Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest 16:57 - Dec 20 with 2158 viewsSpringHeeledJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dozens-fans-gather-pro

Not dozens!

That'll learn him I'm sure.

Sorry if a repost.

@SwanThisDay

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:27 - Dec 20 with 2081 viewsDavillin

The media always greatly inflate crowd estimates, so nothing to worry about there.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:31 - Dec 20 with 2058 viewsItchySphincter

I was down there and like I said in the other post, most of them were waiting for the park and ride. Fact.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:37 - Dec 20 with 2041 viewsOldjack

Sir Tan should be given the freedom of Crapdiff foe saving their crappy club the ungrateful kantsssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:53 - Dec 20 with 1978 viewsreddythered

The fact dozey bint Sian Branson claims Mackay is the best manager we've ever had speaks volumes for the view the Bluebirds Unite is run by f***wits for f***wits.

Irony being elements of her lickle group would brand anyone not anti-Tan as being a plastic following for the Prem football whereas her ignorant comment indicates she believes football started with the Prem. Even more ironic is her comment shows a disgraceful lack of respect for our history.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:59 - Dec 20 with 1959 viewsDarran

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:53 - Dec 20 by reddythered

The fact dozey bint Sian Branson claims Mackay is the best manager we've ever had speaks volumes for the view the Bluebirds Unite is run by f***wits for f***wits.

Irony being elements of her lickle group would brand anyone not anti-Tan as being a plastic following for the Prem football whereas her ignorant comment indicates she believes football started with the Prem. Even more ironic is her comment shows a disgraceful lack of respect for our history.

Not a bad looker though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 18:00 - Dec 20 with 1954 viewsOldjack

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:59 - Dec 20 by Darran

Not a bad looker though.

Blowjobs for a fiver

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 18:01 - Dec 20 with 1946 viewsreddythered

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 17:59 - Dec 20 by Darran

Not a bad looker though.

I've no doubt you would. People with *some* standards on the other hand...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 18:16 - Dec 20 with 1905 viewsdgt73

I was travelling home in the car and it said on the radio that there was a protest at legoland, around 30 of them, when they started to sing dont sack malky song I cringed what a embrassment.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 18:58 - Dec 20 with 1790 viewsScoobyWho

So about thirty of the munters are singing carols outside the stadium.

Fu ck me, they are well organised.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 22:04 - Dec 20 with 1557 viewswestside

we paid for that statue like we paid for their opera house and airport
Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 22:08 - Dec 20 with 1541 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dozens of Cardiff fans gather in protest on 22:04 - Dec 20 by westside

we paid for that statue like we paid for their opera house and airport

Great investment the airport turned out to be. The authorities are going to add another runway in the S.E. so what a monumental f*ck up.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024