Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are you reading? thread 20:20 - Dec 7 with 9426 viewsC_jack

Surprised this hasn't made the transition over.

I'll start, storming through 'Do The Birds Still Sing In Hell?' at the moment, a story about a POW in WW2 who escaped (and returned) over 200 times to have an affair with a German interpretor. Slight love story combined with a harrowing account of POW life.

Heard both positive/negative reviews but am enjoying it at the moment.

Post yours!

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What are you reading? thread on 12:16 - May 15 with 815 viewsBrockley_Jack

I'm reading mitla pass by Leon Uris. Not one of his good ones by a long shot. For a gripping read try mila 13
What are you reading? thread on 17:18 - May 15 with 788 viewsswanny

P G Wodehouse - specifically Blandings

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

What are you reading? thread on 17:25 - May 15 with 784 viewsLohengrin

What are you reading? thread on 17:18 - May 15 by swanny

P G Wodehouse - specifically Blandings

What made you pick that up, love? I'd be fairly surprised if he's widely read now, but I could be wrong.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What are you reading? thread on 17:47 - May 15 with 779 viewsWarwickHunt

What are you reading? thread on 10:50 - May 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

English Literature.

What are you reading? thread on 18:51 - May 15 with 758 viewsswanny

What are you reading? thread on 17:25 - May 15 by Lohengrin

What made you pick that up, love? I'd be fairly surprised if he's widely read now, but I could be wrong.

I'm a big Wodehouse fan, but the new series of Blandings on beeb 2 has sent me back to reading them, also love Waugh (Evelyn)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

What are you reading? thread on 00:03 - May 29 with 729 viewsTheArtChappy

I'm now reading naked heat by Richard Castle. Who is a writer in a tv series Castle. In the series he is following a homicide detective around to get info for his books which they have published in real live. They're very good because you remember parts in the book that were in the tv series.
Then I'm gonna read dragons of a fallen sun by Margaret weis & Tracy Hickman. I've also got magician by Raymond e Feist on audiobook an excellent fantasy book and author

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024