Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where have all the humourous threads gone? 18:20 - Jun 25 with 2202 viewsJackfath

Have the boring f ucktards had their wicked way and driven anyone with an ounce of humour away from Planet Swans?

What a pity.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:21 - Jun 25 with 1733 viewsDarran

It's all my fault Icecold said so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:23 - Jun 25 with 1724 viewsGreatBritton

Spell humorous correctly and people may respond
Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:25 - Jun 25 with 1719 viewsLord_Bony

Hahahah aaaa ahhhahaHHHha a a

he s back

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:25 - Jun 25 with 1715 viewsItchySphincter

Having a sense of humour is a crime on PS these days. Welcome back Fath.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:29 - Jun 25 with 1700 viewsJackfath

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:23 - Jun 25 by GreatBritton

Didn't stop you did it bozo.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:31 - Jun 25 with 1694 viewsJackfath

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:25 - Jun 25 by ItchySphincter

Having a sense of humour is a crime on PS these days. Welcome back Fath.

Having 7 Pms and several text messages asking if i breathe some life back into the old girl I though I'd pop by.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:33 - Jun 25 with 1681 viewsdgt73

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:23 - Jun 25 by GreatBritton

And he's a teacher - what hope do the youngsters have......
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 18:34]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:40 - Jun 25 with 1659 viewsJackfath

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:33 - Jun 25 by dgt73

And he's a teacher - what hope do the youngsters have......
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 18:34]

There you go again, can't help yourself can you. Next you'll be accusing people of being drunk, a sure sign you've got f uck all else to contribute you massive bell end.

Login to get fewer ads

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:41 - Jun 25 with 1658 viewsLord_Bony

Break it up ladies...this time I m not getting involved....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:42 - Jun 25 with 1650 viewsDarran

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:41 - Jun 25 by Lord_Bony

Break it up ladies...this time I m not getting involved....

Do your job and ban DGT.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:44 - Jun 25 with 1644 viewsLord_Bony

Easier to delete this thread

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:45 - Jun 25 with 1642 viewsraynor94

Great to see you back on here Fathy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:50 - Jun 25 with 1629 viewsdgt73

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 18:42 - Jun 25 by Darran

Do your job and ban DGT.

You should have been banned the moment you wished someone would develop cancer.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 19:05 - Jun 25 with 1608 viewsDarran

Oh well another thread ruined by DGT.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 19:12 - Jun 25 with 1604 viewsJackfath

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 19:05 - Jun 25 by Darran

Oh well another thread ruined by DGT.

As I said in the OP, Darran.

What a pity.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 19:40 - Jun 25 with 1572 viewscwrw

I don't know about anyone else but I find every thread about the freak show 40 miles east to be humourous threads. How could you not laugh at the walking jokes up the road
Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 20:25 - Jun 25 with 1537 viewsexiledclaseboy

It would be wrong to say that the forum is a shadow of its former self. It's nowhere near that interesting or entertaining. A crying shame.

Poll: Tory leader

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 20:28 - Jun 25 with 1529 viewsDarran

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 20:25 - Jun 25 by exiledclaseboy

It would be wrong to say that the forum is a shadow of its former self. It's nowhere near that interesting or entertaining. A crying shame.

Too many pricks on here Andrew and whatever you do don't disagree with a Monk hater or you'll be ruining the site.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 21:39 - Jun 25 with 1465 viewsjackportis

The site should recruit a director of comedy. A sort of Kilroy, Jeremy Kyle get the audience going. I would go external and away from the regulars. How much would an add cost in the ep?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 23:04 - Jun 25 with 1408 viewsLord_Bony

£55.25 per week but if you ask Sharon on sales she can give a discount of 10% if booked 6 weeks on block.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 10:26 - Jun 26 with 1333 viewsGreatBritton

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 19:40 - Jun 25 by cwrw

I don't know about anyone else but I find every thread about the freak show 40 miles east to be humourous threads. How could you not laugh at the walking jokes up the road

humorous, not humourous, I tell you!
Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 11:59 - Jun 26 with 1293 viewstoulouse

We can save it

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 12:40 - Jun 26 with 1272 viewsHighjack

The class of 08 should get a private forum away from all the gargling f uck buckets.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 13:22 - Jun 26 with 1245 viewsChrisSCFC

Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 20:28 - Jun 25 by Darran

Too many pricks on here Andrew and whatever you do don't disagree with a Monk hater or you'll be ruining the site.

Pipe down little man you're the biggest c*nt on here.
Where have all the humourous threads gone? on 13:24 - Jun 26 with 1240 viewsdickythorpe

Welcome back Fath and Billy!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024