Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough....FIFA 14:10 - Nov 13 with 1307 viewsymaohyd

Surely enough is enough now with the publishing of this seemingly inaccurate and incomplete report regarding the FIFA bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup's.

Allegedly the FA took an open and willing part in the investigation, the Russians and Qatari's didn't. The English FA are now being criticised for alleged wrongdoing during the bidding process.

Don't get me wrong I support FA's stance that they have taken over Blatter for years, however things just don't add up. Blatter has been president since 1998. I suppose any person holding a term of office for such a length of time will be a political animal, however the depth of accusations towards Blatter indicates that the current situation can't carry on.

Either Blatter is generally innocent of many of the charges levelled against him or he is guilty to such a level that ........! What is it? I think he's standing next year again for presidency with only a French candidate is against him! So the power he seems to have in FIFA and the control he has over members is extraordinary! It's similar to the power and control seen in dictatorships around the globe at various points.

Or is Blatter generally 'innocent'? Guilty of being no more than a brilliant, administrative and political tactician who has led FIFA with great skill. In which case why do the English continue with their 'witch hunt' of Blatter and all the while ensuring that we will never again (in my life time anyway) see the World Cup again on these shores. I listen to Talk Sport regularly and cringe at the pi** taking of Blatter.

A few questions I don't know are, are the English and probably the Welsh, Scottish and Irsih FA's, on their own against Blatter? or is he seen by many countries across the globe in the same light?

I say 'Enough is enough' as In my opinion it has now got to the point of no return. With this latest report and alleged inaccuracies the proverbial shi* is going to hit the fan. The English FA needs to either end the continuous witch hunt or Blatter needs to be brought to justice, it has to be one or the other.

I know who's side I'm on and that's the English. In 2022 the World Cup will take place in Qatar a tiny state. Many other countries spent millions bidding in good faith for the summer of 2022 World Cup and now it is likely to be held in the Winter!

If the other European country member states see Blatter in the same light, surely football fans from across Europe/the World can bring an end to the alleged corruption that we are seeing.

Or on his death should Blatter be due for canonization?!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Enough is enough....FIFA on 16:42 - Nov 13 with 1232 viewsQuakerJack

FIFA have become untenable in world football.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Enough is enough....FIFA on 16:56 - Nov 13 with 1219 viewsJackhero

Well my own very simplistic view would be to say Balls to it all, refuse to take part in these tournaments organised by FIFA. At the end of the day, it's one tournament every 4 years, rarely is it a showpiece tournament of the top teams in the World as the likes of Iran et al are there playing pointless games.
Nowadays the countries own domestic leagues are more important (the PL for a start) and of course the Champions league.
I would prefer to see a 6 nations style tournament every other year between Wales Scotland Ireland N.Ireland Engerland and an invited guest team. FECK FIFA and their corrupt ways.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Enough is enough....FIFA on 17:04 - Nov 13 with 1211 viewsPozuelosSideys

Its bonkers that the American lawyer who did the report is now challenging the way its been interpreted and misrepresented in public by FIFA.

Either they dont give the smallest of phucks or theyve put their fingers in their ears and are lalalalaling to themselves.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Enough is enough....FIFA on 17:17 - Nov 13 with 1185 viewsScoobyWho

Enough is enough....FIFA on 16:42 - Nov 13 by QuakerJack

FIFA have become untenable in world football.

How do you replace the governing body ?
That has always been the problem. Basically all the main football associations across the globe need to leave. However that wont happen because many are on the FIFA gravy train.

Vicious circle of greed.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Enough is enough....FIFA on 18:24 - Nov 13 with 1126 viewsymaohyd

Enough is enough....FIFA on 17:17 - Nov 13 by ScoobyWho

That has always been the problem. Basically all the main football associations across the globe need to leave. However that wont happen because many are on the FIFA gravy train.

Vicious circle of greed.

Yes indeed.

It's remarkable how much power Blatter seems to have. The tentacles of deceit must reach deep into the majority of member states and as you say they are all on the gravy train and don't want to get off. With football being such a global phenomenon, i'd hazard a guess that most mainstream countries aren't in his pocket but the many impoverished countries are and so the deceit continues.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Enough is enough....FIFA on 18:41 - Nov 13 with 1108 viewsacejack3065

It needs to be completely reworked from top to bottom. Nothing short of a footballing revolution is needed. It's such a fustercluck it's depressing to think about.
Enough is enough....FIFA on 19:18 - Nov 13 with 1063 viewsLe_Swans

Vicious circle of greed.

A gravy train with about £1 billion in the bank too.
Enough is enough....FIFA on 19:28 - Nov 13 with 1050 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fifa - unbelievable jeff

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough....FIFA on 19:41 - Nov 13 with 1035 viewslonglostjack

Vicious circle of greed.

Yes, and I'm sure Blatter knows where all the skeletons in the cupboard can be found. What surprises me is that the US corporate sponsors such as Coca Cola,with all their compliance officers and need to be seen as squeaky clean, should risk being associated with an organisation like FIFA. Take away the sponsors and FIFA is finished.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Enough is enough....FIFA on 21:30 - Nov 13 with 966 viewsFlashberryjack

Enough is enough....FIFA on 19:41 - Nov 13 by longlostjack

Yes, and I'm sure Blatter knows where all the skeletons in the cupboard can be found. What surprises me is that the US corporate sponsors such as Coca Cola,with all their compliance officers and need to be seen as squeaky clean, should risk being associated with an organisation like FIFA. Take away the sponsors and FIFA is finished.

If carling made the most corrupt larger in the world.....they'd probably call it FIFA.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Enough is enough....FIFA on 21:40 - Nov 13 with 956 viewsepaul

Enough is enough....FIFA on 21:30 - Nov 13 by Flashberryjack

If carling made the most corrupt larger in the world.....they'd probably call it FIFA.

Rotten to the core

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Enough is enough....FIFA on 21:49 - Nov 13 with 938 viewstrampie

Enough is enough....FIFA on 21:40 - Nov 13 by epaul

Rotten to the core

The English FA and their handbags hey.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Enough is enough....FIFA on 22:35 - Nov 13 with 901 viewsskippyjack

Football is politics.. businesses are politics... Blatter has his own consortium of European cliques.. back handers galore.. this is big business.. they're all paranoid lunatics driven by soulless power.. big CEOs, Directors are all competing for the next economic kick and gain.. all around the world.. even if deaths are involved..

Instead of fraternities and groups.. they now have Social circles online.. conforming online Skype groups.. this is what 'private' educated types are educated on.. running the world.. but he's made such a blunder on the Qatar World Cup.. he should get the boot..

The world has so many different societies.. classes.. groups.. with a different view..

Fifa run football.. Fifa run the FA.. think of It like a school.. or a football club.

You have the above people (the curriculum, structure creators)

Then you have the information givers (professors) (Blatter)

Then you've got the teachers (The FAs of nations.. some are moaning at the curriculum.. some hate it...but get back handers to keep a dignified silence on it)..

It's the way of the world.. in any business anywhere.. somebody is always happy.. somebody is always pissed off.. if everyone played by the rules.. the world wouldn't work.. it's like our board shareholders right now.. players saying their underlying love then moving for ££..the wife you apparently love f*cking some bloke you don't even know about.. women admiring money instead of the man.. the baby you didn't want..that time you f*cked that bird and can't remember her name.. the gravy that didn't quite make your gob.. w*nkers won't give you a job because you're unskilled.. it's the essence of life.. nobody truly gives a f*ck apart from themselves.. it's human nature though.. we're effectively animals.. trying to be the best of the best.. for nothing.. I'd rather feed the world than become a c*nt.. so is anyone going to give me a job so I can feed myself.. and hopefully someone else..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Enough is enough....FIFA on 22:45 - Nov 13 with 880 viewsthe_oracle

Greg Dykes defence of the English bid was spectacularly awful tonight on Newsnight. Stuttering, incoherent vague and obfuscating. ..and what was that about the 16k watch from the Brazilian FA! Then he says the Ched Evans fuss was "not important" before quickly changing his mind. Embarrassing.
Enough is enough....FIFA on 08:37 - Nov 14 with 774 viewsPegojack

I've always thought that the only way to get rid of Blatter and reform FIFA is to get a global grassroots movement of footie fans going, with the express intention of working on the sponsors.
Something like a worldwide petition or social media movement to ask Coca Cola to stop sponsoring them, for example. Global corporations are very sensitive to their public image.

Who's going to organise it though?

Dr Jackfath, are you busy?
Enough is enough....FIFA on 08:45 - Nov 14 with 764 viewsJethroJack

Enough is enough....FIFA on 21:40 - Nov 13 by epaul

Rotten to the core

Carling make cider??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024