Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hector Moreno in the bag? 08:39 - Nov 24 with 7804 viewswr72

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-transfer-news-

Turned down by Thomas Ince according to the article as well.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 8:40]
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 08:52 - Nov 24 with 7749 viewsShaky

Very good news all round, as far as I am concerned.

And the comments from Davis were particularly encouraging. Have to say I thought his performance and style of play against Fulham yesterday reminded me somewhat of Laudrup himself in his playing days.

Further I don't think it is implausible to assume that at least some of the undoubted improvement seen in Lamah is attributable to Laudrup's coaching.

I really don't understand why he doesn't get more love from the faithful.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 8:52]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 08:57 - Nov 24 with 7717 viewswr72

He's got cult status written all over him, Lamah.
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:04 - Nov 24 with 7682 viewsShaky

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 08:57 - Nov 24 by wr72

He's got cult status written all over him, Lamah.

I agree, but my last sentence was in reference to Laudrup

Misology -- It's a bitch

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:14 - Nov 24 with 7624 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:18 - Nov 24 with 7604 viewswr72

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:04 - Nov 24 by Shaky

I agree, but my last sentence was in reference to Laudrup

I don't think Laudrup will ever get the praise he deserves, even after everything he's done/doing.He was public enemy number 1 on here a fortnight ago.No mention of his brilliant substitutions in the last couple of games.
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:27 - Nov 24 with 7558 viewswr72

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 08:52 - Nov 24 by Shaky

And the comments from Davis were particularly encouraging. Have to say I thought his performance and style of play against Fulham yesterday reminded me somewhat of Laudrup himself in his playing days.

Further I don't think it is implausible to assume that at least some of the undoubted improvement seen in Lamah is attributable to Laudrup's coaching.

I've just noticed you've compared Ben Davies to Laudrup too.

Strange one that.
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:28 - Nov 24 with 7547 viewsShaky

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:18 - Nov 24 by wr72

I don't think Laudrup will ever get the praise he deserves, even after everything he's done/doing.He was public enemy number 1 on here a fortnight ago.No mention of his brilliant substitutions in the last couple of games.

Or the outstanding work he has done shaping what was at the start of the season a bunch of footballers with a large number of strangers and new faces into a team!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:29 - Nov 24 with 7541 viewsShaky

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:27 - Nov 24 by wr72

I've just noticed you've compared Ben Davies to Laudrup too.

Strange one that.

He does a dummy with his body and then a swerve that is classic Laudrup.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 12:35 - Nov 24 with 7146 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 09:29 - Nov 24 by Shaky

He does a dummy with his body and then a swerve that is classic Laudrup.

Ben obviously watches the master close in training. He was outstanding yesterday and has developed a no fear attitude almost bordering on arrogance!
For a twenty year old from Neath to be getting 9/10 from the WM speaks volumes for him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 12:53 - Nov 24 with 7091 viewslonglostjack

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 12:35 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Ben obviously watches the master close in training. He was outstanding yesterday and has developed a no fear attitude almost bordering on arrogance!
For a twenty year old from Neath to be getting 9/10 from the WM speaks volumes for him.

He's morphing into Gareth Bale

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:00 - Nov 24 with 7066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 12:53 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

Well it's great for him to see the likes of Bale and Ramsey performing at such a high level . He's come into the side as a 19 year old and Ashley a and Leon nursed him along at first but he's blossomed now into one of the top 10 left backs in the country . All in the space of 1 year!
Fantastic

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:04 - Nov 24 with 7042 viewsJokeren1943

The Davies comment don<t say anything. If the price is right he goes to another club.

As far as I can see, Lamah is now a part of the team for the first time. Give him the rest of the season and we have a raw diamond.
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:05 - Nov 24 with 7040 viewslonglostjack

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:00 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Well it's great for him to see the likes of Bale and Ramsey performing at such a high level . He's come into the side as a 19 year old and Ashley a and Leon nursed him along at first but he's blossomed now into one of the top 10 left backs in the country . All in the space of 1 year!
Fantastic

Spot on

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:17 - Nov 24 with 6997 viewsJackoBoostardo

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 12:35 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Wouldn't say arrogance. Just confidence. Knowing he has the skill to do something!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:23 - Nov 24 with 6960 viewsepaul

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 12:53 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

Tell you what theres a lot more in that comment and Ive said it a few times would love to see Ben progress in that way, Im not saying he'll become a Bale but he has it in him to become more of a winger and as we know he is one still so young. Bale sarted out this way

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:24 - Nov 24 with 6951 viewsShaky

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:04 - Nov 24 by Jokeren1943

The Davies comment don<t say anything. If the price is right he goes to another club.

As far as I can see, Lamah is now a part of the team for the first time. Give him the rest of the season and we have a raw diamond.

The right price is always relative to how much you can secure a competent replacement for.

As such the question for me is would I rather have Ben Davis or Leighton Baines. And on current form and potential (and ultimately resale value) I'd have to go with Davis.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 14:02 - Nov 24 with 6847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 13:17 - Nov 24 by JackoBoostardo

Wouldn't say arrogance. Just confidence. Knowing he has the skill to do something!

I did say "almost arrogance" lol.
Arrogant would imply big headed and he's certainly not that. This is the main reason he's learning and adapting so quickly, he's a humble lad who listens.
I thought Ben and Angel were fantastic yesterday

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 14:09 - Nov 24 with 6823 viewsShaky

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 14:02 - Nov 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I did say "almost arrogance" lol.
Arrogant would imply big headed and he's certainly not that. This is the main reason he's learning and adapting so quickly, he's a humble lad who listens.
I thought Ben and Angel were fantastic yesterday

There's nothing wrong with a bit of arrogance in a footballer IF you have the ability to back that up.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 16:55 - Nov 24 with 6505 viewsGram2086

Anyone excited by the prospect of signing Moreno hasn't had the misfortune of seeing him play. Makes Gary Monk look like Bobby Moore
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 17:06 - Nov 24 with 6448 viewsairedale

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 16:55 - Nov 24 by Gram2086

Anyone excited by the prospect of signing Moreno hasn't had the misfortune of seeing him play. Makes Gary Monk look like Bobby Moore

But Laudrup must know him frrom his time in Spain?
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 17:37 - Nov 24 with 6336 viewsChief

Maybe what we need is a great big dirty centre half. We have plenty of lovely footballers already.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 19:46 - Nov 24 with 6025 viewsWarwickHunt

Hector Moreno in the bag? on 16:55 - Nov 24 by Gram2086

The Mexican international with 47 caps and PotY for Espanyol?
That Moreno?

Err...OK.
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 08:19 - Nov 25 with 5745 viewsGram2086

Yep that Moreno
Hector Moreno in the bag? on 08:35 - Nov 25 with 5668 viewsPaulTManuel

it's great for him to see the likes of Bale and Ramsey performing at such a high level . He's come into the side as a 19 year old and Ashley a and Leon nursed him along at first but he's blossomed now into one of the top 10 left backs in the country . All in the space of 1 year!
http://www.britishwholesales.co.uk/fitted-sheets/
http://www.britishwholesales.co.uk/bedding-sheets/

Fitted Sheets | Bed Sheets

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024