Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans V Rotherham Highlights 17:25 - Aug 27 with 896 viewsApeShit

http://www.jackarmy.tv/swansea-city-vs-rotherham-highlights/
Swans V Rotherham Highlights on 17:53 - Aug 27 with 813 viewscentrestandswan

Thanks for that

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Swans V Rotherham Highlights on 19:05 - Aug 27 with 690 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wow , if they are the only highlights it must have been a very boring game.
Swans V Rotherham Highlights on 03:38 - Aug 28 with 522 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans V Rotherham Highlights on 19:05 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Wow , if they are the only highlights it must have been a very boring game.

The (pay) highlights on swanseacity.net were 2 1/2 minutes longer, and actually showed four more nice highlights. I'd say all four of these are arguably equal to the ones they chose in your 60: version, except for Gomis' goal, of course.

1) 1st half - pretty sequence of one touch passes beginning 5 yards ahead of the center spot and advancing - Fulton to Gomis to Sheehan out to Dyer down to a charging Ash, who was well into the penalty area but had a bad angle and shot it into the side net.

2) 2nd half - Montero makes some nice moves with the ball to beat his mark in the left shooting zone, then makes a very short cross to Wilf who makes a nice left foot one touch volley, but it gets blocked. It was IMO as impressive as his header in the first 3 min of Burnley, that was also just a little unlucky.

3) 2nd half - a kind of tedious to describe highlight that begins with a left corner kick (I think it may have been immediately after the block of Wilf's shot in the previous highlight I just described), but it leads to a nice touch pass from Jonjo to Dyer on the right side, which then leads to Wilf having a perfect right foot opportunity almost on top of the penalty spot. Wilf hit it kind of lazy and it sailed way over the top of the goal. Brain fart by Bony there.

4) 2nd half - nifty back and forth passing between Siggy and Dyer near the center line, Dyer finds Jonjo in some space in the middle. Jonjo finds Wilf, who is marked pretty loosely at the arc (our foes were a fairly meek bunch of defencemen, based on the highlights IMO. We should have had more than 1 no doubt). Wilf's right foot attempt at the right corner of the goal is a lot better than his last one, but it also misses high.

It looked like a lovely Tuesday night at Liberty. I'm so glad that a bunch of y'all good folks got to see some good football and support our Swans for so cheap.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 4:12]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024