Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm's sending off 18:32 - Nov 3 with 4167 viewsDull1Thomas

DId he make any contact with the Cardiff player?
I saw a couple of replays and it didn't look like there was any contact but I may be wrong.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Vorm's sending off on 18:32 - Nov 3 with 4151 viewsNeathJack

Yes he did.
Vorm's sending off on 18:33 - Nov 3 with 4134 viewsShakinPyramid

Yes - definitely
Vorm's sending off on 18:33 - Nov 3 with 4134 viewsmonmouth

Red all day long. Contact or not. Second to the ball, all the forward had to do was collapse. No brainer for the ref.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vorm's sending off on 18:34 - Nov 3 with 4127 viewsDull1Thomas

Vorm's sending off on 18:32 - Nov 3 by NeathJack

Yes he did.

fair enough

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Vorm's sending off on 18:34 - Nov 3 with 4121 viewsLiam12345

yellow card no way a red but he shouldn't have had to rush out like that

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Vorm's sending off on 18:35 - Nov 3 with 4118 viewsmawdlamjack

Contact definitely made, and a p*** poor challenge caused by his reluctance to leave his line and his lack of vision made him late into the challenge. Thank goodness it was at the end of the "game".

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Vorm's sending off on 18:36 - Nov 3 with 4094 viewsmonmouth

Vorm's sending off on 18:34 - Nov 3 by Liam12345

yellow card no way a red but he shouldn't have had to rush out like that

Are you being serious?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vorm's sending off on 18:42 - Nov 3 with 4038 viewsBryncochInn

I don't think Campbell would have got to the ball so a red may be harsh surely the ref needs to be sure to send Vorm off? Didn't make any difference to the game today but his suspension will hurt us.

Hopefully Tremmel has learned when to come off his line and when not to.
Login to get fewer ads

Vorm's sending off on 19:06 - Nov 3 with 3942 viewsC_jack

If you don't see a boot to the ribs as contact, then no

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Vorm's sending off on 20:21 - Nov 3 with 3718 viewsLord_Bony

Well done Rangel in goal.

Good save btw.Can you imagine if it happened earlier?? We would have been a laughing stock...goals would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Be thankful this incident happened in the dying minutes.

Really bad thinking by Vorm,should never have been in that position.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Vorm's sending off on 20:23 - Nov 3 with 3692 viewswr72

Red all day long.Soon as it happened you knew.
Vorm's sending off on 20:23 - Nov 3 with 3681 viewsSTEVE1

Vorm's sending off on 20:21 - Nov 3 by Lord_Bony

Well done Rangel in goal.

Good save btw.Can you imagine if it happened earlier?? We would have been a laughing stock...goals would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Be thankful this incident happened in the dying minutes.

Really bad thinking by Vorm,should never have been in that position.

If it happened earlier we would still have had Tremel available.
Vorm's sending off on 20:28 - Nov 3 with 3602 viewsKingBony

Shame he didn't even have it in him to clean out Campbell either. Knew he was off and just game him a polite tap in the ribs, summed up the team really. Says something when the worst looking tackle came in fron JDG loool lol haha I've just cheered myself up.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Vorm's sending off on 20:30 - Nov 3 with 3560 viewsLord_Bony

Vorm's sending off on 20:23 - Nov 3 by STEVE1

If it happened earlier we would still have had Tremel available.

We were vulnerable after about 75 mins when Alvaro was the last sub.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Vorm's sending off on 05:11 - Nov 4 with 3286 viewsSwansNZ

However little, there was contact, and a Red was then inevitable.

Is that a 3 game ban? Violent conduct or professional foul - same thing?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Vorm's sending off on 07:25 - Nov 4 with 3178 viewsswans11

Should be just one game ban wasn't bad foul just position he was in.
Vorm's sending off on 08:27 - Nov 4 with 3086 viewsJackFish

I'm sure it's only meant to be a one match van for denying a goal scoring opportunity, but I've seen in a few places today that it'll be three?
Vorm's sending off on 10:38 - Nov 5 with 2804 viewsLord_Bony

He will miss the Stoke match sat.

This is from the other forum

Swansea City's first choice goalkeeper Michel Vorm will serve a one-match ban following his red card at Cardiff City.

The Dutchman was sent off during injury time of Sunday's 1-0 defeat at arch rivals Cardiff City. With the Swans pushing forward in search for an equaliser, substitute Fraizer Campbell raced onto a long ball, forcing Vorm as the last man to come way out of his area.

Contact looked minimal at best, but Vorm's raised leg saw Campbell fall to the ground and in the circumstances, referee Mike Dean was inevitably going to show a red card.

Therefore, he will miss Saturday's home League game against Stoke City. He will likely start in Thursday's Europa League game away at Kuban Krasnodar, while Tremmel will replace him at the weekend.

Read more: http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=337807#ixzz2jlZiB8l5

Vorm's sending off on 15:03 - Nov 5 with 2698 viewstomdickharry

There are players falling over at minimal touch throughout football these days,Campbell went down as if he had been struck by a violent blow, he could have carried on running without a problem.I watched a fight on Sky last Saturday night where both boxers stood toe to toe for almost 12 rounds trading blows,there were no knockdowns,says it all.
Vorm's sending off on 16:00 - Nov 5 with 2662 viewsHubert

Vorm's sending off on 10:38 - Nov 5 by Lord_Bony

Swansea City's first choice goalkeeper Michel Vorm will serve a one-match ban following his red card at Cardiff City.

The Dutchman was sent off during injury time of Sunday's 1-0 defeat at arch rivals Cardiff City. With the Swans pushing forward in search for an equaliser, substitute Fraizer Campbell raced onto a long ball, forcing Vorm as the last man to come way out of his area.

Contact looked minimal at best, but Vorm's raised leg saw Campbell fall to the ground and in the circumstances, referee Mike Dean was inevitably going to show a red card.

Therefore, he will miss Saturday's home League game against Stoke City. He will likely start in Thursday's Europa League game away at Kuban Krasnodar, while Tremmel will replace him at the weekend.

Read more: http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=337807#ixzz2jlZiB8l5

Fantastic, does that mean he'll be available Sunday then if he misses Saturday's game ?
Vorm's sending off on 16:28 - Nov 5 with 2633 viewsjacksinceever

Vorm's sending off on 10:38 - Nov 5 by Lord_Bony

It was a definite red, but I was suprised Campbell didn't get up and go on and score.
Vorm's sending off on 17:13 - Nov 5 with 2585 viewslovejuicejack

Vorm's sending off on 15:03 - Nov 5 by tomdickharry

There are players falling over at minimal touch throughout football these days,Campbell went down as if he had been struck by a violent blow, he could have carried on running without a problem.I watched a fight on Sky last Saturday night where both boxers stood toe to toe for almost 12 rounds trading blows,there were no knockdowns,says it all.

Sad part of the game unfortunately
Vorm's sending off on 19:58 - Nov 5 with 2513 viewsSwansNZ

Vorm's sending off on 15:03 - Nov 5 by tomdickharry

I'm glad some of our players don't go down like that
cough chico cough bony cough

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024