Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash Williams playing with broken toe 12:49 - Apr 25 with 1389 viewsLiberty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2612974/Ashley-Williams-playin

Article also says he is ready to quit club in Summer.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:01 - Apr 25 with 1333 viewsJackSomething

Never mind, he'll be easy to replace apparently.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:07 - Apr 25 with 1276 viewsicecoldjack

So is he fit to play or not ?

Amat and Bartley are here,lets play them .
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:09 - Apr 25 with 1249 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:07 - Apr 25 by icecoldjack

You did read the bit that said "playing with a broken toe" yeah?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:10 - Apr 25 with 1237 viewsJackSomething

Yeah, let's drop our captain and one of our best players when we're:

a) not mathematically clear of relegation
b) looking to finish as well as possible and earn more money for finishing higher in the table.

If he's got through the last few games with the problem, presumably he'll be able to do so again for the next 3.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:10 - Apr 25 with 1232 viewsNeathJack

I think you'll find Amat will be playing anyway.
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:15 - Apr 25 with 1181 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:10 - Apr 25 by JackSomething

Yeah, let's drop our captain and one of our best players when we're:

a) not mathematically clear of relegation
b) looking to finish as well as possible and earn more money for finishing higher in the table.

If he's got through the last few games with the problem, presumably he'll be able to do so again for the next 3.

It's killing him that we're staying up under Monk,he's very negative.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:27 - Apr 25 with 1117 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah the team ive followed all my life really kills me when it does well, what a twonk you are Darren.

Why recall Bartley if we are not going to use him ? and if Ash has broken toe beleive me he wont be able to play at 100% ive played with a broken toe and trust me when i say it aint a smart move !!

Perhaps Ash would be better on the bench if he is injured ?

Also, lets get one thing straight, what fooking Swans fan in the world would be un happy to see teir own team win ?

I wasnt in favour of Laudrup getting sacked, i wasnt in favour of Monk being put in charge but not for a single moment would i want anything other than the best for my team in results !!

A totally childish comment Darren and it doesnt do you any favours on this message board,people post here because they love the club to bits .

Being objective about situations at the Lberty is part and parcel of it, come and say hello tomorrow Darren ,ive been told your actually a tidy guy ,your online persona is awful though!

You will soon see i Love the club to bits and everything i say regarding my team comes from the right place
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:30 - Apr 25 with 1104 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:27 - Apr 25 by icecoldjack

Yeah the team ive followed all my life really kills me when it does well, what a twonk you are Darren.

Why recall Bartley if we are not going to use him ? and if Ash has broken toe beleive me he wont be able to play at 100% ive played with a broken toe and trust me when i say it aint a smart move !!

Also, lets get one thing straight, what fooking Swans fan in the world would be un happy to see teir own team win ?

I wasnt in favour of Laudrup getting sacked, i wasnt in favour of Monk being put in charge but not for a single moment would i want anything other than the best for my team in results !!

A totally childish comment Darren and it doesnt do you any favours on this message board,people post here because they love the club to bits .

Being objective about situations at the Lberty is part and parcel of it, come and say hello tomorrow Darren ,ive been told your actually a tidy guy ,your online persona is awful though!

You will soon see i Love the club to bits and everything i say regarding my team comes from the right place

I'm a tidy guy on here people just don't like the truth.

Login to get fewer ads

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:35 - Apr 25 with 1076 viewsicecoldjack

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:30 - Apr 25 by Darran

I'm a tidy guy on here people just don't like the truth.

I noticed that when i told you about the back room team ,laudrup and monk days efore it happened Darren..
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:38 - Apr 25 with 1065 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:35 - Apr 25 by icecoldjack

I noticed that when i told you about the back room team ,laudrup and monk days efore it happened Darren..

So when you mentioned in the other thread just now about 80% of what you get told is true you haven't been told much then?

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:48 - Apr 25 with 1039 viewsicecoldjack

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:38 - Apr 25 by Darran

So when you mentioned in the other thread just now about 80% of what you get told is true you haven't been told much then?

Meaning that sometimes things are correct sometimes they are not and sometimes things are in the middle with an overall success rate of about 80% .

Sometimes people here things sometimes they dont, i only post stuff like that as very often its what makes forums tick and its a good form of cross reference.

I hear loads of stuff about the Swns but tend not to post most of them , things change in football all the time and even in the last minutes.

I remember us being nailed on to sign a lad from Posh, a season or two ago, he was on his way to sign for us,nailed on ..he turned around while driving down here and went to Norwich instead !

Nothing is certain ,but look i dont really care too much about that,sometimes things are worth sharing and im well aware that people hate to read stuff unless its from the official site,my view is that if i dont like a threads content i just dont post on it.

You made yourself look a right ars h^lle when you PM'd me to find out info regarding that Monk appointment and coaching staff being sacked thread, you sniped and dismissed it and took the pee but it was all true.

Sometimes people here things, i dont profess to be anything other than a fan that loves the club and likes to sometimes share gossip on here.

The intention is always honourable Darren .
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:56 - Apr 25 with 1003 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:48 - Apr 25 by icecoldjack

Meaning that sometimes things are correct sometimes they are not and sometimes things are in the middle with an overall success rate of about 80% .

Sometimes people here things sometimes they dont, i only post stuff like that as very often its what makes forums tick and its a good form of cross reference.

I hear loads of stuff about the Swns but tend not to post most of them , things change in football all the time and even in the last minutes.

I remember us being nailed on to sign a lad from Posh, a season or two ago, he was on his way to sign for us,nailed on ..he turned around while driving down here and went to Norwich instead !

Nothing is certain ,but look i dont really care too much about that,sometimes things are worth sharing and im well aware that people hate to read stuff unless its from the official site,my view is that if i dont like a threads content i just dont post on it.

You made yourself look a right ars h^lle when you PM'd me to find out info regarding that Monk appointment and coaching staff being sacked thread, you sniped and dismissed it and took the pee but it was all true.

Sometimes people here things, i dont profess to be anything other than a fan that loves the club and likes to sometimes share gossip on here.

The intention is always honourable Darren .

So it's new manager in the stand tomorrow then?

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:49 - Apr 25 with 913 viewsJBG

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 13:27 - Apr 25 by icecoldjack

"I've been told your a tidy guy" fhuck how wrong you are mate
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:53 - Apr 25 with 896 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:49 - Apr 25 by JBG

"I've been told your a tidy guy" fhuck how wrong you are mate

Piss. Off. Porky.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:57 - Apr 25 with 880 viewsJBG

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:53 - Apr 25 by Darran

Piss. Off. Porky.

Your a horrible little cock, if you were not disabled id kick you all over the liberty car park, problem is I'd have to fight another 100 people off wanting to do the same
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:59 - Apr 25 with 875 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 14:57 - Apr 25 by JBG

Your a horrible little cock, if you were not disabled id kick you all over the liberty car park, problem is I'd have to fight another 100 people off wanting to do the same

You'd have to lose ten stone to catch me.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 15:49 - Apr 25 with 780 viewsGlyn1

I once had a broken toe and couldn't believe how much it affected my movements just walking around. If Ash has it then I would definitely not play him tomorrow.

And if he is leaving the club in the summer then very good luck and best wishes to him, because he's been excellent for us and deserves a big pay day.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 16:00 - Apr 25 with 744 viewsperchrockjack

As they say you ve been made to look a tool there pross.as soon as the truth comes up I know a lie is a coming.as I say we are all hypocrites. And it's ok.i to not like being called a bad shah is. It.kev only needs to lose a kilo or two.looks pretty svelte to me but my eyes aren't what they were

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 16:17 - Apr 25 with 720 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 16:00 - Apr 25 by perchrockjack

As they say you ve been made to look a tool there pross.as soon as the truth comes up I know a lie is a coming.as I say we are all hypocrites. And it's ok.i to not like being called a bad shah is. It.kev only needs to lose a kilo or two.looks pretty svelte to me but my eyes aren't what they were

No I haven't the fella posted that Monk was joining the coaching staff he never mentioned anything about Laudruo being sacked.
I can prove it too but I don't want to make you look a bigger tool than what you make yourself look.

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 16:19 - Apr 25 with 711 viewsperchrockjack

That s a poop sentence and calm the folk down mum innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 17:42 - Apr 25 with 648 viewsicecoldjack

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 16:17 - Apr 25 by Darran

No I haven't the fella posted that Monk was joining the coaching staff he never mentioned anything about Laudruo being sacked.
I can prove it too but I don't want to make you look a bigger tool than what you make yourself look.

..and they shook hands on the deal but Huw decided to change his mind and sack laudrup instead.

Anyway, so what . i told you the club were going to sack the coaching staff, i told you monk was going to join the coaching team and thats what hppened .

Sometimes people hear things that turn out to be true sometimees it lies in the middle and sometimes it turns out to be total bollocks .

All done with the best of intentions .
Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 17:43 - Apr 25 with 642 viewsDarran

Ash Williams playing with broken toe on 17:42 - Apr 25 by icecoldjack

..and they shook hands on the deal but Huw decided to change his mind and sack laudrup instead.

Anyway, so what . i told you the club were going to sack the coaching staff, i told you monk was going to join the coaching team and thats what hppened .

Sometimes people hear things that turn out to be true sometimees it lies in the middle and sometimes it turns out to be total bollocks .

All done with the best of intentions .

Who said they shook hands on the deal?

No need to answer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024