Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 16:49 - Jan 24 with 1336 viewsProfessor

Never been so cold. Poor atmosphere with Blackburn youth club giving It large. Hard to be objective once Bartley sent off. Hard to comment at other end. Siggy's goal was class, red card crass. Montero not yet up to speed so forgiven. Slating of Shelvey' little unfair as worked hard. Poor defending for goal!s. Fab was badly unsighted for last and seems to deflect off JJS boot. Not seen replay so cannot say more. Gomis was poor. Barrow tried and got a few kicks. Dyer could have done better has had more pace than defence. Felt for Tom Carroll, but someone had to give way. Nothin else to say, you all saw it on the box. Monk was not happy. JJS only player to come over properly to the 500 or so frozen Jacks.
Just back on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 1152 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Was Monks stood up or sat down?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Just back on 18:50 - Jan 24 with 1126 viewsProfessor

Just back on 18:46 - Jan 24 by NeiltheTaylor

Was Monks stood up or sat down?

Stood up. Kicking the ground in frustration. Looked very agitated. Won't be enough for some. I can finally feel my feet again. Only positive was free pie and tea
Just back on 18:50 - Jan 24 with 1121 viewsWxmJax

Long boring journey, early start and kick off and you could have stayed at home and watched it on the telly.

I take my hat off to you Sir.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Just back on 18:53 - Jan 24 with 1105 viewsProfessor

Just back on 18:50 - Jan 24 by WxmJax

Long boring journey, early start and kick off and you could have stayed at home and watched it on the telly.

I take my hat off to you Sir.

No. Only and hour and a bit. Live near Chester. I pity the poor sods probably on M5 or M50 now
Just back on 19:30 - Jan 24 with 980 viewsWxmJax

Oh so you went to Cheshire Oaks afterwards .
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 19:31]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Just back on 19:55 - Jan 24 with 887 viewsProfessor

Just back on 19:30 - Jan 24 by WxmJax

Oh so you went to Cheshire Oaks afterwards .
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 19:31]

No. Somewhere more interesting. Liverpool. Vet school to check up on my chickens ( really)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024