Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 ticket needed for united game must be east 12:24 - Nov 5 with 994 viewsjacksilver

Could you text me on 07775726975, many thanks
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:28 - Nov 5 with 991 viewsAngelRangelQS

There's a Dutch bloke who may be able to help you out if you have a spare £500
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:30 - Nov 5 with 981 viewsWarwickHunt

Amazing the number of first-time posters appearing on here whenever we play Liverpool or Yernahtid.

Coincidence, eh?
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:32 - Nov 5 with 971 viewsSoberBaker

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:30 - Nov 5 by WarwickHunt

Amazing the number of first-time posters appearing on here whenever we play Liverpool or Yernahtid.

Coincidence, eh?

And when it's Watford home, the board is littered with tickets you can't even give away.

W*nkers!

AMOW

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:37 - Nov 5 with 963 viewsKGriz16

Someone text saying they have got a ticket to Sunderland home on the 10th of December. See the response. MUST BE THE EAST! Hahahaha.
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:52 - Nov 5 with 931 viewsjacksilver

Might I add that I have been a season ticket holder for over 25 yrs, the ticket is for my wife, the reason I ask for east is because my season ticket is there, didn't want her in another part of the ground than me, it's got nothing to do with it being united, so an apology from the guy who called me a w---ker would be nice
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:56 - Nov 5 with 925 viewsswanaway

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology mate, some right idiots on here.
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 13:09 - Nov 5 with 896 viewsjacksilver

Wa.nkers, you have got my number if you want to talk about it
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 14:21 - Nov 5 with 836 viewsHighjack

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 13:09 - Nov 5 by jacksilver

Wa.nkers, you have got my number if you want to talk about it

I doubt putting your mobile number on a public internet forum then calling everyone w@nkers is going to be the best idea you've ever had.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 14:24 - Nov 5 with 821 viewspencoedjack

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 12:52 - Nov 5 by jacksilver

Might I add that I have been a season ticket holder for over 25 yrs, the ticket is for my wife, the reason I ask for east is because my season ticket is there, didn't want her in another part of the ground than me, it's got nothing to do with it being united, so an apology from the guy who called me a w---ker would be nice

Tell her to stay home cooking and ironing

Fellas like you taking birds to football are ruining the game
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 14:26 - Nov 5 with 818 viewsblueytheblue

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 14:21 - Nov 5 by Highjack

I doubt putting your mobile number on a public internet forum then calling everyone w@nkers is going to be the best idea you've ever had.

He might be getting some interesting calls ;)

Poll: Alternate POTY final

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 14:31 - Nov 5 with 802 viewsairedale

No need to worry mate, if he's keen on going to a football match, there'll be plenty of tickets available in the East for our next home game against Palace on the 26th. HTH.
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 15:04 - Nov 5 with 770 viewsjacksilver

I didn't call everyone on here wa.nkers just the ones that called me one, I was told that if I was looking for a spare ticket to try here, what a mistake that was, you are all supposed to be swansea city fans and should all look out for each other, obviously not the case here, I have now got 2 tickets (£90) from a different source so if anyone half tidy would like to use my season ticket give me a call
1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 15:13 - Nov 5 with 753 viewsDarran

The seat next to me might be spare stick a photo of her up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 16:44 - Nov 5 with 667 viewsLoyal

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 15:13 - Nov 5 by Darran

Up where ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 15:13 - Nov 5 by Darran

I'm sure she'd be f*cking made up if she ended up next to Mr autograph book lol
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 21:24]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

1 ticket needed for united game must be east on 00:07 - Nov 6 with 464 viewsSoberBaker

Sorry touchy boll0cks.

Seeing as you've just signed up to this site, why in f*cks name are you so intent on taking your wife to this match in particular then?

And more to the point, if she was insistent on seeing the mancs, why would you go out of your way to get her in the same stand as you? I'd want mine as far away as poss TBH

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024