Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible season 23:49 - Nov 23 with 23113 viewsmarchamjack

10th in the Premier League one place behind Man City. Laudrup out.

Some people on here need to wise up and grow a pair and stop the pathetic moaning ffs. Last few weeks have been embarrassing from some. Only happy when we're not winning. Rant over. Gonna finish my whiskey and go to bed

Talk of relegation shows total lack of any understanding of how good our team is and frankly how poor more than 3 of our rivals are. Fckn muppets.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Terrible season on 00:18 - Nov 24 with 8159 viewswestside

hope we finish above southampton.

they are really annoying thinking their better that what they really are.
Terrible season on 00:21 - Nov 24 with 8141 viewsParlay

Easy to say that after a win and a good performance though isn't it.

As far as im concerned everyone is entitled to their opinion and the facts speak for themselves. We have been in terrible form since Feb. thankfully we are starting to look somewhat like our previous selves again, and even more positively - without Michu.

Lets keep it going.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Terrible season on 00:28 - Nov 24 with 8116 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 00:21 - Nov 24 by Parlay

As far as im concerned everyone is entitled to their opinion and the facts speak for themselves. We have been in terrible form since Feb. thankfully we are starting to look somewhat like our previous selves again, and even more positively - without Michu.

Lets keep it going.

Well he did say this season and we haven't been as terrible overall as some would like to make out,poor in parts yes but not terrible as our 10th position currently shows.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrible season on 01:12 - Nov 24 with 8038 viewsorion3016

Should also mention 4 group games unbeaten in Europe

Be over there now after

Terrible season on 02:09 - Nov 24 with 7990 viewskopperburgjack

Lets keep it going.

Good post that

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Terrible season on 04:06 - Nov 24 with 7932 viewsepaul

Init there's some right bulbs that follow us

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrible season on 07:23 - Nov 24 with 7843 viewsDr_Winston

We have played well below our capability in too many games this season. That needed saying, no matter what our league position is, and no matter what those ruthlessly stamping on dissent may want the public line to be.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Terrible season on 07:54 - Nov 24 with 7813 viewsNatterjack

That win yesterday was potentially HUGE in terms of moral. Yes, we've been under performing in the majority of games so far this season and only producing patches of what we're capable of - but those 3 points and our great 2nd half performance will hopefully kick us on to better things.

On now to Thursday night against Valencia for a Europa group decider. Doom and gloom merchants please stay at home
Login to get fewer ads

Terrible season on 09:31 - Nov 24 with 7709 viewsItchySphincter

Some are thick aye. Performances is what's got people grumbling not points, but oh yeah, must say we're brilliant every week or your not a proper fan. We have not yet reached levels we have set for ourselvevs, that is all. Thick as fvck.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Terrible season on 09:40 - Nov 24 with 7687 viewsStanners

Lets keep it going.

100% spot on

I am confident that if we didn't get a result then one eyed fans like the OP would have a different opinion

I am more than happy with the win but I am yet to be convinced we have turned the corner
Terrible season on 09:44 - Nov 24 with 7668 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 09:40 - Nov 24 by Stanners

100% spot on

I am confident that if we didn't get a result then one eyed fans like the OP would have a different opinion

I am more than happy with the win but I am yet to be convinced we have turned the corner

Turned the corner FFS.

Terrible season on 09:44 - Nov 24 with 7665 viewsStanners

Terrible season on 04:06 - Nov 24 by epaul

Init there's some right bulbs that follow us

Another one eyed fan

It's all well and good saying this after a win but if you seriously believe we are playing well then you are deluded

I've posted on this site for years and you're as one eyed as they come
Terrible season on 09:46 - Nov 24 with 7655 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 09:44 - Nov 24 by Stanners

Another one eyed fan

It's all well and good saying this after a win but if you seriously believe we are playing well then you are deluded

I've posted on this site for years and you're as one eyed as they come

I thought we played well yesterday, Stan. Didn't you?

Poll: Tory leader

Terrible season on 09:47 - Nov 24 with 7649 viewsStanners

Terrible season on 09:44 - Nov 24 by Darran

Turned the corner FFS.

Do you think we have been playing well Daz?
Terrible season on 09:49 - Nov 24 with 7631 viewsStanners

Terrible season on 09:46 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

I thought we played well yesterday, Stan. Didn't you?

First half wasn't great mate

Thought we improved 2nd half tho and felt we deserved to win

IMO I still feel we can play a lot better than we have been playing
Terrible season on 09:51 - Nov 24 with 7609 viewsexiledclaseboy

Terrible season on 09:47 - Nov 24 by Stanners

We've played well in patches and poorly in patches.

Seems there's a competition on here these days to see who can point out how rubbish we are the most, who can be the most "realistic". Get over it, we're in the Premier League and with the best will in the world we're not going to win or be awesome every week.

Poll: Tory leader

Terrible season on 09:51 - Nov 24 with 7609 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 09:47 - Nov 24 by Stanners

Not at all times Stanley but to put in the level of performance in the bestest toughest league in the world that some people expect just isn't going to happen and you'll do well to remember that.

Terrible season on 09:53 - Nov 24 with 7601 viewsJackanapes

Terrible season on 00:28 - Nov 24 by Darran

Well he did say this season and we haven't been as terrible overall as some would like to make out,poor in parts yes but not terrible as our 10th position currently shows.

Exactly. How can you use bad form 6 months ago to justify moaning today. Our recent form and performances have been on the up. Whilst it may be easier to post threads like this after we win, I think you will find that there are many similar posts on here posted after we lose and play badly, as there are maybe a few folk who realise that its 38 games that count, and those 38 games started in August not February.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 9:54]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.â€Â

Terrible season on 09:54 - Nov 24 with 7590 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 09:51 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Seems there's a competition on here these days to see who can point out how rubbish we are the most, who can be the most "realistic". Get over it, we're in the Premier League and with the best will in the world we're not going to win or be awesome every week.

Sconce is MIA too.

Terrible season on 09:57 - Nov 24 with 7569 viewsParlay

Don't think anyone is really expecting that in fairness.

We have been bad (by bad i mean below our usual standards) in large parts from the cup final onwards. Until last week i dont even think we averaged a point a game from that time... or if we did, just barely. Results and performances went awry. There has been some unsettling stories coming out of the club overnthe summer, and overlapping into this season and some curious goings on with our £13m player largely getting splinters in his arse while we couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo.

I dint think anyone can have any arguments regarding the last 135 mins of football. The signs are good, very good. But that doesnt cancel out reasons to be concerned at the time by the points ive just highlighted.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 9:58]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Terrible season on 09:58 - Nov 24 with 7565 viewsScoobyWho

Once Laudrup moves on in the summer he will be a sum bag again, then an even bigger one when he robs us of Ben and Michu.

Same stories, different season, a few changed names.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Terrible season on 10:04 - Nov 24 with 7537 viewsdgt73

Terrible season on 09:40 - Nov 24 by Stanners

100% spot on

What fuking corner.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Terrible season on 10:08 - Nov 24 with 7525 viewsdgt73

Terrible season on 09:57 - Nov 24 by Parlay

We have been bad (by bad i mean below our usual standards) in large parts from the cup final onwards. Until last week i dont even think we averaged a point a game from that time... or if we did, just barely. Results and performances went awry. There has been some unsettling stories coming out of the club overnthe summer, and overlapping into this season and some curious goings on with our £13m player largely getting splinters in his arse while we couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo.

I dint think anyone can have any arguments regarding the last 135 mins of football. The signs are good, very good. But that doesnt cancel out reasons to be concerned at the time by the points ive just highlighted.

You haven't got a clue, fair play.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Terrible season on 10:11 - Nov 24 with 7510 viewsStarsky

Absolutely ECB. That's all some of you guys do on here is back yourselves into corners because 'you're right'. So when we win the OP and his kind are right, when we lose, the likes of Perchrock are 'right'. Guess what? You're both wrong. We need to SUPPORT the club when we lose... yes, of course, debate and criticise but all to often we have to go over the top in both scenarios. Why do we have to slag off & dismiss the likes of Shelvey when they have a mare? He scored the winner yesterday so the Shelvey brigade just had to bump the pro-Shelvey thread up again. No doubt somebody will bump that back up (and probably this thread too) when he drops a clanger again.
FFS... All we do is create divisions on here and it pisses me off. If you look deeper than Warwick Hunts 'colourful language' you'll hardly ever see him dismiss/write off one of our own so cheaply as some of you lot. ECB, Jackanapes are other voices of reason on here... everyone else, all 3000+ of you are going on ignore!

It's just the internet, init.

Terrible season on 10:11 - Nov 24 with 7510 viewsDarran

Terrible season on 09:57 - Nov 24 by Parlay

Yeah there is theres lots of people expecting it,you want to try being at the Liberty on a matchday its a f*cking joke listening to some.
If we're not Brazil every game some definitely aint happy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024