Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony tonight 19:35 - Sep 16 with 13441 viewswr72

Big game for him........and on here, i'd imagine.He'll either be lauded or ruined.I wonder!
Bony tonight on 22:30 - Sep 16 with 10296 viewsblaine_scfc

Anyone know about his injury? Hopefully not to serious.
Bony tonight on 22:35 - Sep 16 with 10242 viewsDr_Winston

Thought he looked a lot sharper than previously. Still not 100%, but did well for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony tonight on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 10224 viewswr72

Looked like a West Brom injury to me, get him off cos he aint match fit.Was totally devoid of any service tonight and his first touch wasn't upto scratch.He's the type of striker who doesn't run around trying to make things happen too,he tends to wait until the ball is played to him before he does something.I still think he'll come good though match fit and 110%.
Bony tonight on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 10211 viewsNOTRAC

How much longer do we have to wait for him to be 100per cent fit.
Still hasn't impressed me yet.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Bony tonight on 22:41 - Sep 16 with 10169 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony tonight on 22:37 - Sep 16 by NOTRAC

Tw@t.
Bony tonight on 22:46 - Sep 16 with 10121 viewsborinifanclub

Idiot.......he got off a few good shots in the first half and was unlucky with a pair of one twos with michu...... he also found space against manures back four to take a goal...wtf you been watching?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 22:47]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Bony tonight (n/t) on 22:54 - Sep 16 with 10068 views2face

Bony tonight on 22:41 - Sep 16 by WarwickHunt

Tw@t.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 22:55]
Bony tonight on 22:55 - Sep 16 with 10027 views2face

All I know is that we only score goals when he's on.

The defenders tend to leave their zones following him around. Right before Michu's goal Bony pulled a CF totally out of position leaving the entire mid section wide open for Shelvey. You can say that the defender made a mistake. But they do it all the time with Bony.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony tonight on 23:01 - Sep 16 with 9969 viewsLord_Bony

Got a lot of responsibility out front over the next few weeks.

Got good legs and seems really fit. Hope he does nt get too many knocks.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bony tonight on 23:06 - Sep 16 with 9914 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony tonight on 22:55 - Sep 16 by 2face

All I know is that we only score goals when he's on.

The defenders tend to leave their zones following him around. Right before Michu's goal Bony pulled a CF totally out of position leaving the entire mid section wide open for Shelvey. You can say that the defender made a mistake. But they do it all the time with Bony.

Over the heads of some f*ckwits on here...
Bony tonight on 23:12 - Sep 16 with 9840 viewsJackbustard

I thought he linked up well with Michu, their best game together for me.
Bony tonight on 23:27 - Sep 16 with 9756 viewsGowerjack

Seems to be struggling to adapt to the pace of the PL.

Needs to work on his speed and fitness in my opinion.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bony tonight on 23:29 - Sep 16 with 9736 viewsskippyjack

He needs that extra yard.. i think it'll come with games. A beast is trying to get out

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bony tonight on 23:41 - Sep 16 with 9647 viewsSwanseajill

Hopefully in the middle of the season when we could be pushing for points.

Still adapting to our style of play.How often some on here have begged for a strong heavy weight striker to be added to our squad? Well here we have him, and it would be good if fans gave new players a time to fit in with a seasoned squad for petes sake!
Bony tonight on 23:44 - Sep 16 with 9610 viewsDull1Thomas

WHy didn't we get a penalty when a centre back, defender and goalkeeper clatter our centre forward?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Bony tonight on 23:46 - Sep 16 with 9588 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thought he was excellent tonight. Big handful for their defenders and a good contribution all round. Unlucky not to score twice.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Bony tonight on 23:55 - Sep 16 with 9551 viewsmonmouth

Bony tonight on 23:46 - Sep 16 by PatchesOHoulihan

Thought he was excellent tonight. Big handful for their defenders and a good contribution all round. Unlucky not to score twice.

The detractors will be quick to say should have scored twice, rather than unlucky. Somewhat appropriately I suppose, our crowd seem to be black or white. Personally I think he'll score some seriously important goals this season, just needs more matches. Could well be christmas before he and the team really get it together; God knows how much ridiculous hand-wringing we'll see on here and in the stadium by then. " He's just a fat, slow, worse Jason Scotland" was tonight's pearler.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony tonight on 00:00 - Sep 17 with 9536 viewslovejuicejack

Bony tonight on 23:55 - Sep 16 by monmouth

The detractors will be quick to say should have scored twice, rather than unlucky. Somewhat appropriately I suppose, our crowd seem to be black or white. Personally I think he'll score some seriously important goals this season, just needs more matches. Could well be christmas before he and the team really get it together; God knows how much ridiculous hand-wringing we'll see on here and in the stadium by then. " He's just a fat, slow, worse Jason Scotland" was tonight's pearler.

Swans fans are as schizophrenic as Shelvey ...... def just needs plenty of game time which he will get.
Bony tonight on 00:05 - Sep 17 with 9487 viewsairedale

Bony tonight on 00:00 - Sep 17 by lovejuicejack

Swans fans are as schizophrenic as Shelvey ...... def just needs plenty of game time which he will get.

Brill description of JJ's performance tonight.

I used to be Schitzophrenic, but I had quality treatment and medication and now we're just fine.
Bony tonight on 00:14 - Sep 17 with 9467 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thought he was up against a monster of a centre half too. Think he'll be a good signing for Liverpool.

We looked good when Pozuelo came on in his place mind you - if only we could have 12 players we'd be fine and score more!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Bony tonight on 01:16 - Sep 17 with 9371 viewsPlasticman

Bony tonight on 00:14 - Sep 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

Thought he was up against a monster of a centre half too. Think he'll be a good signing for Liverpool.

We looked good when Pozuelo came on in his place mind you - if only we could have 12 players we'd be fine and score more!!

Let's also not forget that LFCs Keeper has been cited as being the best signing they did this season.

Plastic since 2012

Bony tonight on 09:45 - Sep 17 with 8976 viewswr72

Bony tonight on 00:14 - Sep 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

Yeah i agree with that.He had that big lad Sako and Skrtel all over him, all game.Thought Sako was decent to be honest and a real beast.Some on here,i've read,disagree.
Bony tonight on 09:51 - Sep 17 with 8962 viewsperchrockjack

I just love this lad Poz.
Bony is a bit enigmatic-nothing fuickwit about that _
WE ve paid huge money for him and we ve every right to expect big things from him.
I pray he ll come good and he could well do so. Its sad to see some slagging off other posters cos they re not as clever as some think they are.
They re the reral fiuckwits

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony tonight on 11:05 - Sep 17 with 8866 views2face

In the roughly 250 minutes we have played without Bony on the pitch, we have scored exactly 1 goal. In the roughly 470 minutes we have played with Bony on the pitch, we have scored 12 goals.

It's pretty much statistical fact that when Bony comes off, we don't score.
Bony tonight on 11:08 - Sep 17 with 8845 viewsDevz00

Bony tonight on 11:05 - Sep 17 by 2face

In the roughly 250 minutes we have played without Bony on the pitch, we have scored exactly 1 goal. In the roughly 470 minutes we have played with Bony on the pitch, we have scored 12 goals.

It's pretty much statistical fact that when Bony comes off, we don't score.

Very interesting stats. Thanks for that.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024