Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. 21:12 - May 17 with 3257 viewslifelong

On DMax 144 now.

Eating bear shit in the forest, the bloke is bonkers.
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:17 - May 17 with 1686 viewsHighjack

Whilst his fifty strong production crew dine out in the hotel that's just out of shot no doubt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:18 - May 17 with 1682 viewsjackportis

Hope someone tells him the pope is catholic

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:49 - May 17 with 1656 viewsCooperman

I think he's a fraud and that he doesn't really drink his own pi55.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:51 - May 17 with 1648 viewsJackfath

I saw one episode when he was out at sea and dehydrated. He found an emtpy bottle and some hose. He rigged it up with water in the bottle and shoved the end of the hose up his arse.

Filthy man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:52 - May 17 with 1647 viewsjackportis

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:49 - May 17 by Cooperman

I think he's a fraud and that he doesn't really drink his own pi55.

He is eating a lion bar but making his victims eat bear sh ite

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 07:08 - May 18 with 1588 viewsLord_Bony

One of his best survival tips...

Take off your pants and use them as a sling shot to catch small rodents....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 08:36 - May 18 with 1556 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You can all mock him. He's accomplished much more than anyone here.

These are all true survival skills that he utilises, so you all have the knowledge I'd stuck in the same position. Trained by his father, a survival expert, and also by the SAS where he served prior to breaking his back in a parachute accident, he's someone you should be listening to, not mocking.

And the tube up his ass was a way of absorbing unclean water via your colon, which works when you have no other water source available and you're dying from dehydration.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 8:38]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:01 - May 18 with 1535 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 08:36 - May 18 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

These are all true survival skills that he utilises, so you all have the knowledge I'd stuck in the same position. Trained by his father, a survival expert, and also by the SAS where he served prior to breaking his back in a parachute accident, he's someone you should be listening to, not mocking.

And the tube up his ass was a way of absorbing unclean water via your colon, which works when you have no other water source available and you're dying from dehydration.

Next time im stuck on a raft in the middle of the pacific ocean in the scorching sun I must remember to take my arse tube and rectum bottle with me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:32 - May 18 with 1521 viewsLord_Bony

Actually ah we're avin a laff...I ve never really seen the programme that much.

But that's quite interesting about absorbing water that way and amazing if true.

In all seriousness in a true survival situation could ones own urine be used this way as a means of recycling body fluid and preventing dehydration.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:50 - May 18 with 1507 viewsCooperman

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:01 - May 18 by Highjack

Next time im stuck on a raft in the middle of the pacific ocean in the scorching sun I must remember to take my arse tube and rectum bottle with me.

You're not meant to take them with you mun, you're meant to find them first before putting them to good use.

Anyone can go on a camping trip with a calor gas stove, a box of matches, and a pack of Richmond sausages.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:55 - May 18 with 1502 viewsDyfnant

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 21:51 - May 17 by Jackfath

I saw one episode when he was out at sea and dehydrated. He found an emtpy bottle and some hose. He rigged it up with water in the bottle and shoved the end of the hose up his arse.

Filthy man.

You shouldn't eat cheese before bed

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:02 - May 18 with 1457 viewsScoobyWho

How do you know that he has achieved more than anyone here ?
That's a bit of an assumption.

Is this the guy who had the pig killed on his show ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:34 - May 18 with 1444 viewslondonlisa2001

Sorry - can I just check this.

You are saying Sir Michael Grylls, conservative politician, was a survival expert? The cash for questions guy? Really? Because that's his father.

I was with someone very recently who was on that mission survive programme with him and he did drink urine etc by the way (as did they). I think he's good - like his programmes.
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:41 - May 18 with 1439 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:50 - May 18 by Cooperman

You're not meant to take them with you mun, you're meant to find them first before putting them to good use.

Anyone can go on a camping trip with a calor gas stove, a box of matches, and a pack of Richmond sausages.

So what are the chances of finding a bottle and a hose pipe that fits your arsehole perfectly whilst floating around on the open ocean? He might as well tell you to find some jet powered rocket pants so you can fly to the nearest nandos.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:54 - May 18 with 1427 viewsDafyddHuw

Why? What's he accomplished? And how do you know it's much more than I've accomplished?

Bear Grylls. Born Twát.
Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:56 - May 18 with 1425 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 09:32 - May 18 by Lord_Bony

But that's quite interesting about absorbing water that way and amazing if true.

In all seriousness in a true survival situation could ones own urine be used this way as a means of recycling body fluid and preventing dehydration.?

I guess it would mitigate dehydration but you'd still be losing water through sweat and breathing etc.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 15:33 - May 18 with 1413 viewsFlashberryjack

Read somewhere of a nurse her husband and two young children being adrift for weeks in a life raft in the Pacific Ocean.
After all the water ran out, she used her medical skills to administer sea water through the anus to stop them all dying of dehydration...it worked and they all survived.
Truly amazing...pretty sure they were AustraliansI but I'll see if I can find the full story.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 15:59 - May 18 with 1393 viewsCooperman

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 15:33 - May 18 by Flashberryjack

Read somewhere of a nurse her husband and two young children being adrift for weeks in a life raft in the Pacific Ocean.
After all the water ran out, she used her medical skills to administer sea water through the anus to stop them all dying of dehydration...it worked and they all survived.
Truly amazing...pretty sure they were AustraliansI but I'll see if I can find the full story.

And my next question was going to be if there are any records of people surviving via the anal distillation process.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 16:00 - May 18 with 1393 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Urine is perfectly drinkable, even if it does taste like Carling.

It's nutrients and excess fluid from your body that can be reinvested when needed.

The colour is caused by Urea, a chemical that is produced by your body during the digestion process. It's harmless. But the darker the colour, the more dehydrated you are. So get drinking your piss.

The tube that is put up your ass was found on a beach. Scavenging for useful pieces and items is important to any survival situation. Let's hope some here don't end up stuck in a raft in the middle of the ocean!

Stuck in a desert? You may want to watch the episode where Bear guts a dead camel, drinks the contents of its intestines and uses the carcus to sleep in and keep warm overnight, ala Star Wars.

If I was in a survival situation I'd like to be stuck with Jackfath. Only on the basis he'd be first to go when we run out of food, after the first day.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 16:47]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 16:49 - May 18 with 1347 viewsScoobyWho

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 14:54 - May 18 by DafyddHuw

Why? What's he accomplished? And how do you know it's much more than I've accomplished?

Bear Grylls. Born Twát.

He doesn't seem to keen on answering the question.
I put it to him a while back. No reply.

One poster who used to be on here is a fireman and last year, maybe year before, saved a young child in a house fire, it was in the local paper etc. I'm wondering if ' EveryNameIsTaken ' is talking about him ?

I mean he didn't go in search of celebrity on the back of it, nor encourage people to kill an animal on the TV for viewing pleasure. He went home and went back to work the next day ticking the X for no publicity box.

One of the most sweeping judgements I have ever read on here.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:27 - May 18 with 1320 viewsjackportis

I have seen him shopping in waitrose.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:29 - May 18 with 1318 viewsHighjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 16:00 - May 18 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Urine is perfectly drinkable, even if it does taste like Carling.

It's nutrients and excess fluid from your body that can be reinvested when needed.

The colour is caused by Urea, a chemical that is produced by your body during the digestion process. It's harmless. But the darker the colour, the more dehydrated you are. So get drinking your piss.

The tube that is put up your ass was found on a beach. Scavenging for useful pieces and items is important to any survival situation. Let's hope some here don't end up stuck in a raft in the middle of the ocean!

Stuck in a desert? You may want to watch the episode where Bear guts a dead camel, drinks the contents of its intestines and uses the carcus to sleep in and keep warm overnight, ala Star Wars.

If I was in a survival situation I'd like to be stuck with Jackfath. Only on the basis he'd be first to go when we run out of food, after the first day.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 16:47]

Where the hell are you meant to find a camel in the desert? Camels dont live in deserts. The only possible time you'd find a camel in the desert is if you take the camel in yourself. This is a survival show for people who just happen to have the correct items to survive with them despite being in the middle of nowhere. Next week he shows you how to survive on the moon if you're diabetic by scavenging some insulin and a hypodermic needle from a f ucking crater.

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:34 - May 18 with 1308 viewsLord_Bony

Fair play..

Having said that lots of camels live in the desert...but normally with humans so the chances of finding a stray one would be slim...but it s Bear Gryllis innit..

This post has been edited by an administrator

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:39 - May 18 with 1299 viewsFlashberryjack

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 15:59 - May 18 by Cooperman

And my next question was going to be if there are any records of people surviving via the anal distillation process.

There you go, maybe not exactly how I recalled it. i http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6082586/Shipwrecked-for-38-days-the-real-

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bear Grylls, Born Survivor. on 17:59 - May 18 with 1281 viewsLord_Bony

Interesting...so it was rain water contaminated with turtles guts that was administered in the colon.

So in theory seawater could be used in this way,as we know to drink it orally would kill us as our kidneys could not get rid of the salt quick enough.but...if it was put where the sun don't shine then possibly the body could absorb the liquid by passing the digestive system...

Just a thought. If someone on here would like to try it then please let us know how you get on...

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024