Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newsbeat.. 23:55 - Apr 21 with 1253 viewsskippyjack

Talking about mental health.. The answer..

NATIONAL SERVICE!.. We're too kind.. I'm telling you now..

National Service
Nutritional food
Intensive work out for 'special' cases
Discipline
Focus

Unbelievable.. It's all a focus issue.. Everything is a focus issue

Adolescent 11-15 is vital.. Especially 14-15.. National Service with a full proof plan..

It will relieve NHS struggles

I'm being treated too kind.. I need to be stretched.. Ripped apart.. In the 'correct' manner.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Newsbeat.. on 00:10 - Apr 22 with 1237 viewsNeiltheTaylor

There is something you are trying to communicate.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Newsbeat.. on 00:15 - Apr 22 with 1235 viewsStarsky

Newsbeat.. on 00:10 - Apr 22 by NeiltheTaylor

"It's not me its everybody else"

It's just the internet, init.

Newsbeat.. on 00:36 - Apr 22 with 1230 viewsskippyjack

Newsbeat.. on 00:10 - Apr 22 by NeiltheTaylor

They're talking about how to deal with mental health for youngsters and the schools curriculum .. Sort out the 11-13 (bracket).. 14-15 is the most vital part of our lives.. It's the most important aspect of life.. It's the adolescent change.. It's so vital with everything.. Schools must make the adolescent change a top priority.. National Service should be re introduced and modernised in the correct manner..

I believe the key aspect of youngsters problems are the 14-15 change.. Some people don't have the correct change... Some minds are not developed to cope with the change.. Incorrectly developed minds.. And I believe mandatory National Service at 18 years old would sort this out.. If it's done correctly.. The change from youngster to adult is the cause of this slight mental detoriation and depression that inflicts young minds.. The brain is a muscle.. And I believe youngsters minds are not expanding during the change..

I believe educational institutions are being too cautious.. We're not being developed correctly from 14 to 21.. In all aspects.. I think I could offer so much more to a university than your average 'kid'.. I listened to the load of waffle these inexperienced, ignorant youngsters had to say.. You know the saying.. You can't beat experience!.. Unfortunately I think I've cracked it!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Newsbeat.. on 01:23 - Apr 22 with 1210 viewsLord_Bony

Do you think you may have any mental health issues then Skipps?

Here's my tip of the week....

Save a fortune on laundry bills. Give your dirty shirts to Oxfam. They
will wash and iron them and you can buy them back for fifty pence.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 1:27]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Newsbeat.. on 01:39 - Apr 22 with 1188 viewsskippyjack

Newsbeat.. on 01:23 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Do you think you may have any mental health issues then Skipps?

Here's my tip of the week....

Save a fortune on laundry bills. Give your dirty shirts to Oxfam. They
will wash and iron them and you can buy them back for fifty pence.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 1:27]

Nope.. What I've stated is rational.

Newsbeat.. on 01:54 - Apr 22 with 1179 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Have you thought about training as some kind of mental health professional?

Healthcare in general is a big growth industry and comparably good wages too.

Newsbeat.. on 01:59 - Apr 22 with 1171 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Good article from today's New York Times. American f course, but I think it's the same for most western economies:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/23/business/economy/health-care-opens-middle-clas

Where industrial jobs have grown scarce, nurses and other health care professionals are increasingly leading the way to middle-income lifestyles

Newsbeat.. on 06:33 - Apr 22 with 1126 viewsDr_Winston

The return of National Service would be a great idea. In community projects if the military lark isn't ideal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Newsbeat.. on 08:05 - Apr 22 with 1092 viewsyescomeon

You should go to sea skip, always jobs at sea.

Upthecity!

Newsbeat.. on 09:51 - Apr 22 with 1061 viewsskippyjack

Newsbeat.. on 01:54 - Apr 22 by NeiltheTaylor

Have you thought about training as some kind of mental health professional?

Healthcare in general is a big growth industry and comparably good wages too.

It's fairly simple.. Run until you can't run anymore (your body).. Until your body can't cope.. With discipline.. Read until you physically can't read.. With discipline.. Disciplined and focussed = concentration.. When you're concentrated with a mind that's in control.. You will not need anything else.. But this is vital between the ages of 14-21.. The adolescent change.. They all know it.. But they want their kids to get the edge over the other 'competitors'..

Newsbeat.. on 10:01 - Apr 22 with 1051 viewsBlasterJack

Newsbeat.. on 09:51 - Apr 22 by skippyjack

It's fairly simple.. Run until you can't run anymore (your body).. Until your body can't cope.. With discipline.. Read until you physically can't read.. With discipline.. Disciplined and focussed = concentration.. When you're concentrated with a mind that's in control.. You will not need anything else.. But this is vital between the ages of 14-21.. The adolescent change.. They all know it.. But they want their kids to get the edge over the other 'competitors'..

Are you David Icke?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Newsbeat.. on 12:27 - Apr 22 with 1008 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Or Forrest Gump?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024