Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing at Half Time 19:48 - Nov 10 with 6799 viewsMagicDaps

A small minority seem to think that first half performance warranted boos, not on at all. There was nothing wrong with the first half performance, or the effort from the players. We were creating chances, and controlling the game, we were mounting pressure and looking like scoring all game. Both of their goals came completely against the run of play, with the first one due to Ashley Williams not being on the pitch, but other than that it was complete control from us. No, it wasn't going for us, but not due to a lack of effort or performance and I don't see how booing would have helped the team. Show them some support ffs.

The main problem at half time, was the negativity in the ground. Bony was getting stick, and shut any body right up with him now on 10 goals in 13 starts. He's lethal, a great striker and we're fortunate to have a player of his calibre, why people think getting on his back because of his lack of pace is a good idea I don't know, as he's not going to be able to improve his pace and it's not essential to him as a striker. The performance was fine, we were playing well, the only thing we were missing until we got our first goal was some support from all section of the ground.

We're a very good side, we're showing it, we're not going to be in contention for relegation and will get a top half finish. Results aren't going for us at this moment in time, but they will be at some point if we can keep playing like this. We've reacted brilliantly on the field since the Cardiff game, and can be proud of our performances in the last two games going in to the International break ready to come out of it just as strong.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Booing at Half Time on 19:52 - Nov 10 with 5099 viewslatchford

There was nothing wrong with the first half? Are you serious? I was one who booed. We were shit and have been for six weeks. Are they above being booed? De Guzman is a disgrace.
Second half was much better. You are nothing but a sheep!!
We are not a very good side I'm afraid. Wake up to reality u cock
Booing at Half Time on 19:53 - Nov 10 with 5089 viewsDull1Thomas

Booing at Half Time on 19:52 - Nov 10 by latchford

There was nothing wrong with the first half? Are you serious? I was one who booed. We were shit and have been for six weeks. Are they above being booed? De Guzman is a disgrace.

Gave away 2 goals on the counter and played well. Frustrated as I was the booing was a disgrace.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Booing at Half Time on 19:54 - Nov 10 with 5087 viewsNeath_Jack

Racist, referring to him as a sheep, i know your type. I'm penning a strongly worded letter to someone about you. I want my admission money back.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Booing at Half Time on 20:01 - Nov 10 with 5026 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

even if we were shit I cant see what booing does.

Boo the ref, opposition players, linesmen etc as much as you want but confidence is a fragile thing - why help out the opposition?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Booing at Half Time on 20:01 - Nov 10 with 5024 viewsmawdlamjack

kin ell latchford , what game were you watching? we went in 2 goals down yes,but we controlled the game and made plenty of (wasted) chances, which in turn led to 3 great second half goals.
some posters on here aint got a f*cking clue

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Booing at Half Time on 20:02 - Nov 10 with 5015 viewsMillJack

You don't deserve a football team to support if you honestly think that 1st half performance was worth booing. We were equally as good 1st half as we were 2nd, minus the goals. That was comfortably the best we've played over 90 minutes at home this season.

How on earth did you cope when we were in league 2?
Booing at Half Time on 20:04 - Nov 10 with 5005 viewslatchford

You must watch a different game to me. If you can't beat teams like that we'll struggle to stay up
Booing at Half Time on 20:04 - Nov 10 with 4997 viewsOldjack

anyone who booed should be ashamed of themselves, that was a good performance just the lack of finishing fuked us up in the first half

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Booing at Half Time on 20:06 - Nov 10 with 4982 viewsMagicDaps

We have not been shit for six weeks, we clearly weren't shit today, we clearly weren't shit against Kuban away and we clearly weren't shit when we beat Sunderland 4-0. I wouldn't say we've been shit in any of our games this season, I'd say we've had poor performances and results but we haven't been shit. The later sentence is arguable, the first sentence in not.

We are a very good side, we've shown that today. We've shown that on several occasions this season.

You need to show some support to the team, we were the much better team in the first half and booing doesn't help anything. As I've said the only problem there was at half time was a negative atmosphere, with every misplaced pass being followed by moans, groans and discontent created by the likes of yourselves.

As for you petty, childish abuse, just grow up? Why you feel the need to personally insult anyone based on the original post I don't know.

Booing at Half Time on 20:09 - Nov 10 with 4960 viewsMagicDaps

Booing at Half Time on 20:04 - Nov 10 by latchford

You must watch a different game to me. If you can't beat teams like that we'll struggle to stay up

Based on the game today, we are clearly a better team than them, and would have beaten them if it wasn't for the referee. My post isn't about the result at all though, which your only focus seems to be on, it's about the performance. Every single player today played well.

West Ham, Man. City, West Brom and Southampton have all also failed to beat Stoke this season, so I guess there going to struggle to stay up?

Booing at Half Time on 20:13 - Nov 10 with 4920 viewssaawonzee

Booing at Half Time on 20:04 - Nov 10 by latchford

Were you one of the co*ks around me who where going nuts when we dared to pass the ball backwards when we were losing, but clapping and shouting well played when we were playing the same balls when we came back ??? People on the singing part of the east stand need to get a fuc8ing grip !!!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 20:28]
Booing at Half Time on 20:24 - Nov 10 with 4828 viewspencoedjack

I am embarrassed for you mush ......

Shit ? I guess you have not been watching the Swans every season since your user name played.
Booing at Half Time on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 4792 views_williams_

The people who booed are the people who judge a game by the score line alone, 2-0 down we must be shite... These people have no clue about football, they need to wake up and realise there is absolutely nothing to gain from booing, any true fan gets behind the team.

There was even a bloke behind me saying "we should've started with Michael Vorm, would never been 2-0 down now" firstly it's Michel not Michael, and secondly he's suspended! These are the type of idiots that really get my back up during a game
Booing at Half Time on 20:56 - Nov 10 with 4755 viewsC_jack

It was a crap first half performance, couldn't string two passes together and Bony couldn't hold on to the ball to save his life. I don't understand the boo's though, don't see what that achieves. Let the manager share his disapproval with the players, it should never be anything but support from the stands.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Booing at Half Time on 21:02 - Nov 10 with 4717 viewsScoobyWho

Booing, here we go again.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Booing at Half Time on 21:21 - Nov 10 with 4676 viewsswancity

Clueless

Completely clueless.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Booing at Half Time on 21:25 - Nov 10 with 4655 viewsAndy1300

Booing at Half Time on 20:13 - Nov 10 by saawonzee

Were you one of the co*ks around me who where going nuts when we dared to pass the ball backwards when we were losing, but clapping and shouting well played when we were playing the same balls when we came back ??? People on the singing part of the east stand need to get a fuc8ing grip !!!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 20:28]

What area of the east are you then?

Doubt you would like to be specific

There are times when forward balls are definitely on but the ball goes back, let's get things into context shall we.

Number 1 team in Wales

Booing at Half Time on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 4635 viewslatchford

Seems to me that people on here have a problem with those who sing in the east. If it wasn't for that section of the ground there would be no atmosphere at all. Maybe you'd prefer there to be Jo noise made at all?
Booing at Half Time on 21:29 - Nov 10 with 4627 viewsexiledclaseboy

We were nowhere near as bad in the first half as is being made out. Nowhere near.

Poll: Tory leader

Booing at Half Time on 21:29 - Nov 10 with 4619 viewsMillJack

Booing at Half Time on 20:56 - Nov 10 by C_jack

It was a crap first half performance, couldn't string two passes together and Bony couldn't hold on to the ball to save his life. I don't understand the boo's though, don't see what that achieves. Let the manager share his disapproval with the players, it should never be anything but support from the stands.

You're missing the major point here, we clearly weren't crap first half. We were 2-0 down but had played almost all of the football and missed some great chances.

The only difference between the 1st and 2nd half performances was the goals.
Booing at Half Time on 21:30 - Nov 10 with 4618 viewslatchford

Perhaps I watched a different game. De Guzman is gutless. Same as last week
Booing at Half Time on 21:30 - Nov 10 with 4617 viewsAndy1300

Booing at Half Time on 21:29 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

We were nowhere near as bad in the first half as is being made out. Nowhere near.

Same old swans, they get a couple of chances and get a couple of goals, now, if we could do that.......

Number 1 team in Wales

Booing at Half Time on 21:32 - Nov 10 with 4615 viewsdameedna

Stoke has stephen Ireland who is/was a fine player and two very good centre halves with charlie adam on the bench. They have been in the Prem for many seasons.
Booing at Half Time on 21:44 - Nov 10 with 4582 viewsScoobyWho

Booing at Half Time on 21:32 - Nov 10 by dameedna

Stoke has stephen Ireland who is/was a fine player and two very good centre halves with charlie adam on the bench. They have been in the Prem for many seasons.

He was even better before the liars gran died for the second time.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Booing at Half Time on 21:52 - Nov 10 with 4556 viewsC_jack

Booing at Half Time on 21:29 - Nov 10 by MillJack

You're missing the major point here, we clearly weren't crap first half. We were 2-0 down but had played almost all of the football and missed some great chances.

The only difference between the 1st and 2nd half performances was the goals.

Well I respectfully disagree, first half performance for me was nowhere near good enough. Bony never looked like scoring with his feet, a few decent heading opportunities was about it. No passing, no movement. Stoke couldn't believe their luck.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024