Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Newport 08:43 - Jan 11 with 2242 viewsNOTRAC

I am very pleased to see Newport doing so well.To think that if they had not fought the Welsh FA all the way through the Courts they might have been playing Airbus now.
Their flight from almost oblivion nearly equals our efforts.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Well done Newport on 09:05 - Jan 11 with 2212 viewsSgorioFruit

UP THE COUNTY

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Well done Newport on 14:23 - Jan 11 with 2110 viewsKilkennyjack

Thanks to Tanky and young Loveridge their season has taken a turn for the better. Looling forward to the new old south wales derby - County vs Scumdiff. Up the Exiles.

Beware of the Risen People

Well done Newport on 14:29 - Jan 11 with 2097 viewsacejack3065

Well done Newport on 14:23 - Jan 11 by Kilkennyjack

Thanks to Tanky and young Loveridge their season has taken a turn for the better. Looling forward to the new old south wales derby - County vs Scumdiff. Up the Exiles.

Cardiff fans will rebrand it as their true derby. You know, like their massive derby with Bristol City.
Well done Newport on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 2039 viewsorion3016

With one notable exception I follow the results of all the Welsh clubs and hope they do well. Newport having a great run, im hoping they maintain it and get promoted. They will then be closest rivals to the reddyblue turds with us out of sight

Be over there now after

Well done Newport on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 2024 viewsJBT95

It's great to see the County doing well. Moving to Rodney Parade has had a massive effect on the club and the city I feel.
Well done Newport on 17:02 - Jan 11 with 1925 viewsblaine_scfc

Well done Newport on 14:23 - Jan 11 by Kilkennyjack

Both are struggling to get in squad never mind starting eleven aren't they? Or am I mistaken?
Well done Newport on 19:54 - Jan 11 with 1813 viewsCountyJim

Well done Newport on 17:02 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

Both are struggling to get in squad never mind starting eleven aren't they? Or am I mistaken?

All the loan players gone back to be out of them only Obeng offered us anything tbh

Thanks for the comments guys
Well done Newport on 22:33 - Jan 11 with 1708 viewsQuakerJack

I've seen them once this season. Was in the away end against Hartlepool. Few jacks who live local went along to support them... (it was a double edged sword for me as it's always worth cheering on whoever's playing the monkey hangers)

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Newport on 22:49 - Jan 11 with 1682 viewsGlyn1

Well done Newport on 22:33 - Jan 11 by QuakerJack

I've seen them once this season. Was in the away end against Hartlepool. Few jacks who live local went along to support them... (it was a double edged sword for me as it's always worth cheering on whoever's playing the monkey hangers)

I'll be doing something similar, by going to cheer for them on Saturday Feb 7th when they play away to AFC Wimbledon. It's an easy trip for London Jacks.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Well done Newport on 22:53 - Jan 11 with 1670 viewsQuakerJack

Well done Newport on 22:49 - Jan 11 by Glyn1

I'll be doing something similar, by going to cheer for them on Saturday Feb 7th when they play away to AFC Wimbledon. It's an easy trip for London Jacks.

Hopefully they can keep Bayo quiet that day.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Well done Newport on 06:08 - Jan 12 with 1573 viewsbudegan

Genuine question: how are their fans? A bit "nawty" no? I base this on the FA Cup (?) game we had up there a few years ago (when the ref got hit by a coin) - being there wasn't a particularly pleasant experience; it was my brother-in-law's first Swans game, unsurprisingly he's not wanted to watch us again since.
Well done Newport on 08:05 - Jan 12 with 1537 viewsQuakerJack

Well done Newport on 06:08 - Jan 12 by budegan

Genuine question: how are their fans? A bit "nawty" no? I base this on the FA Cup (?) game we had up there a few years ago (when the ref got hit by a coin) - being there wasn't a particularly pleasant experience; it was my brother-in-law's first Swans game, unsurprisingly he's not wanted to watch us again since.

They're great... I just wore plain clothes but one feller had a Swans hoodie on and it was absolutely fine. They were very friendly, it was a case of "we like you, just don't like Cardiff".

I remember that game, I think there were just a load of trouble makers, many of whom may not have been before or since. They do have an element. There were incidents away at Crawley a few years back and against Pompey, but like with most clubs, this is a small element, the rest are very friendly.

Obeng played. I wasn't very impressed. He got forward a lot but consistently failed to beat his opposite number and lost possession. Zebroski and O'connor are top strikers...

Well done Newport on 09:18 - Jan 12 with 1506 viewsbudegan

Well done Newport on 08:05 - Jan 12 by QuakerJack

They're great... I just wore plain clothes but one feller had a Swans hoodie on and it was absolutely fine. They were very friendly, it was a case of "we like you, just don't like Cardiff".

I remember that game, I think there were just a load of trouble makers, many of whom may not have been before or since. They do have an element. There were incidents away at Crawley a few years back and against Pompey, but like with most clubs, this is a small element, the rest are very friendly.

Obeng played. I wasn't very impressed. He got forward a lot but consistently failed to beat his opposite number and lost possession. Zebroski and O'connor are top strikers...

That's both interesting and good to hear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024