Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jerusalem synagogue attack 11:17 - Nov 18 with 3147 viewsDarran

I thought we'd have at least have had a five pager by now?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 11:19]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 12:23 - Nov 18 with 1652 viewsreddythered

I suspect, Dazza, most are saving their bile until the inevitable and justified Israeli response.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 18:17 - Nov 18 with 1545 viewsperchrockjack

we d have a 20 pager by now if it had been a rabs with all the political crap that goes with it.

Jews/Israelis frankly are fair game I d suggest for many

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 20:10 - Nov 18 with 1493 viewsFlashberryjack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 12:23 - Nov 18 by reddythered

I suspect, Dazza, most are saving their bile until the inevitable and justified Israeli response.

Rather than Israel responding with military force, maybe a strongly worded letter to Hamas might resolve the latest situation without further bloodshed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 21:45 - Nov 18 with 1443 viewsreddythered

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 20:10 - Nov 18 by Flashberryjack

Rather than Israel responding with military force, maybe a strongly worded letter to Hamas might resolve the latest situation without further bloodshed.

Ah, but the person reading the letter might get a papercut, which would clearly be a Zionist Mossad plot, revealed in full by an ISM/Pallywood video full of easily spotted flaws.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 22:00 - Nov 18 with 1433 viewsDrizzy

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 21:45 - Nov 18 by reddythered

Ah, but the person reading the letter might get a papercut, which would clearly be a Zionist Mossad plot, revealed in full by an ISM/Pallywood video full of easily spotted flaws.

Oh shut up, Reddy.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 22:30 - Nov 18 with 1403 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sadly those unfortunate people, to coin a phrase ,had it coming ,after this years atrocity . It will continue forever .

There is only one answer for peace & it will never happen .

Terrible stuff & a terrible place to live .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 22:41 - Nov 18 with 1379 viewsLord_Bony

One Palestinian child has been killed by Israel every 3 days for the past 13 years

Official statistics from the Ministry of Information in Ramallah have revealed that 1,518 Palestinian children were killed by Israel's occupation forces from the outbreak of the second Intifada in September 2000 up to April 2013. That's the equivalent of one Palestinian child killed by Israel every 3 days for almost 13 years. The ministry added that the number of children injured by the Israelis since the start of the Second Intifada against Israel's occupation has now reached 6,000.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/6185-one-palestinian-child-ha

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 23:20 - Nov 18 with 1346 viewscentrestandswan

only one answer

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 00:45 - Nov 19 with 1313 viewsreddythered

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 22:41 - Nov 18 by Lord_Bony

One Palestinian child has been killed by Israel every 3 days for the past 13 years

Official statistics from the Ministry of Information in Ramallah have revealed that 1,518 Palestinian children were killed by Israel's occupation forces from the outbreak of the second Intifada in September 2000 up to April 2013. That's the equivalent of one Palestinian child killed by Israel every 3 days for almost 13 years. The ministry added that the number of children injured by the Israelis since the start of the Second Intifada against Israel's occupation has now reached 6,000.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/6185-one-palestinian-child-ha

What a surprise, an unrelated article from last year thrown in as a desparate attempt to justify/condone/understand the murders.

No exteral independant sourcing for the claimed figures either. Again, how surprising. I'd have thought you'd have learnt from Jenin not to blindly accept claimed figures.

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:34 - Nov 19 with 1240 viewsClinton

Is phoney Tony Blair still Middle East peace envoy? As much use as a chocolate teapot.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:39 - Nov 19 with 1236 viewsepaul

A hardly unexpected response

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/18/jerusalem-synagogue-attack-response_n_6

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:46 - Nov 19 with 1232 viewsSwanzay

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:34 - Nov 19 by Clinton

Is phoney Tony Blair still Middle East peace envoy? As much use as a chocolate teapot.

I see that kent TB has been given a copy 1st draft of the much expected Chilcot report, in preparation for him to prepare a 'defence' and question any 'errors or highlight any concerns he may have'.
The report was going to be made public before Xmas, but this has postponed till the new year.

His role as envoy has sod all to do with peace maker, as he see it a licence to print money.
The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:47 - Nov 19 with 1230 viewsMillJack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 00:45 - Nov 19 by reddythered

What a surprise, an unrelated article from last year thrown in as a desparate attempt to justify/condone/understand the murders.

No exteral independant sourcing for the claimed figures either. Again, how surprising. I'd have thought you'd have learnt from Jenin not to blindly accept claimed figures.

I don't think anyone is trying to condone anything. This latest Palestinian attack is abhorrent and there is rightly condemnation worldwide about the attack.

However, in a previous post you mentioned something about a "justified" response from Israel? They will, no doubt, come out all guns blazing and bomb/target innocent civilians within Gaza as they did last time, and have continued to do since despite it not being reported in Western media.

There is nothing "justified" about Israel's continuous onslaught, just as there is nothing "justified" with this latest Palestinian attack in Jerusalem, and your flippancy on the subject does a huge disservice to the (innocent) people being killed on both sides of the conflict.

Let's not for one second though suggest that this is a conflict between two sides of equal strength and resources. Israel hold the upper hand in every department, you know it, I know it and most importantly Israel know it.
The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 13:48 - Nov 19 with 1187 viewsFlashberryjack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:47 - Nov 19 by MillJack

I don't think anyone is trying to condone anything. This latest Palestinian attack is abhorrent and there is rightly condemnation worldwide about the attack.

However, in a previous post you mentioned something about a "justified" response from Israel? They will, no doubt, come out all guns blazing and bomb/target innocent civilians within Gaza as they did last time, and have continued to do since despite it not being reported in Western media.

There is nothing "justified" about Israel's continuous onslaught, just as there is nothing "justified" with this latest Palestinian attack in Jerusalem, and your flippancy on the subject does a huge disservice to the (innocent) people being killed on both sides of the conflict.

Let's not for one second though suggest that this is a conflict between two sides of equal strength and resources. Israel hold the upper hand in every department, you know it, I know it and most importantly Israel know it.

Couple of questions if I may.
What would you call a justified response from Israel for the latest Palestinian slaughter ?
Do you honestly believe that Israel purposely target and bomb innocent civilians, just like the Palestinians do at every opportunity? or are they forced to retaliate into civilian areas because that's where Hamas choose to launch their rockets into Israel from.

One thing I do agree with you on, is the overwhelming military strength Israel has over the Palestinians, if it was the other way round, there would be no conflict, as all the Jews in Israel would be dead, because sure as hell the Palestinians wouldn't let a school or a civilian shopping area get in the way of murdering Jews, as they've shown so many times in the past.

Hello

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 14:27 - Nov 19 with 1164 viewsreddythered

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 10:47 - Nov 19 by MillJack

Israel do have far more weaponry, that's for sure.

What's also without doubt is that the far left / anti Semitic rhetoric of "genocides" ignores the fact if Israel chose to do so, there would be far, far more casualties. Which is why the one constant from the Palestinian side which is never questioned is the over reporting of deaths, the cynical fabrications of videos and photos. Use of old photos / photos from other conflicts. With willing participants in the form of the ISM and certain areas of the media, such things generally don't get questioned.

As I said, look at Jenin. Thousands dead was the claim, Israel using it as a dumping ground for bodies. Genocide claimed the PA Secretary Ahmed Abdel Rahman.

Except it actually turned out to be 54 dead Paestinians, over half of whom were armed, 23 dead IDF and hysterical footage of dead Palestinians magically coming back to live.

If Israel over reported casualties, people would be all over them like flies on s***.

Israel have continued in Gaza all guns blazing and bombing, yet not reported? Hmm. Sources for that one please.

Fact is, the hypocracy of many is obvious. These deaths were due, apparently, to Israel murdering someone. Except the autopsy requested and arranged by his own family showed the guy committed suicide by hanging himself.

Indeed, the self righteous numpty Baroness Warsi asked what was the difference between Jews "intimidating" at Al Aqsa and the murders in the synagogue.

Aside from murder being somewhat different than intimidation, Warsi failed to point out the so called Jewish "intimidation" was in fact Jews travelling to the Temple Mount, one of the holiest sites in Judaism and doing the utterly horrendous thing of... praying.

Yes, the Temple Mount area, ( obv with Al Aqsa ) is under the control of Palestinian run groups, here's the kicker. Jews can visit but not pray because that would be regarded as intimidation... indeed, the group controlling the sites did some work on Al Aqsa that caused some damage to Temple Mount a while ago. Then again, I'm sure some would find it convenient that evidence of the Jews being there first disappeared completely.

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 14:45 - Nov 19 with 1146 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine Emergency Appeal

"Following several weeks of conflict, over 2,200 people have died, hundreds of thousands left homeless and essential infrastructure destroyed. The conflict has caused Gaza's biggest humanitarian crisis in many years".

I have today donated again to the charity above. I would urge anyone with a heart to do the same.

Peace.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2014 14:46]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 16:34 - Nov 19 with 1100 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 14:45 - Nov 19 by Lord_Bony

"Following several weeks of conflict, over 2,200 people have died, hundreds of thousands left homeless and essential infrastructure destroyed. The conflict has caused Gaza's biggest humanitarian crisis in many years".

I have today donated again to the charity above. I would urge anyone with a heart to do the same.

Peace.

Also done .

Some how people still beleive that if you disagree with the nazi regime in Israel ruling over Palestine you are an anti Semite.

It's quite incredible how people still can't get their head around it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 1091 viewsreddythered

Criticism of Israel is valid.

Referring to it as a "nazi state" on the other hand...

After all, Hamas suicide bombers targetted hospitals and universities where Israeli Jew and Arab alike mixed. Hardly the type of social mix Nazi would want, eh....
[Post edited 19 Nov 2014 17:22]

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 17:55 - Nov 19 with 1061 viewsFlashberryjack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 14:45 - Nov 19 by Lord_Bony

Peace.

Even though I strongly disagree with your views on this subject, well done to you for putting your money where your mouth is.

Me? ......plenty of good causes in this country more deserving of my donations than the Palestinians.

Hello

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 21:23 - Nov 19 with 1024 viewsMillJack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 13:48 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

Couple of questions if I may.
What would you call a justified response from Israel for the latest Palestinian slaughter ?
Do you honestly believe that Israel purposely target and bomb innocent civilians, just like the Palestinians do at every opportunity? or are they forced to retaliate into civilian areas because that's where Hamas choose to launch their rockets into Israel from.

One thing I do agree with you on, is the overwhelming military strength Israel has over the Palestinians, if it was the other way round, there would be no conflict, as all the Jews in Israel would be dead, because sure as hell the Palestinians wouldn't let a school or a civilian shopping area get in the way of murdering Jews, as they've shown so many times in the past.

Do I honestly believe that Israel purposely bombs to target innocent civilians? Ummmm, yes, yes I do. Just as the Palestinians do.

You've seen the videos of Israeli snipers taking pot-shots at Palestinian kids right?
The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 14:46 - Nov 20 with 929 viewsFlashberryjack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 21:23 - Nov 19 by MillJack

Do I honestly believe that Israel purposely bombs to target innocent civilians? Ummmm, yes, yes I do. Just as the Palestinians do.

You've seen the videos of Israeli snipers taking pot-shots at Palestinian kids right?

You've seen the videos of Palestinian car bombs and Suicide bombers deliberately targeting israeli shopping centers filled with innocent women and children right?

Hello

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 16:52 - Nov 20 with 907 viewsMillJack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 14:46 - Nov 20 by Flashberryjack

You've seen the videos of Palestinian car bombs and Suicide bombers deliberately targeting israeli shopping centers filled with innocent women and children right?

You seem to be arguing with yourself here sunshine.

On this thread I have been equally critical of both the Israeli's and Palestinians., but don't let that get in the way of a good argument.
The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 19:08 - Nov 20 with 876 viewslonglostjack

I think it's forgotten that many Jewish thinkers were against the establishment of the State of Israel. It seems they were right - Zionism has unfortunately led to increased anti semitism.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 850 viewsreddythered

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 19:08 - Nov 20 by longlostjack

I think it's forgotten that many Jewish thinkers were against the establishment of the State of Israel. It seems they were right - Zionism has unfortunately led to increased anti semitism.

Anti-semitism has been around long before Zionism was ever thought of.

"Jews own the media... Jews have all the money.... ". All long time "beliefs".

If Zionism didn't exist, there would still be anti-semitism. Look at Mackay and Whelan for example, their comments are hardly driven by a left wing desire for middle east peace, are they?

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 21:45 - Nov 20 with 824 viewslonglostjack

The Jerusalem synagogue attack on 20:01 - Nov 20 by reddythered

Anti-semitism has been around long before Zionism was ever thought of.

"Jews own the media... Jews have all the money.... ". All long time "beliefs".

If Zionism didn't exist, there would still be anti-semitism. Look at Mackay and Whelan for example, their comments are hardly driven by a left wing desire for middle east peace, are they?

Of course it has - you only need to read the Merchant of Venice ! You are also right in saying that if Zionism didn't 't exist we may well still have anti-semitism. But has it helped in quelling anti-semitism? Has it hell - and that is the real tragedy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024