Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz Richards 16:32 - Dec 17 with 6076 viewsMagicDaps

Returned from a successful loan spell from Huddersfield today.

I personally think he should be given the nod ahead of Tiendalli to play on Saturday against Everton, he's far from an ideal option but for the one game that Rangel is out for I think he's less likely to let us down. He's generally been solid for us in the Premier League and does seem to have improved, he's got some minutes under his belt with Huddersfield and I think he'd be the better option.

Opinions?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Jazz Richards on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 4607 viewsmonmouth

I predict that if he plays on Saturday he'll not only defend brilliantly and concede nothing, but he should score a few too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jazz Richards on 16:40 - Dec 17 with 4585 viewscockneyswan

Jazz Richards on 16:36 - Dec 17 by monmouth

I predict that if he plays on Saturday he'll not only defend brilliantly and concede nothing, but he should score a few too.

Is that you Jazz? :-)
Jazz Richards on 16:40 - Dec 17 with 4584 viewsMagicDaps

Sunday then, hardly the point though.

Jazz Richards on 16:41 - Dec 17 with 4579 viewsmonmouth

Jazz Richards on 16:40 - Dec 17 by MagicDaps

Sunday then, hardly the point though.

I know...couldn't resist. Yes, I'd much rather he play than Tiandalli, if only to see if we do have a better option.

Jazz Richards on 16:55 - Dec 17 with 4514 viewssomersetsimon

Jazz Richards on 16:41 - Dec 17 by monmouth

I know...couldn't resist. Yes, I'd much rather he play than Tiandalli, if only to see if we do have a better option.

I haven't been following his progress at Huddersfield. If he's been playing regularly, then I'd be tempted to play him on Sunday. The only issue wouldbe that he hasn't had much time back with his team-mates.
If we do keep him at the club rather than loaning him back out, then I can't see where Tiendalli fits in.
Jazz Richards on 16:59 - Dec 17 with 4497 viewsMagicDaps

Jazz Richards on 16:55 - Dec 17 by somersetsimon

I haven't been following his progress at Huddersfield. If he's been playing regularly, then I'd be tempted to play him on Sunday. The only issue wouldbe that he hasn't had much time back with his team-mates.
If we do keep him at the club rather than loaning him back out, then I can't see where Tiendalli fits in.

He has been playing regularly, I think five/six days should be enough. It's not like he's meeting back with us for the first time, he knows his team mates, and the manager knows him.

I don't think Tiendalli does fit in, and think he should either be released or let go at the end of the season. I don't see much point in loaning out Jazz Richards, who's a better alternative to Tiendalli. Especially when Jazz Richards is young, only 22 and will only improve whilst Tiendalli is 28, and probably on higher wages than Jazz.

Surely now is the time to promote youth and play the academy product, if there ever is a time?

Jazz Richards on 17:14 - Dec 17 with 4444 viewsDyfnant

I'm no fan of DT but playing Jazz at full back is akin to putting Tate there*
* assuming he's no better than the last time he played for us

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jazz Richards on 17:14 - Dec 17 with 4440 viewsDyfnant

What's wrong with Rangel anyway, what have I missed

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Jazz Richards on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 4411 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He played a lot up until 23rd November then lost his place and hasn't played in the 4 matches since.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jazz Richards on 17:19 - Dec 17 with 4402 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jazz Richards on 17:14 - Dec 17 by Dyfnant

What's wrong with Rangel anyway, what have I missed

Suspended for Everton.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jazz Richards on 17:24 - Dec 17 with 4368 viewsJackanapes

On what basis is Jazz better than Tiendalli? I mean give him the same number of games, against the same quality of opposition, and when he does better, then say it, but on the evidence we have, that's an impossible call to make.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Jazz Richards on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 4338 viewsTrundle10

Jazz Richards is not Premier League quality. hence him being loaned out at such a busy time. If he were not from Swansea we would not be having this discussion.
Jazz Richards on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 4336 viewsmonmouth

Jazz Richards on 17:24 - Dec 17 by Jackanapes

On what basis is Jazz better than Tiendalli? I mean give him the same number of games, against the same quality of opposition, and when he does better, then say it, but on the evidence we have, that's an impossible call to make.

Aye, thats why I said I wanted to see if he's an option. Sunday's a good test and, on current form Tiandalli's going to be ripped a new one by Everton's left sided attack. ML will pick Tiandalli though, so he has my full support and I'm praying for a MoM performance.

Jazz Richards on 17:34 - Dec 17 with 4322 viewsmonmouth

Jazz Richards on 17:32 - Dec 17 by Trundle10

Jazz Richards is not Premier League quality. hence him being loaned out at such a busy time. If he were not from Swansea we would not be having this discussion.

I suspect that's probably true but Rangel won't last forever and we need an option so maybe have another look. Failing that, try Neil Tayls?

Jazz Richards on 17:36 - Dec 17 with 4313 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz Richards on 17:24 - Dec 17 by Jackanapes

On the basis that it's practically impossible to be worse?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz Richards on 17:37 - Dec 17 with 4306 viewsquiff

I'd rather try Taylor at RB to be honest, Taylor needs games, Jazz as others have said isn't PL quality.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Jazz Richards on 17:56 - Dec 17 with 4256 viewsDull1Thomas

Jazz Richards on 17:34 - Dec 17 by monmouth

I suspect that's probably true but Rangel won't last forever and we need an option so maybe have another look. Failing that, try Neil Tayls?

Jazz played well for Wales when called on - more defensive than Tiendalli.
Taylor even more defensive and slow to make decisions. Also when he's allowed will wave his arms around and blame everyone else.
I'd stick with Tiendalli and give him an opportunity to build on OK performances.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Jazz Richards on 18:04 - Dec 17 with 4230 viewsJackanapes

Jazz Richards on 17:36 - Dec 17 by Dr_Winston

On the basis that it's practically impossible to be worse?

That's not true now is it. He may have done the square root of fk all going forward, and shown signs of weakness in defence, but from what I saw of Jazz, I don't see that he would do any better. I mean to say its impossible to be any worse is a strong statement. Do we get gashed down the left wing every game when Dwight plays? Do we concede goal after goal due to his mistakes? Is he sent off regularly? I mean he actually played rather well against Newcastle, yet now its almost impossible to play worse than him? You've either been drinking, or you missed a wink smiley off the end of your post.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 18:08]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Jazz Richards on 18:09 - Dec 17 with 4208 viewsAl_Bundy

Maybe we should loan out Tiendalli to Huddersfield.

Or just give him to Huddersfield
Jazz Richards on 18:14 - Dec 17 with 4180 viewsJackanapes

I don't understand how someone who expresses incredulity at peoples simple mindedness towards De Guzman can be equally as dismissive about a different dutch international. I guess its down to taste.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 18:21]

Jazz Richards on 18:16 - Dec 17 with 4155 views_

Jazz Richards on 17:18 - Dec 17 by Joe_bradshaw

He played a lot up until 23rd November then lost his place and hasn't played in the 4 matches since.

Ah here comes the truth...

Get off Tiendali's back is it, FFS, try getting behind our players (not at you, Joe)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jazz Richards on 18:31 - Dec 17 with 4121 viewsjack_lord

He has played for Holland twice this year.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Jazz Richards on 18:33 - Dec 17 with 4100 viewsDarran

I'd play Taylor right back myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jazz Richards on 18:35 - Dec 17 with 4099 viewsJACKARSE

Jazz Richards on 18:16 - Dec 17 by _

Ah here comes the truth...

Get off Tiendali's back is it, FFS, try getting behind our players (not at you, Joe)

Good post ....
Jazz Richards on 18:56 - Dec 17 with 4033 viewssomersetsimon

Jazz Richards on 17:56 - Dec 17 by Dull1Thomas

Jazz played well for Wales when called on - more defensive than Tiendalli.
Taylor even more defensive and slow to make decisions. Also when he's allowed will wave his arms around and blame everyone else.
I'd stick with Tiendalli and give him an opportunity to build on OK performances.

Regarding Jazz - if he is not up to PL standard then we need to get rid of him. No point hanging on to a player just to loan him out.
On Tiendalli - his performances last season (and what we saw against Newcastle) show that he is capable of performing at this level. There's obviously some sort of confidence problem and that's something that the coaching staff should be sorting out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024