Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke 23:46 - Jul 7 with 1167 viewsJimmyGilligan

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 00:43 - Jul 8 with 1143 viewsE20Jack

I don’t like Ike either man, Cordon has turned into such a phoney.

But this is a wonderful 20+ mins of video. The fact I was able to tolerate watching them for so long is one thing, the fact I was moved by it is quite some other.

Excellent watch.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 09:06 - Jul 8 with 1085 viewsdickythorpe

If McCartney were dead he'd be mourned in music circles far more than he is praised now when he is alive.
We won't miss him (and others) until they've gone unfortunately.
Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 09:40 - Jul 8 with 1063 viewsmoonie

Musial genius. Pure and simple.

Chaq un a son gout
Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 09:46 - Jul 8 with 1053 viewsGowerjack

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 09:40 - Jul 8 by moonie

Musial genius. Pure and simple.

Chaq un a son gout

Quite right Richard

And here's the proof...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:00 - Jul 8 with 1044 viewsmoonie

I remember Band on the Run coming out and it was a Stella moment on my life. Ram a good album too. Uncle Albert one of the most poignant songs ever written.

I never met McCartney but met plenty that did. He s ok and really down to earth . Not a fella to be messed around with though ,which is against his public persona . Massive ego but it's justified.

His late wife Linda was a lovely woman and they visited his dad in Heswall regularly and Stella went riding at the local stables. They dropped her off and picked her up and had time for everyone

Bless his bones
Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:05 - Jul 8 with 1029 viewsGowerjack

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:00 - Jul 8 by moonie

I remember Band on the Run coming out and it was a Stella moment on my life. Ram a good album too. Uncle Albert one of the most poignant songs ever written.

I never met McCartney but met plenty that did. He s ok and really down to earth . Not a fella to be messed around with though ,which is against his public persona . Massive ego but it's justified.

His late wife Linda was a lovely woman and they visited his dad in Heswall regularly and Stella went riding at the local stables. They dropped her off and picked her up and had time for everyone

Bless his bones

I've met him Richard

A nice guy

Made a little time for a gobsmacked teenage boy

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:10 - Jul 8 with 1020 viewsmoonie

Jeez.respect Steve.

I know he doesn't suffer from false modesty .he supremely gifted and knows it and treasures II,unlike Morrison ,Hendrix,Winehouse who didn't .

Let it be ...indeed
Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:14 - Jul 8 with 1018 viewsLord_Bony

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 09:06 - Jul 8 by dickythorpe

If McCartney were dead he'd be mourned in music circles far more than he is praised now when he is alive.
We won't miss him (and others) until they've gone unfortunately.

Same as. John Lennon and Vincent Van Gogh.

We dont appreciate what we ve got until its gone.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:22 - Jul 8 with 1004 viewsmoonie

When Dylan and Springsteen die will be a hard day for me.
Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke on 10:24 - Jul 8 with 999 viewsWhiterockin

One big regret I have was going to a gig at Mount Pleasant campus in the early 70s featuring Thin Lizzy and Arrival amongst others. On walking home past the university a guy stopped and gave me a lift and asked me if I had been to the gig. I replied yes and after and saying how much I enjoyed it, only then did he tell me he had been to the Wings "walk in gig" at the university. Totally gutted. Didn't get to see him live until a couple of years ago in Cardiff. A true legend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024