Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well 15:19 - Feb 20 with 2923 viewsDavillin

It didn't take long for him to resurface, and the hero has returned to save the day [again]. Here's The Tutumulu Story to date:

Michael Laudrup is Hot Property Despite Swansea City Sacking, says Bayram Tutumlu

By South Wales Evening Post | Posted: February 20, 2014

MICHAEL Laudrup's agent reckons his client will soon have a new club - and claims big-name players will join him despite his sacking by Swansea City.

Bayram Tutumlu, Laudrup's long-term representative, declined interview requests despite being present for the Dane's Heathrow press conference this week.

But he has now been quoted in the Danish media - and insists Laudrup remains hot property.

"His performances speak for themselves," Tutumlu said.

"They still talk about his first season in Madrid (with Getafe), he passed a mission impossible, and kept financially challenged Mallorca up, and he secured a club like Swansea their first major trophy in over 100 years. The name Laudrup is hot in many places.

"Now Michael holidays and comes to terms with Swansea. Then we'll see what happens, but already clubs asked about him whilst he was in Swansea. There will be interested clubs again."

Laudrup is currently trying to sort out a compensation package with Swansea after being axed just over a fortnight ago.

Tutumlu added: "I can't comment on what happened there. Michael is about to clear his case with Swansea, so it is not the time to comment on a confidential process.

"Maybe in a few weeks. Then we can also say more about the future.

"There were players with big names that would come to Swansea just because of Michael. It has not changed because of this."

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-hot-property-despite-Swa

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:22 - Feb 20 with 2299 viewsOldjack

He's full of shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:22 - Feb 20 with 2293 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:24 - Feb 20 with 2277 viewsJackhero

well as his agent he is doing his job I suppose. Good luck Michael but good riddance to Tutu, something tells me this man will ruin another perfectly good position for ML in the future, agents like him just can't help themselves. A ghastly fellow I'm pretty sure!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:27 - Feb 20 with 2240 viewsZut_Alors

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:22 - Feb 20 by Darran

F*ck him.

indeed.
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:31 - Feb 20 with 2200 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He resurfaced on Tuesday. Laudrup's statement was clearly not all his own work.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:38 - Feb 20 with 2157 viewsymaohyd

He's only doing his job to be fair. Can't see that he's said anything particularly significant. ML does have a decent managerial CV, you can't argue with that. Behind any set of stats though perhaps the real story lies.

I have a place in Majorca and have quite a few Mallorca supporters as mates and all feel Mallorca stayed up that season in spite not because of ML.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:46 - Feb 20 with 2112 viewsicecoldjack

In fairness to him ,he has kept well out of it until required to do so. People have really short memories, he was instructed by Laudrup on our behalf to source us and negotiate for players, he did this very well. we secured Michu,Pablo,chico,JDG,poz ,amat and Canas while he was hanging around.

There was a big bust up when he over stepped the mark but you have to say he had a hand in some of the finest players who have ever pulled on a swans shirt.

If he had got his way and Laudrup the players he wished,who knows what could have happened ?

Nobody knew what or who Laudrups targets were ,he may well have had a few pearlers up his sleeve,we will never know now.

He respected the wishes of Laudrup and the Swans and kept his beak out of things until Laudrup was sacked so i dont really get the "didnt take him long " angle myself .
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:50 - Feb 20 with 2071 viewsscottishjack

It's done and dusted, we move on... I suggest the Michael Laudrup and his agent do the same because my respect for Laudrup is diminishing by the day.
Login to get fewer ads

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:03 - Feb 20 with 1995 viewsMattG

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:46 - Feb 20 by icecoldjack

In fairness to him ,he has kept well out of it until required to do so. People have really short memories, he was instructed by Laudrup on our behalf to source us and negotiate for players, he did this very well. we secured Michu,Pablo,chico,JDG,poz ,amat and Canas while he was hanging around.

There was a big bust up when he over stepped the mark but you have to say he had a hand in some of the finest players who have ever pulled on a swans shirt.

If he had got his way and Laudrup the players he wished,who knows what could have happened ?

Nobody knew what or who Laudrups targets were ,he may well have had a few pearlers up his sleeve,we will never know now.

He respected the wishes of Laudrup and the Swans and kept his beak out of things until Laudrup was sacked so i dont really get the "didnt take him long " angle myself .

Tend to agree with this but would take a lot of what BT says with a large pinch of salt.

Were there really "players with big names that would come to Swansea just because of Michael"? I suppose it depends on (a) your definition of "big names", (b) whether the Board were prepared to pay the transfer fees and (c) whether the players were aware of the likely salary levels.

How many genuine "big names" would come to Swansea, Michael Laudrup or not, for the kind of money we pay and with no guarantee of regular European football?
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:14 - Feb 20 with 1950 viewsDull1Thomas

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:31 - Feb 20 by Joe_bradshaw

He resurfaced on Tuesday. Laudrup's statement was clearly not all his own work.

Give it a rest.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:20 - Feb 20 with 1928 viewsraynor94

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:14 - Feb 20 by Dull1Thomas

Give it a rest.

Why? because it doesn't suit your agenda of constantly sniping against the club, you have become tedious in the extreme with your snide posts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:35 - Feb 20 with 1857 viewsharemscarem

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:22 - Feb 20 by Darran

F*ck him.

F*ck him? because he tells about his clients achivements? Because he wants to do good for his client?

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:36 - Feb 20 with 1849 viewsDarran

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:35 - Feb 20 by haremscarem

F*ck him? because he tells about his clients achivements? Because he wants to do good for his client?

Yeah f*ck him and f*ck you too,go away.

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:38 - Feb 20 with 1843 viewsharemscarem

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:50 - Feb 20 by scottishjack

It's done and dusted, we move on... I suggest the Michael Laudrup and his agent do the same because my respect for Laudrup is diminishing by the day.

After he explained himself, my respect just got bigger. If a club does not want to give him the money he is supposed to get, then I would also explain myself, and it seems he has a case here.

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:38 - Feb 20 with 1843 viewsicecoldjack

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:03 - Feb 20 by MattG

Tend to agree with this but would take a lot of what BT says with a large pinch of salt.

Were there really "players with big names that would come to Swansea just because of Michael"? I suppose it depends on (a) your definition of "big names", (b) whether the Board were prepared to pay the transfer fees and (c) whether the players were aware of the likely salary levels.

How many genuine "big names" would come to Swansea, Michael Laudrup or not, for the kind of money we pay and with no guarantee of regular European football?

Fair point, we will never really know the answer to this i guess, but i beleive Laudrup is an honest enough guy and he indicated there were players willing to come to Swansea for him,
what defines a big name ? subjective isnt it ? Michu had a great reputation in Spain but unheard of over here to alot of people,i guess you could say being top midfield goal scorer makes him a big player ?

Bony is another big player who fitted into our wage structure, but i do not suggest this was a specific request from Laudrup,he was probably 3rd or 4th choice maybe.

BT had an agenda but that was only to make Laudrup a very appealing coach for the big clubs in europe, it just so happened that his interests and ours dove tailed for a while ,which IMO was a good thing .

Irrelevent of the situation now if we didnt have this big fall out who knows where we might have been, there was a definate gear shift in signings after the big bust up as i beleive Poz,Canas and Amat were done under BT 's watch.

Whatever you say about Laudrup and BT they have left a legacy of good young promising players, we should at least be greatful of that(and im sure many are) as some of these lads have fantastic potential for the future and could become massive players for us over time.

Did BT take a cut of these deals ? he says not, im sure the club will correct us on that in time if not true .
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:39 - Feb 20 with 1842 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Laudrup seems to be the perfect client for an agent

Never in a job too long
Usually has a success story from 1st year

Pockets get lined well every couple of years on top of any fees for players. If I was Laudrups agent I'd be making very similar noises while tyring to shift the blame

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:44 - Feb 20 with 1823 viewsharemscarem

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:36 - Feb 20 by Darran

Yeah f*ck him and f*ck you too,go away.

You are so mature... I just have another opinion than You, and I react, when You say f*ck You or similar comments. Why can't we just talk football? My english is not good, but I do think I am capable of analyzing a football game as I am educated as a trainer, Anyway I respect when other people have other opinions.

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:47 - Feb 20 with 1810 viewsDarran

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:44 - Feb 20 by haremscarem

You are so mature... I just have another opinion than You, and I react, when You say f*ck You or similar comments. Why can't we just talk football? My english is not good, but I do think I am capable of analyzing a football game as I am educated as a trainer, Anyway I respect when other people have other opinions.

Go away we've got a game tonight and that's us not you.
Go have a w*nk over your Laudrup posters because you're getting one tits.

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:49 - Feb 20 with 1796 viewsscottishjack

It just feels like the never ending story at the moment, every day there is another article, another dig at Laudrup or the club.

The way it feels at this moment, the forum could do with another sub-section "Bleating and whining about Laudrup"

He is gone, Garry Monk is in charge for the foreseeable future, I support Swansea City , the club I have supported since I was a young lad, not any ex-managers, and certainly not his agent.

Please let's move on...
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:50 - Feb 20 with 1790 viewslonglostjack

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:44 - Feb 20 by haremscarem

Who do you think will win tonight ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:53 - Feb 20 with 1775 viewsLeonisGod

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 15:50 - Feb 20 by scottishjack

That's one agent down. Huw just needs to get rid of that other stirrer Jamie Moralee and then he'll have an easier job.

Yep, Laudrup needs to keep this out of the press - he's starting to just look bitter and desperate. I'd rather remember him for the good he did us and move on.
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:54 - Feb 20 with 1772 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:39 - Feb 20 by PatchesOHoulihan

Laudrup seems to be the perfect client for an agent

Never in a job too long
Usually has a success story from 1st year

Pockets get lined well every couple of years on top of any fees for players. If I was Laudrups agent I'd be making very similar noises while tyring to shift the blame

+100
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:54 - Feb 20 with 1771 viewsTheFranchise

Any thoughts on our starting line up for tonight? When do you think Michu will be back scoring?
I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:55 - Feb 20 with 1765 viewslonglostjack

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 16:49 - Feb 20 by scottishjack

It just feels like the never ending story at the moment, every day there is another article, another dig at Laudrup or the club.

The way it feels at this moment, the forum could do with another sub-section "Bleating and whining about Laudrup"

He is gone, Garry Monk is in charge for the foreseeable future, I support Swansea City , the club I have supported since I was a young lad, not any ex-managers, and certainly not his agent.

Please let's move on...

Agree 100%

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I CAN SLEEP ANIGHTS - Tutumulu speaks - Laudrup will do well on 17:19 - Feb 20 with 1684 viewsjajes

Kinna boring consider it being him. Had high hopes for more fireworks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024