and Bony some matchs togehter (but Michu will get an early sub in second half).

Would like to see Lamah 90 minuts but Laudrup will proberly choose Pablo instead.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2013 23:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 7244 viewsborinifanclub

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:52 - Aug 6 by Darran

Leave Ki in the door.

Nice reply!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 22:29 - Aug 6 with 7138 viewsmikraswan

I thought Chicko would need some game time by now, or is he still injured?

Success is temporary - loyalty is forever...

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 22:56 - Aug 6 with 7061 viewsJokeren1943

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 22:29 - Aug 6 by mikraswan

I thought Chicko would need some game time by now, or is he still injured?

Almost rdy.

But Chico has a tricky injury so Laudrup do not want him to play to soon.

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 23:23 - Aug 6 with 7008 viewsLaudrup

"Personally I'd have Donnelly on the bench and give him at least 45 minutes."

Not going to happen, Donnely just started for the U21 side tonight: http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/u21s-staines-973516.aspx

I hate signatures

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 23:31 - Aug 6 with 6990 viewsSwansNZ

With over 2 weeks from the home game with Malmo to the Man Utd game, I’d expect most of the side that started that night, will start again — we want to give as many of these valuable game time — maybe Pablo coming in for Dyer, being one change — of course ML could change more than half the side, and still put out a very strong team.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 00:06 - Aug 7 with 6929 viewsGONZO

Tremmel
Rangel
Williams
Chico
Taylor
Canas
Pozuelo
Michu
Routledge
Hernandez
Bony

I believe is the team. Seems strange to have Pozuelo playing deeper though.
Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 00:08 - Aug 7 with 6928 viewsDavillin

My guess is that Laudrup will surprise most of us. I've learned to not only not anticipate his decisions, but to joyfully accept them.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 00:11 - Aug 7 with 6924 viewsSwansNZ

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 00:08 - Aug 7 by Davillin

My guess is that Laudrup will surprise most of us. I've learned to not only not anticipate his decisions, but to joyfully accept them.

I guess whatever team he picks will not really be a surprise — none of us have any idea — whatever team he picks, I’m sure they will do the job — early start for me, 05:30 kick off

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 01:31 - Aug 7 with 6881 viewsBelfast

Hopefully not the one that lost at Staines !!!!!! Tonight. KOL needs to move on.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 01:43 - Aug 7 with 6865 viewsclement

ML has said several times that he can change 4-5 players between games and still have a very strong team, and I think this is what he'll do.

my guess at a line up is:

Tremmel

taylor amat williams jazz
canas ki
dyer michu routs
bony

(chico on at half time)
(pablo on at half time)
(alex on after 70 mins)

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:13 - Aug 7 with 6850 viewsdeaframbo

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 23:31 - Aug 6 by SwansNZ

With over 2 weeks from the home game with Malmo to the Man Utd game, I’d expect most of the side that started that night, will start again — we want to give as many of these valuable game time — maybe Pablo coming in for Dyer, being one change — of course ML could change more than half the side, and still put out a very strong team.

Over two weeks? It is only 9 days after Malmo game that we face Man Utd.

I think Chico will come in if fit as Laudrup wants his strongest XI to get as many game time as possible to get them match fit ready for the Utd game.
Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:16 - Aug 7 with 6844 viewsSwansNZ

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:13 - Aug 7 by deaframbo

Over two weeks? It is only 9 days after Malmo game that we face Man Utd.

I think Chico will come in if fit as Laudrup wants his strongest XI to get as many game time as possible to get them match fit ready for the Utd game.

I said the home game (last week)

If it's said that was our strongest team (debatable), then over 2 weeks "might" be a bit long to go to be "ready" to face Man Utd.

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:18 - Aug 7 with 6842 viewsdeaframbo

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:16 - Aug 7 by SwansNZ

I said the home game (last week)

If it's said that was our strongest team (debatable), then over 2 weeks "might" be a bit long to go to be "ready" to face Man Utd.

My apologies.

Yes exactly we need our players who will face Utd to hit the ground running.
Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:20 - Aug 7 with 6841 viewsSwansNZ

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 02:18 - Aug 7 by deaframbo

My apologies.

Yes exactly we need our players who will face Utd to hit the ground running.

no worries

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 06:18 - Aug 7 with 6778 viewsLaudrupFan

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 21:57 - Aug 6 by Jokeren1943

We are starting the Premier League running (against United). But true to the Laudrup idea he will make lots of changes on Thursday. Laudrup want every player to feel he is part of the team.
-----------------------------Worm----------------------------------------------
Meade------------Amat----------Williams---------------Taylor---------
----------------------Guzman--------Canas----------------------------------
Pablo/Lamah-------------Michu-------------------------Pozuelo--------
--------------------------------Bony---------------------------------------------

Because Bony came into the squad so late, I think Laudrup will go a long way to give Michu and Bony some matchs togehter (but Michu will get an early sub in second half).

Would like to see Lamah 90 minuts but Laudrup will proberly choose Pablo instead.

Meade on RB? He is LB or LW.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 08:04 - Aug 7 with 6700 viewsEducated_Pork

It's our last preseason game and an important European tie. He'll play our best XI.
Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 08:19 - Aug 7 with 6675 viewsJokeren1943

Should we keep the same team for Thursday? on 06:18 - Aug 7 by LaudrupFan

Meade on RB? He is LB or LW.

We do not have any other RB then Rangel.

Meade, Davies or Taylor are all LB.

But Rangel can't play every match doing the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024