Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm vs DDV 19:09 - Sep 24 with 2019 viewsBig_Phil

Both play tonight - Spurs vs Forest

....a case study in what could (normally does happen) when you leave the Swans - squad players at best. In Vorm's case the search for the mighty green back has seen him sacrifice his international ambitions....sad

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we had a huge upgrade on both of them when they left (yes, I know DDV was replaced by Vorm but don't think anyone would argue with that)
Vorm vs DDV on 19:10 - Sep 24 with 2009 viewsQuakerJack

Beat me to it. We want pens!!!! Preferably a shootout that forces keepers to face off against each other.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Vorm vs DDV on 19:14 - Sep 24 with 1998 viewsjackharris

Vorm's knee is allegedly f*cked in the long term, so he was perhaps looking for one of his last pay days. Devries made his bed of cash and can lie in it.

I wouldn't swap Fabianski for any of them.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Vorm vs DDV on 19:26 - Sep 24 with 1959 viewsicecoldjack

Vorm did really well for us, people forget that he was on a different level in his firsst season in the prem league, saving us points we perhaps should not have got.

He will always get my best wishes for that.

He was getting a bit stale and i think we all knew he wasn't the same keeper since having a bad injury so a move was best for him and for us.

DDV was bit of a rat in comparison, though in fairness to him he did great for us, and it was a blessing in disguise that he left when he did.

Would we have stayed up with Dourus in the team ? probably, but IMO it would have been alot closer !!

different levels in class between the two, Vorm was a cracking signing and i like to think he would always have a warm welcome at the liberty .
Vorm vs DDV on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 1959 viewsItchySphincter

Vorm never got over his injury which is a shame as people have already forgotten how important he was for us. If we hadn't got lucky and stumbled across him just before the season we would have started with Gerry or Moreira. Dorus played a big part in getting us to the PL and Vorm played a massive part in keeping us there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Vorm vs DDV on 19:38 - Sep 24 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

That actually has raised my interest if it's streamed - I couldn't really be bothered to watch any otherwise, looking at the list of matches. Ta!

Is ben on the radar at all?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vorm vs DDV on 19:47 - Sep 24 with 1905 viewsBig_Phil

Vorm vs DDV on 19:27 - Sep 24 by ItchySphincter

Vorm never got over his injury which is a shame as people have already forgotten how important he was for us. If we hadn't got lucky and stumbled across him just before the season we would have started with Gerry or Moreira. Dorus played a big part in getting us to the PL and Vorm played a massive part in keeping us there.

I agree with everything you say...Vorm was a huge upgrade on DDV and was player of the year in our first season in the Prem was he not......all I'm saying is that whilst being every grateful for that (and if he comes back with Spurs I'd like to think he doesn't get any stick off us at all) Vorm in seasons 2 and 3 was not anything like the keeper Fab now is...so for that reason the changes this summer were a win (for him), win (for us), win (for Fab).....a win for everyone apart from Spurs and Utrecht if you believe 'em
Vorm vs DDV on 19:51 - Sep 24 with 1889 viewsOldjack

Both played their part in getting us to dine at the top table ,no hard feelings here ,the greedy bastards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Vorm vs DDV on 19:58 - Sep 24 with 1869 viewsGlyn1

Vorm (alias "the Legend") had a terrific first season for us and who knows if Fabianski will equal it? Let's hope so anyway. I imagine Vorm prefers to sit on a bench at Spurs rather than at Swansea and we can't really blame the lad for that, especially as we let him go as a (cough) "free transfer".
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 20:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Vorm vs DDV on 20:17 - Sep 24 with 1817 viewsC_jack

DDV one of the best keepers we've ever had.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Vorm vs DDV on 21:00 - Sep 24 with 1736 viewsMattG

I already feel a lot more comfortable with Fabianski between the sticks than I did at virtually any time last season with Vorm there.

That's not to say Vorm didn't do a great job for us in our first PL season as did Dorus in getting us there, however they have both moved on and so have we.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024