Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON 15:51 - Sep 17 with 1602 viewsjacktoakingfilm

Calling all Welsh ex-pats in and around London who have yet to see the film - it's a sell out success this week at Empire, Leicester Square but fear not, from Friday 19th September, it'll be on at Odeon, Panton Street every day for a week's extended West End run.
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 15:55 - Sep 17 with 1594 viewsDarran

Who's doing the Q&A in Neath?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 19:56 - Sep 17 with 1487 viewsGlyn1

Thanks for that as I wasn't able to see it earlier.

Everyone please note that the Odeon chain are offering a good discount on their tickets throughout September. See their website for the details

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 21:56 - Sep 17 with 1428 viewsjacktoakingfilm

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 15:55 - Sep 17 by Darran

Who's doing the Q&A in Neath?

Mal Pope (executive producer) will definitely be there
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 01:35 - Sep 18 with 1330 viewsScoobyWho

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 21:56 - Sep 17 by jacktoakingfilm

Mal Pope (executive producer) will definitely be there

I'm sure a few questions may be asked ;-)

PS - ex pats are not the only swans fans in London.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 1:44]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:17 - Sep 18 with 1229 viewsjacktoakingfilm

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 01:35 - Sep 18 by ScoobyWho

I'm sure a few questions may be asked ;-)

PS - ex pats are not the only swans fans in London.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 1:44]

pleased to hear it! :)

We actually believe the film will appeal to non Swans fans too - such a strong story of what it means to be a fan of football (or any game) and have ambition, will power and a unified community.

Let us know what you think when you've seen it
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:32 - Sep 18 with 1209 viewsepaul

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:17 - Sep 18 by jacktoakingfilm

We actually believe the film will appeal to non Swans fans too - such a strong story of what it means to be a fan of football (or any game) and have ambition, will power and a unified community.

There's a thread on here reviewing it only 14 pages long tho...........so far

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:48 - Sep 18 with 1182 viewsScoobyWho

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:17 - Sep 18 by jacktoakingfilm

I was actually just pointing out that many Swansea fans are not ex pats or indeed welsh.that was all.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 11:01 - Sep 18 with 1169 viewsrossshaw

Wish there were other places too :(.

Nothing near Bath :/

Trundle could still do a job..

Login to get fewer ads

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 11:11 - Sep 18 with 1154 viewsjacktoakingfilm

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:48 - Sep 18 by ScoobyWho

I was actually just pointing out that many Swansea fans are not ex pats or indeed welsh.that was all.

And I hope I didn't sound like I'd taken it the wrong way, I meant it, I'm pleased to hear it!

The more, the merrier...

I'll go looking for that thread, thanks very much
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 12:22 - Sep 18 with 1127 viewsmax936

Me and the Mrs are gonna see it tomorrow at the Odeon in Swansea, nice little warm up to the game on Saturday,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 13:20 - Sep 18 with 1105 viewsjacktoakingfilm

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 12:22 - Sep 18 by max936

Me and the Mrs are gonna see it tomorrow at the Odeon in Swansea, nice little warm up to the game on Saturday,

Enjoy it - but make sure you've pre booked tickets - I've heard of people being turned away from screens, it's been that popular!
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 13:21 - Sep 18 with 1104 viewsjacktoakingfilm

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 10:32 - Sep 18 by epaul

There's a thread on here reviewing it only 14 pages long tho...........so far

I've used the search function - must be me but I can't seem to find the thread reviewing it - don't suppose you'd mind sending me the link, would you?!
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 13:43 - Sep 18 with 1080 viewsLe_Swans

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 13:21 - Sep 18 by jacktoakingfilm

I've used the search function - must be me but I can't seem to find the thread reviewing it - don't suppose you'd mind sending me the link, would you?!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/124782/jack-to-a-king-th
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 13:49 - Sep 18 with 1071 viewsjacktoakingfilm

JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 13:43 - Sep 18 by Le_Swans

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/124782/jack-to-a-king-th

perfect - thanks so much - especially as the the first thing I've just read gives it a 10 out of 10 rating!
JACK TO A KING: THE SWANSEA STORY - WHERE TO SEE OUR FILM IF YOU'RE IN LONDON on 15:26 - Sep 23 with 927 viewsjacktoakingfilm

Updated news:

Odeon, Panton Street have extended their own West End run so that you can now see the film until Thursday 2nd October!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024