Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please 01:31 - Sep 27 with 9786 viewsJackEwing

We are live to the world this Saturday, lets please not look little league and have this pathetic goal celebration music please!

After the thread on here a few weeks ago, it was clear no one wants it, yet the PA played it. after the Liverpool goals, granted I didn't notice it for the first goal! Shouldn't the guy on the PA express the fans views? He's not adding to the atmosphere in any way.

Doesn't the trust have any power to address this? I remember the delight in working with Stadco to get ketchup stations installed. To me this is a much bigger issue to resolve
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 1:32]
No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 01:51 - Sep 27 with 6722 viewsSwansNZ

I'd love us to play it 5 times

To be honest, I've never really noticed the music, so I'm not sure why people get so worked up by it.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 1:53]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 05:18 - Sep 27 with 6684 viewsdgt73

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:31 - Sep 27 with 6596 viewsWarwickHunt

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 01:51 - Sep 27 by SwansNZ

I'd love us to play it 5 times

To be honest, I've never really noticed the music, so I'm not sure why people get so worked up by it.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 1:53]

Probably because it makes us look like a two bob, happy clappy club rather than a Premiership one.

Makes me f*cking cringe.
No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:52 - Sep 27 with 6571 viewsnumbers123

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:31 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

Probably because it makes us look like a two bob, happy clappy club rather than a Premiership one.

Makes me f*cking cringe.

it is cringe worthy and i dont understand the people who are not bothered by it. makes us look very small time.

ive said it before, if it is going to be played then play it once we have celebrated not straight away once we have scored. If it was something origional to us then it wouldnt be such a big deal but that awful song makes me cringe when i hear it back on motd.

I think by now if people want to sing that tune after we score then they will just do it any without the music so just leave the rest of us to celebrate in our own way.
No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:56 - Sep 27 with 6563 viewsmonmouth

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:31 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

Makes me f*cking cringe.

And me - but mainly when I hear it on the telly and seeing the tossers doing the arm thing in the stand. Don't really notice it in the game itself.

And before anyone starts; yes, if we're going to have it I hope we get it ten times on sat, but there is a choice of scoring goals and no music...after all it's what just about every other premier club does.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:01 - Sep 27 with 6553 viewsnumbers123

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:56 - Sep 27 by monmouth

And me - but mainly when I hear it on the telly and seeing the tossers doing the arm thing in the stand. Don't really notice it in the game itself.

And before anyone starts; yes, if we're going to have it I hope we get it ten times on sat, but there is a choice of scoring goals and no music...after all it's what just about every other premier club does.

can you imagine them doing it at anfield lol
No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:03 - Sep 27 with 6550 viewsmonmouth

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:01 - Sep 27 by numbers123

Scoring?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:16 - Sep 27 with 6531 viewsFar_Post

To be honest i am usually too busy celebrating than paying attention to the music.

While we are on the point of music though it would be great to give the Swansea City song an airing this weekend before kick off. Not just 5 seconds of it either but from start to finish please. Been ages since we had a good sing song before kick off to warm up.

Blog: The C Word

Login to get fewer ads

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:36 - Sep 27 with 6505 viewsWarwickHunt

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:01 - Sep 27 by numbers123

Exactly.

We're Swansea F*cking City not Burton C*nting Albion.

Excruciating.

Almost as bad as that f*cking spanner with #donotgogentleswans
No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 09:49 - Sep 27 with 6471 views_Kieran

We had a thread discussing this months ago, no one wanted it then.

Get it changed FFS.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 11:19 - Sep 27 with 6410 viewsSwansNZ

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 08:52 - Sep 27 by numbers123

it is cringe worthy and i dont understand the people who are not bothered by it. makes us look very small time.

ive said it before, if it is going to be played then play it once we have celebrated not straight away once we have scored. If it was something origional to us then it wouldnt be such a big deal but that awful song makes me cringe when i hear it back on motd.

I think by now if people want to sing that tune after we score then they will just do it any without the music so just leave the rest of us to celebrate in our own way.

I'm not bothered because I honestly can't say I've noticed it on the tv.

I'll have to pay attention this week

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 13:49 - Sep 27 with 6320 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 11:19 - Sep 27 by SwansNZ

I'm not bothered because I honestly can't say I've noticed it on the tv.

I'll have to pay attention this week

Its w@nk and makes us look like yeovil town. Get rid asap.

No need for it.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:04 - Sep 27 with 6297 viewsDarran

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 13:49 - Sep 27 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Its w@nk and makes us look like yeovil town. Get rid asap.

No need for it.

Like I've said previously if this is all people have to moan about in the grand scheme of Swansea City things they seriously need to get a life.
WTF? We're Arsenal tomorrow and I could give a c*nt how many times it's played,notice I said how many times it's played not how many times I'll hear it because if we do score it's highly unlikely i''ll f*cking hear it because I'll be too busy going mental.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:07 - Sep 27 with 6290 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:04 - Sep 27 by Darran

Like I've said previously if this is all people have to moan about in the grand scheme of Swansea City things they seriously need to get a life.
WTF? We're Arsenal tomorrow and I could give a c*nt how many times it's played,notice I said how many times it's played not how many times I'll hear it because if we do score it's highly unlikely i''ll f*cking hear it because I'll be too busy going mental.

You're not allowed to say "mental".

I said it in Asda this morning but I think I got away with it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:21 - Sep 27 with 6270 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:04 - Sep 27 by Darran

Yes - in all reality we have little to moan about, the football we play is blinding & the club is well run and profitable.

So sorry if having a winge about something that the perceived majority of swans fans on here want to get rid of gets your back up so much.

Anyway, you're a bright spark, you're constantly winging about something or other on here or telling people to f off.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:38 - Sep 27 with 6255 viewsDarran

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:21 - Sep 27 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Yes - in all reality we have little to moan about, the football we play is blinding & the club is well run and profitable.

So sorry if having a winge about something that the perceived majority of swans fans on here want to get rid of gets your back up so much.

Anyway, you're a bright spark, you're constantly winging about something or other on here or telling people to f off.

What the f*ck do I whinge about?
Oh and what majority is that then because I doubt most Swans fans give a f*ck.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:46 - Sep 27 with 6242 viewsVetchitBack

One has to wonder what purpose it is meant to serve?

It kills the post-goal atmosphere and reduces the whole occasion to some sort of cheesy kids' disco. Maybe that's the point. Everything that has happened to football over the last twenty years has been to market the game to families with some money in their pockets so I suppose it makes sense.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:49 - Sep 27 with 6236 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:38 - Sep 27 by Darran

What the f*ck do I whinge about?
Oh and what majority is that then because I doubt most Swans fans give a f*ck.

The majority of swans fans who've posted on this & previous other threads on the topic you twerp.

Sorry i haven't had the time to canvas 20,000 ppl's opinion at the last home game.

Read my post again if it's still not clear enough for you.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:50 - Sep 27 with 6231 viewsDarran

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:46 - Sep 27 by VetchitBack

One has to wonder what purpose it is meant to serve?

It kills the post-goal atmosphere and reduces the whole occasion to some sort of cheesy kids' disco. Maybe that's the point. Everything that has happened to football over the last twenty years has been to market the game to families with some money in their pockets so I suppose it makes sense.

Absolute bollox,I never miss a game and I have no idea what it is because I'm too busy celebrating.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:52 - Sep 27 with 6217 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:50 - Sep 27 by Darran

Absolute bollox,I never miss a game and I have no idea what it is because I'm too busy celebrating.

You could seriously have an argument in a phone box couldn't you.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:53 - Sep 27 with 6208 viewsVetchitBack

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:50 - Sep 27 by Darran

Which part? (waits for the hilarious answer "all of it")

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:54 - Sep 27 with 6207 viewsDarran

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:49 - Sep 27 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

The majority of swans fans who've posted on this & previous other threads on the topic you twerp.

Sorry i haven't had the time to canvas 20,000 ppl's opinion at the last home game.

Read my post again if it's still not clear enough for you.

Oh right about ten f*cking moaning morons like yourself then?
Goal music my arse,I wish the person that mentioned bringing it up in the fans forum had asked Laudrup about it he'd face pissed his pants.

This post has been edited by an administrator

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:57 - Sep 27 with 6182 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:54 - Sep 27 by Darran

Oh right about ten f*cking moaning morons like yourself then?
Goal music my arse,I wish the person that mentioned bringing it up in the fans forum had asked Laudrup about it he'd face pissed his pants.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yeah that's right you dangleberry, ffs this is meant to an internet forum for swans fans to share their views on matters concerning the football club, not some vehicle for you to jizz your self righteous opinions and views all over cyberspace you spunk stain.

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 15:00 - Sep 27 with 6168 viewsDarran

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 14:57 - Sep 27 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Yeah that's right you dangleberry, ffs this is meant to an internet forum for swans fans to share their views on matters concerning the football club, not some vehicle for you to jizz your self righteous opinions and views all over cyberspace you spunk stain.

What part of I'm airing mine and they don't agree with yours don't you f*cking understand then?

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 15:04 - Sep 27 with 6154 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

No Goal Celebration Music Saturday Please on 15:00 - Sep 27 by Darran

What part of I'm airing mine and they don't agree with yours don't you f*cking understand then?

Air your opinions in a constructive manner then, if you disagree, then explain why, not telling people they're morons or haven't a got a life because their opinions differs to yours.

This isn't the darrennetwork.co.uk last time i checked, it's not all about you & your views sunshine.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 15:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024