Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team news - Valencia 14:41 - Sep 17 with 6140 viewsBackHeel

Bony fit

http://passingpashion.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/hernandez-misses-valencia-trip/
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 14:43]
Team news - Valencia on 14:58 - Sep 17 with 6081 viewsBackHeel

on JDG (other thread), deserves 90 minutes agianst Valencia - hope he gets
Team news - Valencia on 15:03 - Sep 17 with 6051 viewswr72

Shame about Hernandez,he could have make an impact ala Sinclair with West Brom.
Team news - Valencia on 15:51 - Sep 17 with 5942 viewsDafyddHuw

Did I hear right that ML said last night that Leon couldn't play? Is this because of yellow cards?
Team news - Valencia on 15:53 - Sep 17 with 5934 viewsperchrockjack

Good news but Pablo s injury is "slight" or so I read

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Team news - Valencia on 15:54 - Sep 17 with 5927 viewsBackHeel

Team news - Valencia on 15:51 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Did I hear right that ML said last night that Leon couldn't play? Is this because of yellow cards?

Canas ready to step in...I know its boring but I can't help thinking Britton and Canas might not be best central midfield
Team news - Valencia on 15:56 - Sep 17 with 5904 viewsLaudrup

Team news - Valencia on 15:51 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Not because of yellow cards, but because he got a red card in the last game against Petrolul.

I hate signatures

Team news - Valencia on 15:58 - Sep 17 with 5893 viewsDafyddHuw

Team news - Valencia on 15:56 - Sep 17 by Laudrup

Not because of yellow cards, but because he got a red card in the last game against Petrolul.

Oh yeah - forgot. Cheers mate.
Team news - Valencia on 15:59 - Sep 17 with 5888 viewsDafyddHuw

Team news - Valencia on 15:53 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

Good news but Pablo s injury is "slight" or so I read

Nah - out for another couple of weeks apparently - just when he'd hit a rich vein of form too.
Login to get fewer ads

Team news - Valencia on 16:01 - Sep 17 with 5881 viewsDafyddHuw

Team news - Valencia on 15:54 - Sep 17 by BackHeel

Canas ready to step in...I know its boring but I can't help thinking Britton and Canas might not be best central midfield

Think it's an either/or with those two, isn't it? They're both holding midfielders.
Team news - Valencia on 16:14 - Sep 17 with 5853 viewsPlasticman

Team news - Valencia on 16:01 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Think it's an either/or with those two, isn't it? They're both holding midfielders.

Well we have seen them both on the pitch at the same time, so for the real defensive tactics I guess we could see them both on.

Plastic since 2012

Team news - Valencia on 21:37 - Sep 17 with 5660 viewsmawdlamjack

why should we go defencive? we can do em innit mun

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Team news - Valencia on 09:15 - Sep 18 with 5461 viewsBackHeel

Team news - Valencia on 15:59 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Nah - out for another couple of weeks apparently - just when he'd hit a rich vein of form too.

Hernadez is like a classic car, needs to be treated with care
Team news - Valencia on 09:20 - Sep 18 with 5447 viewsmidswan

Team news - Valencia on 09:15 - Sep 18 by BackHeel

Hernadez is like a classic car, needs to be treated with care

Trouble is he will probably come back rusty.....maybe we should put him on a SORN ??
Team news - Valencia on 10:15 - Sep 18 with 5393 viewsSkipTheJack

Last season I can remember Pablo playing very well indeed, then getting injured and eventually returning to the side looking a shadow of himself. The weeks following the West Brom home match are a good example, but it may have happened again later in the season as well.

Hopefully this time he can maintain his form when he returns, because we're looking a little thin on wingers at the moment.
Team news - Valencia on 23:05 - Sep 24 with 5044 viewsJohn_boy

Just curious - does anybody know if suspended players travel with the squad?
Did Leon travel to Valencia for example? I know Pablo and Neil Taylor did, even though they were injured, but I couldn't see Leon in the squad pictures...
Team news - Valencia on 15:49 - Sep 25 with 4893 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Team news - Valencia on 16:14 - Sep 17 by Plasticman

Well we have seen them both on the pitch at the same time, so for the real defensive tactics I guess we could see them both on.

Defensive tactics?
The only time they've started together this season was at home to Man Utd. We conceded 4!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Team news - Valencia on 15:51 - Sep 25 with 4890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Team news - Valencia on 15:59 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

This tale of woe is beginning to have a depressing predictability about it. It's all a bit Dave Ja Vu

Team news - Valencia on 16:22 - Sep 25 with 4839 viewsPlasticman

Team news - Valencia on 15:49 - Sep 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Defensive tactics?
The only time they've started together this season was at home to Man Utd. We conceded 4!

It was still a defensive setup and aside some wondergoals, we had them pretty contained.

Just saying they scored 4 against us in that match belittles the class of the goals they scored in that game not to mention belittles the effort our team actually put into that match and how well we played up with ManU in the match (aside from the wonder goals, which really would have gone in against any team in the world).

Plastic since 2012

Team news - Valencia on 17:00 - Sep 25 with 4800 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Team news - Valencia on 16:22 - Sep 25 by Plasticman

It was still a defensive setup and aside some wondergoals, we had them pretty contained.

Just saying they scored 4 against us in that match belittles the class of the goals they scored in that game not to mention belittles the effort our team actually put into that match and how well we played up with ManU in the match (aside from the wonder goals, which really would have gone in against any team in the world).

I take your point mate and it is a good one. We were competing toe to toe with them and got the better of them for the first 30 or so minutes and then two in 2 minutes killed us.
My point however was that playing Leon and Canas together confused everybody and left an ocean of space where the box to box MF should have been. Giving a team like Man U that sort of luxury was never going to end well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024