Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view 18:46 - Oct 19 with 11191 viewstreboethjack

Apparently it's very impressive.
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-liberty-stadium-as-an-away-fan.825368/

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 18:49 - Oct 19 with 7512 viewsScoobyWho

God no, don't say that, the positivity will kill half the board on here.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 18:53 - Oct 19 with 7450 viewsDarran

Whether it's impressive or not is totally irrelevant in my opinion the fact that we can't sell out the smallest stadium in the league for a premier league game should be very relevant though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 18:55 - Oct 19 with 7438 viewsJackfath

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 18:53 - Oct 19 by Darran

Whether it's impressive or not is totally irrelevant in my opinion the fact that we can't sell out the smallest stadium in the league for a premier league game should be very relevant though.

And the FACT that when out team put a 4-0 victory on when the final whistle goes and they get a chance to applaud and have a look into the stands, they're half empty.

I think our fans are spoiled beyond belief.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:30 - Oct 19 with 7281 viewsDDCH

Full of happiness aren't you.

Lots of extra tickets went on sale, and people are used to not trying as it's always a sell out. If the stadium was bigger we would get more in, no matter if a few went spare today.....although most spare seemed to be in the away end

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:36 - Oct 19 with 7223 viewsJackfath

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:30 - Oct 19 by DDCH

Full of happiness aren't you.

Lots of extra tickets went on sale, and people are used to not trying as it's always a sell out. If the stadium was bigger we would get more in, no matter if a few went spare today.....although most spare seemed to be in the away end

Surely if people were proper fans they would try every home game, not assume its a sell out. Indeed, its been well publicised there were tickets for sale up until this morning.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:36 - Oct 19 with 7223 viewsWinchWenJack

Sunderland had 950 fans, considering the att. is 20245, thats not a bad figure.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:38 - Oct 19 with 7211 viewsdgt73

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:36 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Surely if people were proper fans they would try every home game, not assume its a sell out. Indeed, its been well publicised there were tickets for sale up until this morning.

You just can't help yourself. Tosser.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:43 - Oct 19 with 7173 viewsDDCH

Some desperate wind up attempts to boost the failing forum.

People want to buy tickets with their friends, so wont bother if they can't sit with their mates and will go to the pub.

People can't take their kids or if they can get a ticket they can send their little ones off on their own to sit in another part of the stadia....usually next to the away fans.

We need a bigger stadia to attract bigger crowds end of. I am a ST holder, but hope to be able to take my little girl when she is a bit older, but at the moment that is not going to happen due to capacity. I'd rather see us with a 35k stadium with 15k kids for a quid. Those kids will become life long fans. I started watching the club after a free ticket to the Jewson family stand came my way in School.....one lost ticket revenue for the club has resulted in 20+ seasons of constant revenue.

It's not just as simple as the attendance figure.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Login to get fewer ads

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:46 - Oct 19 with 7139 viewsJackfath

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:38 - Oct 19 by dgt73

You just can't help yourself. Tosser.

How about explaining what part of my very reasonable post you find so difficult to understand instead of swearing like a thickie.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 7125 viewsJackfath

I am not trying to wind anyone up.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:57 - Oct 19 with 7079 viewsDarran

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:43 - Oct 19 by DDCH

People want to buy tickets with their friends, so wont bother if they can't sit with their mates and will go to the pub.

People can't take their kids or if they can get a ticket they can send their little ones off on their own to sit in another part of the stadia....usually next to the away fans.

We need a bigger stadia to attract bigger crowds end of. I am a ST holder, but hope to be able to take my little girl when she is a bit older, but at the moment that is not going to happen due to capacity. I'd rather see us with a 35k stadium with 15k kids for a quid. Those kids will become life long fans. I started watching the club after a free ticket to the Jewson family stand came my way in School.....one lost ticket revenue for the club has resulted in 20+ seasons of constant revenue.

If you think i'm on a wind up you're sadly mistaken.
We can't sell out for a premier league game and its sadly pathetic even if your mates need to hold hands with each other to go to a game.

Are you really being serious because if you are i'm pissing myself?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:00 - Oct 19 with 7048 viewsdgt73

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:57 - Oct 19 by Darran

We can't sell out for a premier league game and its sadly pathetic even if your mates need to hold hands with each other to go to a game.

I could of taken my daughter today but couldn't really sent a 5yr old to a different part of the ground could I.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:00 - Oct 19 with 7034 viewsJackfath

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:00 - Oct 19 by dgt73

I could of taken my daughter today but couldn't really sent a 5yr old to a different part of the ground could I.

Why did you call me a tosser?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:01 - Oct 19 with 7028 viewsDarran

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:00 - Oct 19 by dgt73

You could have sat with her though.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:03 - Oct 19 with 7007 viewsdgt73

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:43 - Oct 19 by DDCH

Your spot on. A good win for us today but it's the usual suspects just want to concentrate on the negatives.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:04 - Oct 19 with 6988 viewsJackfath

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:03 - Oct 19 by dgt73

Your spot on. A good win for us today but it's the usual suspects just want to concentrate on the negatives.

And you? What are you doing? Why did you call me a tosser? If you are prepared to throw names like around, then please have the manners to explain why you feel that way.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:11 - Oct 19 with 6946 viewsdgt73

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:01 - Oct 19 by Darran

You could have sat with her though.

Oh yeah, only way I could do that is to buy two tickets in the north stand, because I sit in the east upper where it is completely full. The club don't operate a buy back scheme so I couldn't of swapped my season ticket for a ticket in the north stand so it would of cost me an extra £52.50 and on top of that I don't want my daughter sitting in that part of the stadium. When the stadium is expanded I may buy her a season ticket in a more appropriate part of the ground.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:18 - Oct 19 with 6890 viewsJackfath

No response. What a coward.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:20 - Oct 19 with 6863 viewsstackajack

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 19:57 - Oct 19 by Darran

Why is it pathetic that there were a few empty seats? How big do you think we are? Your opinion is most welcome.
The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:21 - Oct 19 with 6853 viewsDarran

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:11 - Oct 19 by dgt73

Oh yeah, only way I could do that is to buy two tickets in the north stand, because I sit in the east upper where it is completely full. The club don't operate a buy back scheme so I couldn't of swapped my season ticket for a ticket in the north stand so it would of cost me an extra £52.50 and on top of that I don't want my daughter sitting in that part of the stadium. When the stadium is expanded I may buy her a season ticket in a more appropriate part of the ground.

Aye fair point,why did you call Jackfath a tosser?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:24 - Oct 19 with 6825 viewsScoobyWho

It sold out for the 44th consecutive league game according to Leith Dineen. Is he lying ?

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:24 - Oct 19 with 6810 viewsstackajack

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:18 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

No response. What a coward.

Indeed, or perhaps like myself they just refuse to take part in a childish fishing expedition.

You used to have a bit more nous about you in the jackarmy.net days fella.

The attraction to bite just isn't there anymore . Are you resting on your laurels or losing your touch?

Happy to discuss.
The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:25 - Oct 19 with 6797 viewsDarran

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:24 - Oct 19 by ScoobyWho

It sold out for the 44th consecutive league game according to Leith Dineen. Is he lying ?

There loads of empty seats,a block in the north east corner.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:26 - Oct 19 with 6781 viewsJackfath

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:24 - Oct 19 by stackajack

Indeed, or perhaps like myself they just refuse to take part in a childish fishing expedition.

You used to have a bit more nous about you in the jackarmy.net days fella.

The attraction to bite just isn't there anymore . Are you resting on your laurels or losing your touch?

Happy to discuss.

Who's fishing "fella"?

Someone calls me a tosser, I am happy to discuss the issues why they feel like that, but as is often the case people are happy to say things like that then when challenged hide.

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:28 - Oct 19 with 6745 viewsScoobyWho

The liberty stadium from an away fans point of view on 20:25 - Oct 19 by Darran

There loads of empty seats,a block in the north east corner.

Yes, the away end.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024