Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? 10:29 - Aug 21 with 1624 viewsZut_Alors

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28872265

Good article on Montero here. Interested to see how he gets on this year. I hope he's next in the long line of players who've found their form in the white shirt.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 10:29]
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:37 - Aug 21 with 1592 viewsCatullus

After seeing him get a cameo at OT, I think he could turn out to be an absolute bargain!

Possiibly he could be one of the signings of the season and we could be struggling to hold onto him.
he has pace to burn, he's tricky and he can cross. If he has an eye for goal too, we will be spoilt.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:40 - Aug 21 with 1585 viewsacejack3065

If he can fine tune his decision making to the demands of the premier league he is going to be an absolute nightmare to play against.

He's rapid and runs into space which is perfect for our expansive game. Its better than watching our wingers run narrow lines like they did under Laurdrup.
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:44 - Aug 21 with 1580 viewsJackSomething

Tim Vickery knows his onions when it comes to South American football.

Looks like we'll have to get used to some inconsistency from Jeff, but hopefully with some brilliance mixed in. Perfect replacement for Pablo then.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:46 - Aug 21 with 1572 viewsStarsky

He's the thinking mans Adrian Forbes.

It's just the internet, init.

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:48 - Aug 21 with 1563 viewsacejack3065

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:46 - Aug 21 by Starsky

Harsh
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 11:03 - Aug 21 with 1523 viewsSwansNZ

Good left footed crosser, for a right footed winger. That cross to Routs, was perfect.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 11:18 - Aug 21 with 1477 viewsSpratty

Certainly looked seriously good at Exeter - of course level of opposition needs to be taken into account but was standout.
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 13:16 - Aug 21 with 1352 viewsbudegan

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 10:46 - Aug 21 by Starsky

Who's the non-thinking man's Forbes?
Login to get fewer ads

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 14:45 - Aug 21 with 1246 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 13:16 - Aug 21 by budegan

Did well when against Villarreal and Man U. I have high hopes for him. I hope fans are patient as some don't half get stuck in before the players have had time to settle in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 14:47 - Aug 21 with 1240 viewsRancid

Makes you wonder how we had such a free ride to his signing.
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 14:51 - Aug 21 with 1227 viewsMusical_Swan

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 13:16 - Aug 21 by budegan

Um... Forbes!?

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 18:56 - Aug 23 with 1042 viewsStarsky

brad Maylett

It's just the internet, init.

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 23:16 - Aug 23 with 899 viewsScoobyWho

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 18:56 - Aug 23 by Starsky

brad Maylett

On todays performance more of a rough Jon Coates for me.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 23:30 - Aug 23 with 873 viewsRuDeMan1970

Ryan Casey

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 23:40 - Aug 23 with 850 viewsAngelRangelQS

Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 23:16 - Aug 23 by ScoobyWho

On todays performance more of a rough Jon Coates for me.

Would have been nice to have seen him on when we played like we did in the first half on the front foot.

Most of the time he had the ball deep inside his own half
Jefferson Montero: Can the unknown shine for Swansea? on 07:46 - Aug 24 with 757 viewsmarchamjack

liked him v man utd, not so much yesterday

that might be the type of player he is (certainly seems to have been inconsistent previously from all we read)

hoping we can get the consistency out of him obviously and only fair to properly judge him over a series of game starts

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024