Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup 17:59 - Nov 3 with 1712 viewsGeoffThom

Bad bad attitude to this game and his so called mini leauge no ifs or buts we were awful and have been for weeks were boring and predictable with no forwards cause weather half the numptys on here like it or not he's not got a good forward in the team so we've got no outlet in a word today was pathetic
Laudrup on 18:00 - Nov 3 with 1659 viewsmawdlamjack

spot on

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Laudrup on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 1608 viewsJokeren1943

You can be sure Laudrup will say something like this in the post-match interview "Good game, they (Cardiff) did not create much chances) etc.

etc.

Laudrup please say - "we played like crap. The players did not show any heart today. And I made a crappy line-up".
Laudrup on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 1598 viewsperchrockjack

but...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Laudrup on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 1549 viewsBryncochInn

I'm more disappointed about the performance than local pride.Cardiff are bang average for this league but we were piss poor and you have to worry about where we go from here? We look tired already and Laudrup's new signings are either shit or don't fit into the team.Subs choices were awful today too.
Laudrup on 18:10 - Nov 3 with 1529 viewsDull1Thomas

Apart from Sunderland folding after an own goal we have been appalling since the Arsenal game.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Laudrup on 18:10 - Nov 3 with 1528 viewsSwanfan1

Yea, very much defeatist went in for a draw, got 0 points
might as well gone in to win the game.

My mindset: if teams go into a game for a draw, they deserve to lose the game.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Laudrup on 18:11 - Nov 3 with 1509 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

To be honest I thought he made the correct line up choice with an option of bringing Bony on later to win the game

Unfortunately the whole team played like they couldn't be bothered

There wasn't one player on the field who deserved anything over a 5 out of 10
Laudrup on 18:12 - Nov 3 with 1482 viewsjackportis

agree totally

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup on 18:14 - Nov 3 with 1459 viewsJackoBoostardo

Something needs to give - I would much rather us exit Europe than tolerate our performance this season, or any other season.

But I can't really say any player looked tired - just not up for a game which is even worse!

Just too frustrated at the moment! We are still the pride of Wales, but that performance makes it difficult for me to be proud. I hate sounding defeatist, but we need to pick our socks up, get out thumbs out of our a55e5 and fight like fucck to get our performance back up to scratch!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Laudrup on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 1444 viewsGeoffThom

Laudrup on 18:11 - Nov 3 by TenkosBlondeWig

To be honest I thought he made the correct line up choice with an option of bringing Bony on later to win the game

Unfortunately the whole team played like they couldn't be bothered

There wasn't one player on the field who deserved anything over a 5 out of 10

Jesus your generous with 5 more like 3's
Laudrup on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 1392 viewsNOTRAC

I don't think it has helped knowing that Laudrup has indicated that this is his last season with us.Ambition for us seems to have deserted him.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Laudrup on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 1381 viewsmawdlamjack

its sod all to do with Europe, if the team lacks attacking intent, they deserve all they get. Cardiff were poor, so no excuses. We just weren't up for it, not starting Bony was a big mistake, and the whole team and Laudrup in particular, should apologise to the fans, for the lack of performance shown by our team, for most of this season. Nurse where's me pills, sod that, where is the nearest tree?

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Laudrup on 18:22 - Nov 3 with 1352 viewsPlasticman

2 Issues strikes me at the most with us for the moment:

1) Motivational issues. The players doesn't seem like they are bothered as much as we would want them.

2) TRouble with teams that 'park the bus'. We just don't seem to have the players to be able to creak open teams that opt for a solid defence.

In the regard of number 2, I think the rep the team have gotten for playing attractive football is actually working against them. Our players are not as good as they are made out to be in the overall results we are getting, so if teams play defensively against us, we seem to have issues opening them up. In this regard, Huws plans of ambitions have a long way off, given that I don't see the players that would allow us to open up a solid defence wanting to come for the wages we can offer :-/

Plastic since 2012

Laudrup on 18:23 - Nov 3 with 1336 viewsSwanfan1

Laudrup on 18:14 - Nov 3 by JackoBoostardo

Something needs to give - I would much rather us exit Europe than tolerate our performance this season, or any other season.

But I can't really say any player looked tired - just not up for a game which is even worse!

Just too frustrated at the moment! We are still the pride of Wales, but that performance makes it difficult for me to be proud. I hate sounding defeatist, but we need to pick our socks up, get out thumbs out of our a55e5 and fight like fucck to get our performance back up to scratch!

We cant use Europe as excuse, pretty much the only week last week, where we had no europe, no capital cup no nothing
just "rest" if you can call it... then this happened..

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Laudrup on 18:25 - Nov 3 with 1304 viewsmonmouth

Oh what a surprise. Geoff Thom reappears after a defeat. Bigger surprise.....yeah, he's probably got a point...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Laudrup on 18:29 - Nov 3 with 1255 viewsGeoffThom

Laudrup on 18:25 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Oh what a surprise. Geoff Thom reappears after a defeat. Bigger surprise.....yeah, he's probably got a point...

Always lurking sunshine happy to read some of the nonsense that's produced by some of the regulars on here ,and yeah you know I'm right
Laudrup on 18:46 - Nov 3 with 1145 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup on 18:29 - Nov 3 by GeoffThom

Always lurking sunshine happy to read some of the nonsense that's produced by some of the regulars on here ,and yeah you know I'm right

Aye ok. But after a lot of drink, why can Laudrup, and his mates, not see what almost every single spectator can see in terms of the need to put teams on the back foot and play with the pace and intent that he knows brought all the rewards last season. It's easy to just moan, but it baffles me for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Laudrup on 18:53 - Nov 3 with 1098 views3swan

Laudrup on 18:46 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Aye ok. But after a lot of drink, why can Laudrup, and his mates, not see what almost every single spectator can see in terms of the need to put teams on the back foot and play with the pace and intent that he knows brought all the rewards last season. It's easy to just moan, but it baffles me for sure.

Our success has ben built on getting the ball back as quickly as we can after losing possession. Now the first thoughts are to drop off with no-one pressurising.
Our game was based on high tempo passing, now we tend to hold the ball and invite tackles, and then pass like a hot potato.
The balance of the team is wrong where we rely (supposedly) on skill and not enough players who are prepared to put their bodies on the line.
Earn the right to play skilful football.
Laudrup on 18:57 - Nov 3 with 1061 views3swan

Just to add he looked a beaten man in his after match interview on Sky.
Laudrup on 18:57 - Nov 3 with 1054 viewsGeoffThom

Laudrup on 18:53 - Nov 3 by 3swan

Our success has ben built on getting the ball back as quickly as we can after losing possession. Now the first thoughts are to drop off with no-one pressurising.
Our game was based on high tempo passing, now we tend to hold the ball and invite tackles, and then pass like a hot potato.
The balance of the team is wrong where we rely (supposedly) on skill and not enough players who are prepared to put their bodies on the line.

Pretty much it also we have no forwards and again do not shoot enough
Laudrup on 19:00 - Nov 3 with 1024 viewsShins

Laudrup on 18:53 - Nov 3 by 3swan

Amen.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Laudrup on 19:04 - Nov 3 with 994 viewsJackoBoostardo

Laudrup on 18:23 - Nov 3 by Swanfan1

We cant use Europe as excuse, pretty much the only week last week, where we had no europe, no capital cup no nothing
just "rest" if you can call it... then this happened..

You obviously misunderstood my intention with my comments.

I'm explaining my preferences. We've played admittedly better in European games than we have in the Prem. Why are we more motivated for these games than at home?

Answers on a postcard please and address it directly to Laudrup.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024