Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unwanted pms 23:27 - Dec 28 with 3423 viewsperchrockjack

Seems fans spokesman feels the need to carry on sending abuse via this avenue.

If a poster is out on ignore, are pms then stopped.

Incredible to think this is a man in his forties over the festive period sitting down publishing stuff like this .

Still, pseudo Scouse is a new one

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Unwanted pms on 23:42 - Dec 28 with 2175 viewsRancid

Admit it.....you love it!!!
Unwanted pms on 23:48 - Dec 28 with 2144 viewsperchrockjack

I know you're chums so I l be circumspect here .

I have a virus on my pc that s been linked to planet swan.

I'm not happy and am having matters seen to tomorrow morning.

It's ok to disagree, it's ok to bitch but surely the comes when it's a case of ...ok we move on..

I've hating many in my lifetime, I've met much shit but Internet wise, prior to the last few months, I've felt dirty, soiled and ashamed looking at fellow fans of my club.
I've also had plenty of bitchfests but this action is astonishing.

It's a short life, really it is...

Unwanted pms on 00:04 - Dec 29 with 2104 viewsRancid

Unwanted pms on 23:48 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

I know you're chums so I l be circumspect here .

I have a virus on my pc that s been linked to planet swan.

I'm not happy and am having matters seen to tomorrow morning.

It's ok to disagree, it's ok to bitch but surely the comes when it's a case of ...ok we move on..

I've hating many in my lifetime, I've met much shit but Internet wise, prior to the last few months, I've felt dirty, soiled and ashamed looking at fellow fans of my club.
I've also had plenty of bitchfests but this action is astonishing.

It's a short life, really it is...

It's only the net, Perch.I'd get abusive PM's and dish them out when I first joined up in 2008.I soon learned they meant nothing personally as the poster in question didn't even know me and only from my scribblings on here.You're slightly besotted with Chris, I think, some of it out of admiration and you wanting to be liked by him.The fine line between love and hate if you like also.He's very charismatic so it's understandable but you've become consumed by him and very rarely is he not at the forefront of your thoughts and posts on here.I've heard you're a great fella off here and so is Chris, yet on here it's become an obsession with you.Meet up for a pint at the Tranmere game and I guarantee you'll both have a right old laugh and hopefully put all this nonsense behind you and you can post again without T2C at the core of your posts.
Unwanted pms on 00:07 - Dec 29 with 2086 viewsperchrockjack

I'll be at the tranmere game with friends and family.

Please understand nothing like that would or will happen.

You seem a decent sort but frankly, my trust in this board is zero.

Unwanted pms on 00:11 - Dec 29 with 2066 viewsRancid

Continue it will then.......
Unwanted pms on 00:12 - Dec 29 with 2064 viewsperchrockjack

Not by by me rancid

Unwanted pms on 00:24 - Dec 29 with 2037 viewsRancid

Unwanted pms on 00:12 - Dec 29 by perchrockjack

Not by by me rancid

You've been equally abusive to T2C this last year or so.I've read some real near the knuckle comments from yourself towards him and I don't think Chris is the type to lie down and take it.Anyway, whatever I say on the matter is futile as you're clearly miles away from wanting to clear the air and move on.
Unwanted pms on 01:53 - Dec 29 with 1936 views_

Unwanted pms on 00:04 - Dec 29 by Rancid

It's only the net, Perch.I'd get abusive PM's and dish them out when I first joined up in 2008.I soon learned they meant nothing personally as the poster in question didn't even know me and only from my scribblings on here.You're slightly besotted with Chris, I think, some of it out of admiration and you wanting to be liked by him.The fine line between love and hate if you like also.He's very charismatic so it's understandable but you've become consumed by him and very rarely is he not at the forefront of your thoughts and posts on here.I've heard you're a great fella off here and so is Chris, yet on here it's become an obsession with you.Meet up for a pint at the Tranmere game and I guarantee you'll both have a right old laugh and hopefully put all this nonsense behind you and you can post again without T2C at the core of your posts.

Blydi hell Chris... You take me aback the way you write sometimes and I don't mean this post in particular, just in general... You just remind me of the top bloke you are in real life.

Will look forward to the next time we're out together mate x
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 1:55]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Unwanted pms on 02:00 - Dec 29 with 1916 views_

Unwanted pms on 00:12 - Dec 29 by perchrockjack

Not by by me rancid

This was your post out of the blue today..... And not by you, you say? I don't know why I'm even giving it the time of day as every other single poster just ignored you. Most have had a complete fackfull of you and you really do have much more important people to be concentrating on than me. Think about this FFS.

""I ve been trying to keep out of all this since Chrissy warned me to fack off from the site but can't help it now as its getting serious.

IVe just watched Jack to king and know sumbler so I'm asking myself if I should trust him and the likes of stu Mac or faceless Internet jerks concerned only with their own agendas.

Anyone outside this club ,looking in at this crapvfedt, would be asking just wtf we re on about.

Looking at where we are with the people who've guided us, one would have thought we d be ok but no, we have players like ash Williams called bottlers,siggy,as a one trick pony and the trust ,sumbler, included virtually defamed. We have had a director cajoled or conned into meeting a leading ps warrior who is not even a trust member , the same warrior who s rubbished people who collected to save the club when it needed it.

I have no fear for the club with the people in charge but we are gonna reap a maelstrom if we allow this crazy deluge to continue.

It's all be said before though"""

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Unwanted pms on 08:51 - Dec 29 with 1762 viewsPhil_S

What kind of abuse?
Unwanted pms on 09:27 - Dec 29 with 1670 viewsRancid

Unwanted pms on 08:51 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

What kind of abuse?

''Pseudo Scouce'', apparently......Yeah, I know
Unwanted pms on 10:10 - Dec 29 with 1593 viewsdgt73

Sending abuse via pm is what cowards do.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Unwanted pms on 10:25 - Dec 29 with 1557 viewsShonky

Newsflash. You can also ignore pms by not opening them. This message has been brought to you by the Bureau for the Blindingly Obvious.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 10:25]

Its just a ride...

Unwanted pms on 10:27 - Dec 29 with 1536 viewsdgt73

Unwanted pms on 10:25 - Dec 29 by Shonky

Newsflash. You can also ignore pms by not opening them. This message has been brought to you by the Bureau for the Blindingly Obvious.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 10:25]

Or better still don't send abuse via pm. Pm's can be a useful tool but sending abuse is by them is cowardly.

Unwanted pms on 10:29 - Dec 29 with 1513 viewsShonky

Well I cant change what other people do. But I can take the power out of it. One simple press of the delete button and all that bitterness disappears in heartbeat, whilst you also have the satisfaction of knowing that whoever wrote it is still bent out of shape.

Its just a ride...

Unwanted pms on 10:32 - Dec 29 with 1501 views_

Unwanted pms on 10:10 - Dec 29 by dgt73

Sending abuse via pm is what cowards do.

Like you did to Jackfath or so he said?

And for I don't know how long it was encouraged to take personal grievances off the board and onto pm's.

When someone is literally stalking you as much as Dick is and genuinely 90% of all his posts are about you .well that's abuse of a different nature. Let's hope he does indeed ignore me.

And you never did tell me your name?

Unwanted pms on 10:40 - Dec 29 with 1464 viewsdgt73

Unwanted pms on 10:32 - Dec 29 by _

Like you did to Jackfath or so he said?

And for I don't know how long it was encouraged to take personal grievances off the board and onto pm's.

When someone is literally stalking you as much as Dick is and genuinely 90% of all his posts are about you .well that's abuse of a different nature. Let's hope he does indeed ignore me.

And you never did tell me your name?

I'd be very interested to know what abuse i sent jackfath. I had a few runins with him but at no point did i threaten or abuse him. Fact.

Unwanted pms on 11:03 - Dec 29 with 1401 viewssixpenses

All I can say is that PRJ sent me a PM which wasn't very pleasent and asked me not to send him any more PM's. I can understand from what he also said that things are overwhelmingly difficult for him at the moment.

However I have not sent PRJ any PM's and could not even refute his accusations privately as he asked me not to send him any more PM's even though I never sent him a PM and do not send PM's and would never dream of doing anything like he suggested I might to a fellow human being as it is so alien to my nature.
Unwanted pms on 11:58 - Dec 29 with 1293 viewsbudegan

Unwanted pms on 08:51 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

What kind of abuse?

Hi Phil. Are there rules & guidelines for what's considered abuse and threatening behaviour on this site? I received PMs the other night that I believe would fall into that category, but haven't bothered to report it as from what I have read during my time on this board it's pretty much common place practice. Cheers.
Unwanted pms on 12:01 - Dec 29 with 1279 viewsDarran

Unwanted pms on 11:58 - Dec 29 by budegan

Hi Phil. Are there rules & guidelines for what's considered abuse and threatening behaviour on this site? I received PMs the other night that I believe would fall into that category, but haven't bothered to report it as from what I have read during my time on this board it's pretty much common place practice. Cheers.

I've had them myself recently and I believe it should be a banning offence.
I just read them and delete them without replying though because it says more about the sender than the receiver.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unwanted pms on 12:41 - Dec 29 with 1212 viewswhiterock

To me PMs are just that Private Message, threats should not be tolerated and left in the school playground
Unwanted pms on 12:46 - Dec 29 with 1197 viewsJackfath

I see my name has been brought into this.

I have had many a threatening PM. A few of physical violence against me. A few threatening my profession and outlining my job, place of work, superiors etc etc.

I am not going to say who the senders of these PMs are, suffice to say at least two of them have posted on this thread mentioning me.

You do the math.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unwanted pms on 12:47 - Dec 29 with 1190 viewsdgt73

Unwanted pms on 12:46 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I have had many a threatening PM. A few of physical violence against me. A few threatening my profession and outlining my job, place of work, superiors etc etc.

I am not going to say who the senders of these PMs are, suffice to say at least two of them have posted on this thread mentioning me.

You do the math.

How can someone threaten your profession ?

Unwanted pms on 12:50 - Dec 29 with 1181 viewsdgt73

Unwanted pms on 12:46 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

You do the math.

I think you should name names fath.

Unwanted pms on 12:59 - Dec 29 with 1162 viewsDr_Winston

Nobody has ever sent me an abusive PM and frankly I'm feeling a little left out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024