Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans and Hull charged. 12:52 - Dec 16 with 2692 viewsJackbustard

Us and Hull have been charged with failing to control our players at last weeks game!!

Can only remember one incident that was a bit of handbags really.
Swans and Hull charged. on 14:01 - Dec 16 with 2582 viewsGlyn1

But we are picking up too many yellow cards for dissent / arguing with the ref. I think that so far this season we've got more yellow cards for that offence than any other team.

Not only does it show lack of discipline but it's effing stupid because we all know that you're not going to change the referee's decision. Maybe now the Swans management will make that point to the players a bit more forcefully.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swans and Hull charged. on 18:07 - Dec 16 with 2437 viewsScoobyWho

Swans and Hull charged. on 14:01 - Dec 16 by Glyn1

But we are picking up too many yellow cards for dissent / arguing with the ref. I think that so far this season we've got more yellow cards for that offence than any other team.

Not only does it show lack of discipline but it's effing stupid because we all know that you're not going to change the referee's decision. Maybe now the Swans management will make that point to the players a bit more forcefully.

Footballers aren't the brightest buttons mind.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans and Hull charged. on 18:11 - Dec 16 with 2425 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25402077
"Chico Flores then flung himself to the ground..."

Yes, we need to control him more, for starters.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans and Hull charged. on 19:27 - Dec 16 with 2336 viewsUxbridge

Swans and Hull charged. on 14:01 - Dec 16 by Glyn1

Given we rarely complain about anything (well to the referee at least), that's pretty remarkable.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans and Hull charged. on 19:31 - Dec 16 with 2325 viewsSwansNZ

Swans and Hull charged. on 19:27 - Dec 16 by Uxbridge

Given we rarely complain about anything (well to the referee at least), that's pretty remarkable.

If we only complain when the ref makes a bad call against us, then I can understand why we have the most yellow cards for dissent

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans and Hull charged. on 19:34 - Dec 16 with 2315 viewsBravoJack

Ash acting the Big I Am again. Just let them go at it like they do in Hockey. Wouldnt be half the bullshit that goes on now if there is a chance of a player getting a few dough boys.
Swans and Hull charged. on 19:34 - Dec 16 with 2315 viewsUxbridge

Swans and Hull charged. on 19:31 - Dec 16 by SwansNZ

If we only complain when the ref makes a bad call against us, then I can understand why we have the most yellow cards for dissent

Well don't see anyone complaining when the decision is in their favour ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans and Hull charged. (n/t) on 23:15 - Dec 16 with 2173 views2face

[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 23:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Swans and Hull charged. on 23:17 - Dec 16 with 2166 viewsDull1Thomas

weak reffing shouldn't leadto teams getting into trouble.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Swans and Hull charged. on 23:43 - Dec 16 with 2119 viewsRancid

Swans and Hull charged. on 19:34 - Dec 16 by BravoJack

Ash acting the Big I Am again. Just let them go at it like they do in Hockey. Wouldnt be half the bullshit that goes on now if there is a chance of a player getting a few dough boys.

I watched a great documentary about ice hockey recently.I think it was called 'The Enforcer', maybe? Anyway, apparently every team has an enforcer who can just fight.He might be a useless player but is thrown on just to start a fight and to disrupt things.The one thing these enforcers had in common is they were all hard as f**k.

Sorry to drift off topic but i thought i'd slip that one in.
Swans and Hull charged. on 00:21 - Dec 17 with 2078 viewsElward

Swans and Hull charged. on 23:43 - Dec 16 by Rancid

I watched a great documentary about ice hockey recently.I think it was called 'The Enforcer', maybe? Anyway, apparently every team has an enforcer who can just fight.He might be a useless player but is thrown on just to start a fight and to disrupt things.The one thing these enforcers had in common is they were all hard as f**k.

Sorry to drift off topic but i thought i'd slip that one in.

Ive been playing ice hockey for 17 years and even at amateur level it still takes its toll on your body even if you ain't one of the teams enforcers. Kind of going even more off topic, but football is getting way too soft and so many players lack desire and passion and the will to fight. A player in last years stanley cup (ice hockeys version of champions league) broke a rib, seperated his shoulder and punctured a lung, and yet still carried on playing till the final whistle and he said afterwards in an interview (if im getting injured im making sure i take that trophy to the hospital with me) That isn't just a 1 off occurance either as even more so recently a player had his cheek sliced open with a skate that he required 30 stitches. Which he had whilst sat on the bench then went on for his next shift and finished the game. Im aware this has gone completely offtopic, but it does get increasingly annoying to watch stood in the stands after years of personally throwing my body on the line for the spot i love, where players like chico throw themselves to the ground after having virtually nothing done to them. If theres a disagreement, have a couple of punches, swin it out, then carry on with the game, none of this prima donna crap.
Swans and Hull charged. on 00:39 - Dec 17 with 2035 viewsmacthejack

Swans and Hull charged. on 00:21 - Dec 17 by Elward

Ive been playing ice hockey for 17 years and even at amateur level it still takes its toll on your body even if you ain't one of the teams enforcers. Kind of going even more off topic, but football is getting way too soft and so many players lack desire and passion and the will to fight. A player in last years stanley cup (ice hockeys version of champions league) broke a rib, seperated his shoulder and punctured a lung, and yet still carried on playing till the final whistle and he said afterwards in an interview (if im getting injured im making sure i take that trophy to the hospital with me) That isn't just a 1 off occurance either as even more so recently a player had his cheek sliced open with a skate that he required 30 stitches. Which he had whilst sat on the bench then went on for his next shift and finished the game. Im aware this has gone completely offtopic, but it does get increasingly annoying to watch stood in the stands after years of personally throwing my body on the line for the spot i love, where players like chico throw themselves to the ground after having virtually nothing done to them. If theres a disagreement, have a couple of punches, swin it out, then carry on with the game, none of this prima donna crap.

D'you play for anyone decent? Love ice hockey I does, big Bees fan.
Swans and Hull charged. on 07:40 - Dec 17 with 1942 viewsMagicDaps

Swans and Hull charged. on 00:39 - Dec 17 by macthejack

D'you play for anyone decent? Love ice hockey I does, big Bees fan.

It's the referees fault, had he booked a Hull City player for time wasting, none of that would have happened. Unsuprisingly, the FA side with the referee.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024