Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George North 20:01 - Mar 29 with 1149 viewsmax936

Knocked out again playing for Northampton on Friday, that's 4 times this season, time for him to take a long rest before he does some serious long term damage, shocking at the amount of concussions in rugby lately, something needs to be done regarding the tackle area including tackling imo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

George North on 20:12 - Mar 29 with 1123 viewsTreforys_Jack

The clearout at a ruck or maul (never sure which is which), is shocking, how no-one has been killed or at least severly brain damaged is incredible. The game has developed over the last 30 yrs or so to actively look for contact to draw in defenders, much preferred the look for space game I grew up with.
George North on 20:31 - Mar 29 with 1103 viewsmax936

George North on 20:12 - Mar 29 by Treforys_Jack

The clearout at a ruck or maul (never sure which is which), is shocking, how no-one has been killed or at least severly brain damaged is incredible. The game has developed over the last 30 yrs or so to actively look for contact to draw in defenders, much preferred the look for space game I grew up with.

Agreed, to many players go head hunting as well, its great tackling man and ball, but the technique has to be right and the timing not always easy in the tight, todays game is all about slowing the game/ball down, a tackle below the waist is a rare sight these days as it enables the tackled player to get the ball away, somin needs to be done though has the head injury count is growing, its been huge this season.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

George North on 22:33 - Mar 29 with 1034 viewsNogginthenog

Rugby has become unentertaining. Just a series of set plays and grinding. Pathetic that it can take minutes to set a scrum. Give me football any day.
George North on 22:34 - Mar 29 with 1032 viewsbuilthjack

They could all wear headgear, they would soon get used to it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

George North on 22:59 - Mar 29 with 1008 viewsLord_Bony

Poor George...

It would be a concern of any sane person to question is it worth it to carry on like that.

The long term affect on the brain could be serious....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

George North on 00:09 - Mar 30 with 969 viewsBrynmill_Jack

George North on 22:59 - Mar 29 by Lord_Bony

Poor George...

It would be a concern of any sane person to question is it worth it to carry on like that.

The long term affect on the brain could be serious....

Perhaps they should ban some south sea islanders from playing rugby if they're going to kick a fellow in the head while he's lying vulnerable and prone on the floor seconds after he's touched the ball down. Absolutely sickening
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 0:10]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

George North on 00:22 - Mar 30 with 958 viewsTreforys_Jack

Noticed that a lot recently, the old dive on top or into the person, after they've already scored the try.
George North on 10:05 - Mar 30 with 886 viewsdickythorpe

George North on 00:22 - Mar 30 by Treforys_Jack

Noticed that a lot recently, the old dive on top or into the person, after they've already scored the try.

It's been going on for years, remember Jonathan Humphrey's playground thump on Mat Dawson in Twickers in 1998?
Login to get fewer ads

George North on 10:09 - Mar 30 with 882 viewslonglostjack

George North on 20:12 - Mar 29 by Treforys_Jack

Me too

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

George North on 15:49 - Mar 30 with 794 viewsFlashberryjack

Maybe George should take up boxing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024